Mind Control and general looneyness

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Mind Control and general looneyness

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

I'm not sure what to make of the following screed of nonsense that showed up in my spam folder this morning. It was mailed to a few hundred other random e-mail addresses as well. If this is not the correct forum I trust the moderator's will shift it accordingly. Has anyone here heard of this Marcus Bass character? Sounds to me like his aluminum foil beanie is a little loose. (I removed the actual telephone and SSN numbers that were included in the original)

TO: Riverside Police Department
4102 Orange Street
Riverside, CA 92501-3671

TO: Department of Homeland Security and Thereunder

14853 Edgewood Drive
Corona, CA 92880
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Per NSWC Corona Division’s discretionary power on 11/01/2011 and renown actor’s Owen Wilson’s admittance in a group’s effort, NSWC Corona Division’s government facilities and operations had the discretionary ability to cancel all activities and testing on citizen, I, Marcus Charles Bass, SSN: XXX-XX-XXXX. Per, I, Marcus Charles Bass knowledge of government’s and military’s discretionary power, I, Marcus Charles Bass am placing NSWC Corona employees and independent contractors responsible for known civil rights interferences committed against, I, Marcus Charles Bass, under citizen’s arrest. Placed under citizen’s arrest are renown actors under citizen's arrest, in the existing group effort, that caused to exist an felony, breach of peace, physical injury to my person, theft of intellectual property and destruction my property. Per, I, Marcus Charles Bass limitations, I am imploring RIVERSIDE POLICE DEPARTMENT to have those responsible contacted and urged to place themselves and himselves and herselves (renown actors) in detention immediately.

I implore RIVERSIDE POLICE DEPARTMENT and DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY and thereunder and all associated with activities committed against I, Marcus Charles Bass, to survive information collected using government, military electronics, and mind-to-computer interface. You are also implored to survive the information as collected in my person’s perspective.

Please submit this claim for Marcus Charles Bass, XXX-XX-XXXX. For information purposes only, future proceedings regarding 42 U.S.C. §1983 shall be sought and legal solutions shall be exercised in order to restore due process from past and current violations committed in process by NSWC Corona Division and its employees and those whom NSWC Corona Division is liable under the color of law, whose acts are as of current, diminished rights, privileges, and immunities secured by the Constitution and Federal Law. All Information is provided by Marcus Charles Bass with Social Security Number XXX-XX-XXXX.

Thank You and Sincerely,

Marcus Charles Bass
twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/mpoliticalintel

Please contact the following responsible below base, where the group, including more renown individuals, are stationed committing crimes.

Naval Surface Warfare Center, Corona Division
Attention: Captain Jay A. Kadowaki
1999 Fourth Street
Norco, CA 92860
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Sincerely,

Marcus C. Bass
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Mind Control and general looneyness

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I think that the gears of Mr. Bass's brain stripped all of their sprockets.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Corona division! Please at least let it be next to the lime division.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

He really needs to look up how to use "renowned". And definitely needs a new tinfoil beanie.

Or could it be someone who wants Marcus to suffer and is sending out looneygrams in his name?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Looks to me like whatever underwater testing he was involved in, they didn't hold him under long enough.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Wonder what he's got against Owen Wilson?
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
ProfHenryHiggins
Distinguished Don of Ponzi Philology

Post by ProfHenryHiggins »

Considering how many of his recent Tweets were of the form "Citizens arrest is" and the name of a celebrity (not just Owen Wilson), I would suspect that Mr. Bass is relatively uneducated, perhaps 3rd grade as schooling is rated in the States? Or is it just that his command of the English language has been degraded from brain damage?

His website, http://bioelectricterrorism.com , does not impress me a whit.
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

Reminds me of a job (in early 1994) I briefly held at a Kinko's Computer Services department (only held it while I was laid off from my other job). A woman with what I could describe as a "fifty yard stare" came to me with handwritten sheets for me to type out for her "legal case", as she described it.

It was 5 pages of the most incomprehensible sovereign citizen nonsense I ever read. Apparently, she was convinced that the Air Force was keeping her under surveillance with spy satellites and had written to a number of elected officials concerning the renunciation of her US citizenship. There were the usual references to the United Nations, the Vatican, the Illuminati and the Rockafeller family.

She came back for it a few hours later, paying in cash.

