Plan to track down justice's children (Kenneth W. Leaming)

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Plan to track down justice's children

Post by Burnaby49 »

To be honest the only reason I got the NESARA reference was because it was right at the beginning. I bogged down quickly. When I got to the description of the judge as "The state of being that acts in the name of Ronald B. Leighton" I knew that, not being crazy, I was at an impossible disadvantage in understanding the document.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

wserra wrote:This past Friday, he filed eight pieces of epic, among them his magnum opus, a "Judicial Misconduct/Disability Complaint with the Ninth Circuit".
Scroll down to the bottom of the last page and check this out. He used the side of a pencil to DRAW his thumbprint!

All true sov'runs know that if you have no red ink, the only genuine alternative is to stab your wrist with your pencil and use blood. Of course, that would be volunteering a DNA sample and might give you mercury/lead/hemlock poisoning (who knows what's in the government-supplied pencils?). Can't have that, what to do what to do... Lunch tray gravy? Cockroach goo? Stab the guard and use his blood? Yeah, that's an idea. It'll get you 30 days in isolation, but then you can argue Cruel and Unusual Punishment.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Re: Plan to track down justice's children (Kenneth W. Leamin

Post by ashlynne39 »

Hang on. If NESARA is in force then why did I just get an email reminder that my student loan payment is coming due? I thought NESARA did away with all debt. Those tricksy cabal members trying to make me think I still have to pay. I'm so glad Leaning wrote these brilliant examples of what legal documents should look like or I never would have known. Now I can just sit back and ignore all bills and enjoy my pay check.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

wserra wrote:The DJ presiding over Leaming's case has issued one great opinion. First let's bring the saga up to date.
Wserra, do you have an account on AboveTopSecret? I wish someone would post about this over there. They have half a dozen "true believers" and although I know facts and evidence don't phase the sovereign citizen crowd, the "true believers" are all very much in love with the prosperity fund scam and I would love to watch them flail about trying to explain away this order.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

LightinDarkness wrote:
wserra wrote:The DJ presiding over Leaming's case has issued one great opinion. First let's bring the saga up to date.
Wserra, do you have an account on AboveTopSecret? I wish someone would post about this over there. They have half a dozen "true believers" and although I know facts and evidence don't phase the sovereign citizen crowd, the "true believers" are all very much in love with the prosperity fund scam and I would love to watch them flail about trying to explain away this order.
What is the link to the discussion over there? I can't find it on their forums page.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

ashlynne39 wrote:
LightinDarkness wrote:
What is the link to the discussion over there? I can't find it on their forums page.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread925756/pg49

But it looks like someone has already posted it... (not me by the way, although that guy is also the OP and is doing a great job debunking).
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:Wserra, do you have an account on AboveTopSecret?
Never heard of it until this moment, and I don't have the time to get involved there. From the link you provide in a later post, though, things seem to be going well.

BTW, a little poking finds a serious bunch of wackos behind the scenes. One Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf, a former Washington State lawyer (now voluntarily resigned), appears credited with much of the gibberish. And we're not talking ordinary gobbledygook here, but stuff of epic proportions. Take a look at this purported 36-page quo warranto. The "Trustees" of OPPT - "Heather Ann: Tucci-Jarraf and Charles C: Miller" - are directing the Supreme Court of Washington to present them with various stupid things. While those stupid things are largely incomprehensible, a number of them revolve around something Tucci-Jarraf calls "National Association Banks". I wondered WTF that was, until I saw the following:
Debtor: TUCCI JARRAF, HEATHER A
Creditor: US BANK NATIONAL ASSOC ND
Filing Office: PIERCE SUPERIOR COURT - TACOMA, WA

Filing Information

Filing Number:

Filing Type:
CIVIL NEW FILING

Action Type:
CIVIL NEW FILING

Unlawful Detainer:
YES

Filing Office:
PIERCE SUPERIOR COURT - TACOMA
930 TACOMA AVE S
TACOMA, WA 98402

Filing County:
PIERCE

Filing Date:
07/26/2010

Debtor Information

Debtor:
TUCCI JARRAF, HEATHER A
[Address redacted.]

Debtor Type:
INDIVIDUAL

Debtor:
JARRAF, YOUSSEF
[Address redacted.]

Debtor Type:
INDIVIDUAL

Creditor Information

Creditor:
US BANK NATIONAL ASSOC ND
The whole point of this is that Tucci-Jarraf got evicted/foreclosed?

And then there's the interview she gave to something called "American Kabuki". Excerpts:
As far as when did I get involved? I was working overseas basically, in high levels of banking trade and finance and international law and we all made a choice to go in and clean things up.
International banking/finance in 2009, foreclosed in 2010. Doesn't seem right.

Oh, but she allowed her house to be foreclosed upon:
It ended up being a logical choice that we used my house as a test case.
A test case? A test case? A test case for what? "I have a thesis here: don't pay your mortgage, the bank will foreclose. Let's test it." Fucking brilliant.

She goes on and on. She drops names by the bushel: the Rothschilds, the Bushes, the Clintons - not to mention Fulford, Keenan and Drake, which don't exactly belong with the others. She conflates the UCC and common law - it's hard to find two legal concepts more different. And it gets dumber.

