Georgia militia arrests

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Georgia militia arrests

Post by Gregg »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Waffle House? Bars? Europe must have more erudite revolution plotters. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetham%27s_Library
Or maybe Europe just doesn't have Denny's.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Also, consider the fact that since this pack of numbnutz plotters have literally been doing this at their local Denny’s, someone who is either or a more paranoid mind, more nosey, or just plain concerned, overheard them, and turned them in. Lord knows, I am sure the help has heard more than enough from them by now to send them away, and I would also be they are lousy tippers in the bargain. I also would suspect that these are not your average loveable old geezers gassing at the local coffee shop, and someone noticed.

And, for what it is worth, Demos answer fills the bill nicely and concisely.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

notorial dissent wrote:Also, consider the fact that since this pack of numbnutz plotters have literally been doing this at their local Denny’s, someone who is either or a more paranoid mind, more nosey, or just plain concerned, overheard them, and turned them in. Lord knows, I am sure the help has heard more than enough from them by now to send them away, and I would also be they are lousy tippers in the bargain. I also would suspect that these are not your average loveable old geezers gassing at the local coffee shop, and someone noticed.

And, for what it is worth, Demos answer fills the bill nicely and concisely.
The answer I provided was not theoretical. It was spelled out quite clearly in the four FBI affidavits filed with the federal court.
Demo.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sorry, was unclear, should have completed my thought before I posted, "having been what happened."

Didn't copy all of my post from my revision and didn't catch it when I submitted, shouldn't post when I am tired.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:Sorry, was unclear, should have completed my thought before I posted, "having been what happened."

Didn't copy all of my post from my revision and didn't catch it when I submitted, shouldn't post when I am tired.
Your fired. :evil:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Waffle House? Bars? Europe must have more erudite revolution plotters. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chetham%27s_Library
Or maybe Europe just doesn't have Denny's.
Thanks - I am now imagining Marx and Engels sat in the corner of a Denny's....like one of those fantasy paintings.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.gsnmagazine.com/node/26082?c ... responders
Wed, 2012-04-11 08:20 AM
By: Mark Rockwell

Toccoa, GA

Two members of the group of elderly men accused in a terror plot uncovered by federal agents in Georgia last November have pleaded guilty to conspiring to obtain explosives and a silencer.

Frederick Thomas, 73, of Cleveland, GA; and Dan Roberts, 67, of Toccoa, GA entered their plea in federal court on April 10, said the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Georgia
Demo.