You see LOTS of weird people on the graveyard shift. Like the man who rented an hour's time on one of our computers and spent 5 minutes trying to talk into the mouse like it was a microphone (True story!).
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

"A keyboard. How quaint."
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I probably missed something in this story. I had been under the impression that "mind control" required the presence of a mind.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Unidyne wrote: It was 5 pages of the most incomprehensible sovereign citizen nonsense I ever read. Apparently, she was convinced that the Air Force was keeping her under surveillance with spy satellites and had written to a number of elected officials concerning the renunciation of her US citizenship. There were the usual references to the United Nations, the Vatican, the Illuminati and the Rockafeller family.
Lived a few houses down from a veteran from the tinfoil brigade. Mostly harmless, he flooded the local papers with theories on how satanists were exterminating foxes, in order to feast on sweet, sweet divine fox spirit, thereby killing God.

Besides that, he would rant a lot on how nobody but him cared for the poor pigeons. Except for the pigeons who turned gay, they had to die. Eventually he ended up in a safe place. The neighbors complained about the smell, the guy had hid all the dead, gay pigeons under his bed.

(True story)
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I have two stories, one absolutley true so any suggestions form the cheap seats will be passed long. One is I think moer urban legend.

A not so young man estraged from two siblings, is the executor of his dads estate, and the bottom line on that estate is all 3 siblings will share equally. Little real estate, a few late model cars, a mobile home rements of a 401K plan with $70K in it. House is esimated at $175K, cars in toto are 40,000, Mobile home worth $9,000. Owes some final medical expenses on a HELOC, 35,000

Total assests $259K, if the math is right, divided three ways, $86,333.00 each.

SHortly after Dad dies, Older son, who was to be executor, dies. His will specified his girlfriend gets everything, had the attorney appointed as executor because they went to school together and knew each other before the girl. He has a $500k house, paid for, 401K of $1.5 Million give or take, Other investments of a few million, including a few aircraft and a farm out in the country with a private airstrip. and a timeshare in Florida that he paid over a million for, but they're selling for $200K a pop now. And a cigarette boat, $80K Owned a Ford GT (worth 150K easy) a vintage Shelby GT350, a 2008 Lincoln MKX he drove around, a Taurus he drove in FLorida and a Pickup truck he drove on the farm.
Has about 2 million in cash, stocks and stashed in his socks. Plus the $86K from his father's estate.

Within 30 days, girlfriend, who has been living in the house all along, and has a car son paid for, has an auto accident and she dies, in testate, with three children and a single granchild. Aside from the money above, she's as poor as a church mouse. With three kids and a grandchild.

Big quiz: who gets the money?

The living to collect are Daughter number one
Daughter number two

daughters 1,2,and3 of deceased girlfriend of deceased son whose father died first, followed by his son, followed by son's girlfriend.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Barring any peculiarities of state law, and assuming there were no conditions in the father's will, his "money" should go to the three heirs of that will, or their estates. The older brother's share, plus his estate, as it would then be a part of his estate, should pass to the girlfriend, under his will-again assuming no conditions, the girl friend's estate should then be the receiver upon her death, and her heirs will get whatever state all decrees, since you say she did not have a will. At least in my very limited experience
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

I'm guessing the attorney.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

This is a job for the Court of Chancery.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:SHortly after Dad dies, Older son, who was to be executor, dies. His will specified his girlfriend gets everything, [...]

Within 30 days, girlfriend, who has been living in the house all along, and has a car son paid for, has an auto accident and she dies, in testate, with three children and a single granchild.
The general rule is that a will "speaks" as of the date of death, so if a beneficiary is alive on the day the testator dies, the beneficiary is entitled to whatever benefits the will provides. If the beneficiary dies after the testator, but before the estate is administered and distributed, then the beneficiary's share of the estate is distributed to the beneficiary's estate and distributed to the beneficiary's heirs or beneficiaries.

But this general rule can be changed by statute or by the will itself. It's quite common for a will to specify that, in order to inherit, the beneficiary must survive the testator by more than 30 days. (Under the Uniform Probate Code, an intestate heir must survive the decedent by 120 hours, which is five days, in order to inherit.)

So, without seeing a copy of the will, I can't tell you for sure what happens, but it's quite possible that the son's estate, along with the son's share of his father's estate, will go to the son's girlfriend's estate, and then to her intestate heirs (i.e., her three children, unless she is still married to someone other than the son, or the grandchild is the offspring of a child of the girlfriend who is dead).

