Sovereign citizen peeping tom

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Sovereign citizen peeping tom

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-coun ... i_19288515
Luke Chrisco, the man accused of spying on women in restrooms around Boulder, wants to represent himself in court.

"I retain without prejudice my right to the common law," Chrisco told Boulder District Judge Thomas Mulvahill at a hearing this morning.

Chrisco faces multiple felony counts of burglary and unlawful sexual contact. He was arrested last summer a few days after a woman using a portable toilet at a Boulder yoga festival noticed something moving in the tank and then saw a feces-stained man emerge from the toilet and run away.
Demo.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Re: Sovereign citizen peeping tom

Post by Prof »

Demosthenes wrote:http://www.dailycamera.com/boulder-coun ... i_19288515
Luke Chrisco, the man accused of spying on women in restrooms around Boulder, wants to represent himself in court.

"I retain without prejudice my right to the common law," Chrisco told Boulder District Judge Thomas Mulvahill at a hearing this morning.

Chrisco faces multiple felony counts of burglary and unlawful sexual contact. He was arrested last summer a few days after a woman using a portable toilet at a Boulder yoga festival noticed something moving in the tank and then saw a feces-stained man emerge from the toilet and run away.
This one takes the "yuck factor" of perversion to a new level.
"My Health is Better in November."
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Isn't there a ninja assassin story where the ninja hides in the cesspit used by his target, as it's the only way to get to the target because he spends the rest of his time heavily guarded?
I can see another "sovereign" legal success in the near future from reading the quotes in those articles.
"I think (Savela) is a great lawyer, but there are a lot of jurisdictional issues," Chrisco said. "I'll be going common law and doing some commercial law with regard to the bonds. Since he has not been trained in those things, I feel it would be better to handle it myself."
He says it like it's optional extra on a car or a gambit in chess.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

An appropriate sentence would be a year or two cleaning cesspools -- from the inside -- with a toothbrush -- HIS toothbrush.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »