Mind Control and general looneyness

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Mind Control and general looneyness

Post by obadiah »

There is endless looniness out there. Court records only show a very small fraction. Below is my personal favorite, the best one I found that actually shows up with an opinion. I was looking for examples for a paper a long time ago.

John Wesley Kazmaier, Plaintiff,
v.
Central Intelligence Agency and the United States Justice Dept. and
the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the United States Government, Defendants.

United States District Court,

E.D. Wisconsin.

April 11, 1983.

562 F.Supp. 263

John Wesley Kazmaier, pro se.
Joseph P. Stadtmueller, U.S. Atty., Milwaukee, Wis., for defendants.

DECISION AND ORDER

MYRON L. GORDON, Senior District Judge.

John Wesley Kazmaier, the plaintiff in this action, seeks leave of the court to proceed in forma pauperis. The complaint states that federal jurisdiction is based on 28 U.S.C. § 1983; because there is no such statute, it appears that Mr. Kazmaier may have intended to refer to 42 U.S.C. § 1983. Named as defendants are the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the United States Department of Justice, and the United States government.

The complaint sets forth in great detail the alleged wrongdoings of the defendants. Generally stated, Mr. Kazmaier claims that the CIA has subjected him to brainwashing and torture attacks since 1965 through the use of satellite beams, portable dental laser equipment, and other such means. The other defendants are alleged to have failed to investigate these incidents. As a result of these attacks, he contends that his high school career was ruined, he was prevented from receiving his college degree, his right ankle was broken, and he suffered tremendous agony. He seeks $7,308,089,250,000.00 in damages, employment as the director and assistant director of the FBI, protection from assassins, authorization to carry concealed weapons, and other forms of relief.

In several letters to the court, Mr. Kazmaier has "ordered" me to provide him with ridiculously large sums of money as loans or advances against his future court award. He has also "ordered" me to send him immediately a list of items, including:

1. A 25 layer Kevlar bullet-proof vest with protection of both front and rear of body.

2. A 357 magnum caliber revolver in a right hand shoulder holster, preferably with a four inch barrel.

3. A selective-fire Beretta 9mm type 92 pistol in a left-hand shoulder holster.

4. An Uzi Submachine gun caliber 9mm with 5 large magazines, in a soft side case with a zipper top.

5. An M-16 rifle with 5 large magazines, caliber .223.

6. A .380 or .32 ACP caliber Gatling gun with one or more medium or large ammo-pak magazines. This gun is a multiple-barrel high speed gun capable of a high rate of fire, and it has an accurate range of 50 yards.

7. A United States Marshals Service Badge and I.D. set.

8. A bullet-proof car, such as a bullet-proof Lincoln Continental four door model from Ford Motor Company."

Based on the allegations of the complaint, the nature of the relief sought, and the contents of Mr. Kazmaier's letters, I find that this proposed lawsuit falls easily into the "frivolous" category. I will not grant the plaintiff permission to pursue this action without payment of fees, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1915. Furthermore, the plaintiff has filed a nearly identical complaint in case no. 82-C-1384, now pending before Honorable John W. Reynolds, and he has paid the filing fee in that case. I see no reason to encourage duplication of judicial efforts, especially in a case as this one.

Therefore, IT IS ORDERED that the plaintiff's motion for leave to proceed in forma pauperis be and hereby is denied.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

He does realize that the Beretta Model 92 does not come in selective fire versions right? And technically an M-16 is not chambered in .223, it is chambered in 5.56 mm NATO while an AR-15 is chambered in .223. Details, man, details. If your gonna go hog wild, do it correctly at least. And Im not even going to get started on a Gatling gun chambered in .380 or .32. Someone has been drinking something that has more bang then koolaid.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I really think he has more immediate problems than some technical standards of firearms.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Gregg wrote:I really think he has more immediate problems than some technical standards of firearms.
I do like the fact that he asked for a FAG bag though.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

JamesVincent wrote:He does realize
No.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

fortinbras wrote:
... Bill Clinton is the biological son of Jimmy Carter; ....
When Bill Clinton was born in August 1946, in Arkansas, Jimmy Carter was completing his senior year at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
Well, count back nine months and you're at Thanksgiving 1945.

Upper class midshipmen get shore leave from time to time, so it IS possible.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

ROBOSOVEREIGN. SyFy, 2010. 192 min. *1/2. "They gave her steel feet, now she's kicking butt with them!" An ordinary woman is converted into a cyborg after discovering a conspiracy to use innocent citizens for slavery and bloodsports. She overcomes the conspiracy's mind control and dedicates herself to destroying it.

ROBOSOVEREIGN II: The Demands of Justice. SyFy, in production. Using the 137 billion dollars she won from her persecutors last time, the Robosovereign sends clones of the Founding Fathers to kill the evil judges who tried to stop her.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

WOW!! Am I ever comforted by finding myself defended by such a patriot!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.