Here's a more difficult problem, which really happened and resulted in a court decision. Man kills his wife, and their daughter (then only a few days old) dies a week later for reasons unrelated to the murder. Wife is the owner of a life insurance policy payable to her husband, otherwise to her estate. Follow the money:

1. Husband cannot receive the policy proceeds because of the "slayer's act," which prevents a killer from inheriting the estate of the person killed, or otherwise benefiting from the death, so the proceeds go to the wife's estate.

2. Husband can also not be beneficiary of wife's estate, for the same reason.

3. Therefore, the sole heir of the wife's estate is the couple's baby, who qualifies as an heir because she survived the deceased parent by more than 5 days. (See comment above on the UPC.)

4. Husband is the sole intestate heir of the now-deceased baby, whose death he did not cause.

So, can the insurance proceeds which the husband cannot receive by reason of the wife's death go from the wife's estate to the baby's estate and then back to the husband, despite the slayer's act?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LPC wrote:...It's quite common for a will to specify that, in order to inherit, the beneficiary must survive the testator by more than 30 days. (Under the Uniform Probate Code, an intestate heir must survive the decedent by 120 hours, which is five days, in order to inherit.)
Pretty sure mine does or my old one did. It's partly there to cover the situation where both parties are fatally injured in the same incident but don't die immediately.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LPC wrote:Here's a more difficult problem, which really happened and resulted in a court decision. Man kills his wife, and their daughter (then only a few days old) dies a week later for reasons unrelated to the murder. Wife is the owner of a life insurance policy payable to her husband, otherwise to her estate. Follow the money:

1. Husband cannot receive the policy proceeds because of the "slayer's act," which prevents a killer from inheriting the estate of the person killed, or otherwise benefiting from the death, so the proceeds go to the wife's estate.

2. Husband can also not be beneficiary of wife's estate, for the same reason.

3. Therefore, the sole heir of the wife's estate is the couple's baby, who qualifies as an heir because she survived the deceased parent by more than 5 days. (See comment above on the UPC.)

4. Husband is the sole intestate heir of the now-deceased baby, whose death he did not cause.

So, can the insurance proceeds which the husband cannot receive by reason of the wife's death go from the wife's estate to the baby's estate and then back to the husband, despite the slayer's act?
The highlighted bit is the important part. Depending on the exact wording and its interpretation, I'd say he's entitled to the child's estate minus the inheritance from the mother which was only available due to his illegal actions.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
LPC wrote:Here's a more difficult problem, which really happened and resulted in a court decision. Man kills his wife, and their daughter (then only a few days old) dies a week later for reasons unrelated to the murder. Wife is the owner of a life insurance policy payable to her husband, otherwise to her estate. Follow the money:

The highlighted bit is the important part. Depending on the exact wording and its interpretation, I'd say he's entitled to the child's estate minus the inheritance from the mother which was only available due to his illegal actions.
Sorry, didn't mean to create an ambiguity. I only meant to say that the statute is not limited to "inheritance" in the will/intestacy sense, but also covers life insurance, survivorship rights in jointly owned property, retirement benefits, and other property interests that pass at death.

The statute in question states the general rule that:
No slayer shall in any way acquire any property or receive any benefit as the result of the death of the decedent, but such property shall pass as provided in the sections following.
And the more specific rules that:
The slayer shall be deemed to have predeceased the decedent as to property which would have passed from the decedent or his estate to the slayer under the statutes of descent and distribution or have been acquired by dower, by curtesy or by statutory right as surviving spouse.
And:
Insurance proceeds payable to the slayer as the beneficiary or assignee of any policy or certificate of insurance on the life of the decedent, or as the survivor of a joint life policy, shall be paid to the estate of the decedent, unless the policy or certificate designates some person not claiming through the slayer as alternative beneficiary to him.
In the actual case, the court ruled that the killer could not inherit from his child (whom he did not kill) because the child's estate came from the mother that the killer did kill. But I've always thought that the court was seduced into reaching what seems like a "right" and easy result by the proximity of the deaths, which occurred only a few days apart. But what if the child had lived 5, 10, 20, or 30 years before dying? Must you try to trace the mother's property through the child's lifetime in order to make sure that the father/killer never gets any benefit from any of that property?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

... Bill Clinton is the biological son of Jimmy Carter; ....
When Bill Clinton was born in August 1946, in Arkansas, Jimmy Carter was completing his senior year at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.