NESARA by any other name.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, I think it is a safe assumption as to why she is a "voluntarily resigned" Washington State lawyer, and running a trucking company. I would bet the trucking company has an "interesting" history as well. I keep wondering, in light of their current attitudes, just how, or if, they are coping with all those pesky Federal regulations.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

I can't help wondering how long it took the WA justices to consign that mass of proto-confetti to the nearest round file. If that was an example of her writing style, I can definitely see why she is now a "voluntarily resigned" Washington State lawyer, best for all concerned. You'd think she was getting paid by the word.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Leaming's trial started yesterday in Seattle. Leaming (who is pro se) accompanied the beginning of the trial with a final flurry of filings (following Famspear, indeed) - seven, to be exact - which include subpoena requests for the U.S. Attorney, Congresswoman Maria Cantwell and Senator Patty Murray.

I somehow don't think so.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

As promised, this looks to be a laugh a minute until someone's patience burns out, which with any luck should be soon. I do think that since the MJ is so accommodating that he ought to have to wade through all those filings before the DJ sends them to the round file.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

On February 28, 2013, the jury found Kenneth Wayne Leaming guilty on three counts of retaliating against a Federal judge or law enforcement officer by a false claim and one count of concealing a person from arrest.

On March 1, 2013, the jury also found Leaming guilty of one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Sentencing for Leaming is set for May 24, 2013.

See United States v. Kenneth Wayne Leaming, case no. 12-cr-5039-RBL, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington.

On February 28, 2013, the jury found a co-defendant, David Carroll Stephenson, guilty of retaliating against a Federal judge or law enforcement officer by a false claim.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Famspear wrote:On February 28, 2013, the jury found Kenneth Wayne Leaming guilty on three counts of retaliating against a Federal judge or law enforcement officer by a false claim and one count of concealing a person from arrest.

On March 1, 2013, the jury also found Leaming guilty of one count of being a felon in possession of a firearm.

See United States v. Kenneth Wayne Leaming, case no. 12-cr-5039-RBL, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington.

On February 28, 2013, the jury found a co-defendant, David Carroll Stephenson, guilty of retaliating against a Federal judge or law enforcement officer by a false claim.
No biggie. As soon as Leaming gets a paper copy of the verdict, he will accept it for value (or refuse it for cause); and that will be the end of his legal troubles.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Famspear wrote:On February 28, 2013, the jury found Kenneth Wayne Leaming guilty on three counts of retaliating against a Federal judge or law enforcement officer by a false claim and one count of concealing a person from arrest.

No biggie. As soon as Leaming gets a paper copy of the verdict, he will accept it for value (or refuse it for cause); and that will be the end of his legal troubles.
His one piece of good news was that the charge in count six of the indictment was dropped on the first day of trial. That was the charge on the false and fictitious instrument.

Another Sovereign Victory!

8)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
wserra

Post by wserra »

Famspear wrote:Sentencing for Leaming is set for May 24, 2013.
That's not soon enough. Leaming has been inundating the Court with gibberish like this, in which he argues that he is entitled to dismissal of the charges because the Court has engaged in a "Human Trafficking racket and SLAVERY SYSTEM prohibited by International Law Ordinance". "International Law Ordinance"? In another motion to dismiss, Leaming (among other crap he throws against the wall) does the "strawman" stuff: the indictment failed “to name the men, state of body, people seized and compelled to participate in the sham ‘trial’ and instated (sic) purported to accuse a vessel, corporation other artificial entity, or decedent of something". This actually provokes a response from Judge Leighton:
This theory is, of course, nonsense on its face. For Defendant’s benefit as this case proceeds to sentencing, the Court will make this clear: the U.S. Government has charged, and a jury has convicted, Mr. Leaming, the flesh-andblood author of these motions, the man sitting in a cell at FDC Sea-Tac. There is no such thing as strawmen, and redemptionist theory is just internet make-believe. The Court does not say this to be harsh, but simply as an effort to shake Defendant into reality.
Good luck with that, Judge. In fact, it has worked so well that Leaming, just last Friday, sent Judge Leighton a bill for $208,000 for, among other things, "Operating a SLAVERY SYSTEM" and "Enforcing the judgment of a 'Court'".

Shake, shake, shake.
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

There should be a departure figure for this nonsense that is measured against the number of pages of jibber jabber.

I'd suggest after the judge's first warning that the penalty would amount to 1 week of additional confinement per page. :P
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

LightinDarkness wrote: But it looks like someone has already posted it... (not me by the way, although that guy is also the OP and is doing a great job debunking).

The "guy" who is the op is really the girl who is the op :D Just thought i'd chime in on that LOL
wserra

Post by wserra »

vkey08 wrote:The "guy" who is the op is really the girl who is the op :D Just thought i'd chime in on that LOL
I guess you should know.
- David Hume
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:There should be a departure figure for this nonsense that is measured against the number of pages of jibber jabber.

I'd suggest after the judge's first warning that the penalty would amount to 1 week of additional confinement per page. :P
Leaming also tried to have Heather Jarref and Caleb Skinner of the OPPT brought int o testify on his behalf to bolster the bill for "enforcing the will of the court"

Heather of course declined and sent him her love instead, and stayed safely in Morocco..

There's a secondary case as well that went along with this one, as both were trying to use the OPPT stuff as reasons why they couldn't be charged, I think the other one was Patrick Cody Morgan down in Texas....
wserra

Post by wserra »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I'd suggest after the judge's first warning that the penalty would amount to 1 week of additional confinement per page.
With a lot of these guys, application of such a policy would result in a sentence that violates the Rule against Perpetuities.
- David Hume