Original Filing Time: 3:34 PM
Filing Agency: SECRETARY OF STATE/UCC DIVISION
Filing Agency Address: 405 BLACK LAKE BLVD SW
OLYMPIA, WA 98502

Filing Type: INITIAL FILING
Filing Number: 200910601964
Filing Date: 4/16/2009
Filing Expiration Date: 1/1/2079

Comment: FILER REFERENCE INFO: C/O 1199 TEE COURT, ALLENTOWN PA [18106] USA; AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE, ATTORNEY-IN-FACT: FRANCISCO-ANTONIO: VELEZ

Signer Party(s)
Name: FRANCISCO-ANTONIO: VELEZ

Collateral
Collateral Description: 04/16/2009 200910601964 - THIS IS ACTUAL AND CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT ALL OF DEBTOR'S ASSETS, POSSESSIONS, LAND, LICENSES, RESOURCES, PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INTEREST, AND ALL OF DEBTOR'S RIGHTS IN SAID ASSETS, POSSESSIONS, LAND, LICENSES, RESOURCES, PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INTEREST NOW OWNED ANYWHERE OR HEREAFTER ACQUIRED IS HEREBY ACCEPTED AS COLLATERAL FOR SECURING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION IN FAVOR OF THE SECURED PARTY AS DETAILED IN A TRUE, COMPLETE, NOTARIZED SECURITY AGREEMENT (#SA-030119713971FAV) IN THE P
Demo.
Taxpayingcitizen84

Re: Francisco-Antonio: Velez

Post by Taxpayingcitizen84 »

Does this mean he doesn't have to pay taxes and can use his "bond" to pay for everything as he states in his koolaid meetings?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It means he's stupid enough to believe that.

Hocus-pocus: dominocus.
Demo.
Taxpayingcitizen84

Demosthenes wrote:It means he's stupid enough to believe that.

Hocus-pocus: dominocus.

He has a shoebox full of stampers that he states he uses for his bill payments and he said all he has to do is use the stamper that says "DEPOSITED FOR CREDIT ON ACCOUNT or EXCHANGED for NON-REDEEMABLE FEDERAL RESERVICE NOTES without prejudice" The puts the account number (which is his bond number) by: then he signs his name and under it is UCC3-402(b)(1)

He stated he has done that for Years now... He has some big shit laminated sign on his front door that has something about being a Sovereign Citizen and he said that is the message to Law Enforcement or any other Law enforcement or Federal Agency that they can't mess with him.

Oh... and you cannot under any circumstances call Law Enforcement after you file your UCC1 because you are not protected anymore by Local Law Enforcement because you have a different set of Standards and Laws. You can actually shoot cops if they "trespass"

They are required to keep a low profile according to him. YET... He is conducting these scam seminars by reeling people in through a flyer that indicates that he can help you understand how you can do your taxes and the laws surrounding tax law...

I was tricked into his seminar then ended up spending about one hour listening to this Jackass.

His Mentor is David Clarence according to him... whoever that is... He has some BS Tyranny Family online radio station or some other solicitous crap station through the Internet.

He said the following website is the Sovereign Citizen bible...
http://www.nmcservices.net/ucc1.html
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The guru's full name is David Clarence Schroll.

SCHROLL, DAVID C
Link ID: 002275562267 $
244 LEADERS HEIGHTS RD
YORK, PA 17402-5020
YORK COUNTY Filing Date: 3/3/2003
Amount: $36,546
FEDERAL TAX LIEN

SCHROLL, DAVID C
244 LEADERS HEIGHTS RD
YORK, PA 17402-5020
YORK COUNTY Filing Date: 10/25/1993
Amount: $43,613.00
FEDERAL TAX LIEN
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:The guru's full name is David Clarence Schroll.

SCHROLL, DAVID C
244 LEADERS HEIGHTS RD
YORK, PA 17402-5020
YORK COUNTY Filing Date: 3/3/2003
Amount: $36,546
FEDERAL TAX LIEN

SCHROLL, DAVID C
244 LEADERS HEIGHTS RD
YORK, PA 17402-5020
YORK COUNTY Filing Date: 10/25/1993
Amount: $43,613.00
FEDERAL TAX LIEN

Is that the same David Clarence that was briefly involved in the Brown's matters?

The "county notary"guy?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

David Clarence even did some time in the federal pokey for criminal contempt of court.

Indictment:
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/schrollindict.pdf

Judgment:
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/schroll1.pdf

Losingggg.
Demo.
Taxpayingcitizen84

OK... so why isn't this Clarence in jail or having his assets sold because of the tax liens, or something????

Just explain to me why he said he is using the stampers to pay his bills and has been doing this for 2 years since he became a Sovereign citizen and is the owner of his "Embassy". He swears to "God" (who is number 1 in his life above himself, his family, his wife, etc..) that all his bills are paid this way and no one has ever challenged him.

I am not kidding... he wants to start the "redemption movement" here where I live and quite frankly he said it's ripe for the picking since there are so many people out of work. This is not only frightening, it give me no solitude that the "Sovereigns" are ranked in the top 10 of the FBI Terrorist List threatening Homeland Security.

THANKS... this is really enlightening me....

Oh.. Try Another one... Daniel A. Friend.... he is the co-disciple for Velez here. That guy is a serious creep too. He looks like Charlie Manson... YIKES!
Taxpayingcitizen84

What does this mean?

Collateral
Collateral Description: 04/16/2009 200910601964 - THIS IS ACTUAL AND CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT ALL OF DEBTOR'S ASSETS, POSSESSIONS, LAND, LICENSES, RESOURCES, PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INTEREST, AND ALL OF DEBTOR'S RIGHTS IN SAID ASSETS, POSSESSIONS, LAND, LICENSES, RESOURCES, PERSONAL PROPERTY AND INTEREST NOW OWNED ANYWHERE OR HEREAFTER ACQUIRED IS HEREBY ACCEPTED AS COLLATERAL FOR SECURING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION IN FAVOR OF THE SECURED PARTY AS DETAILED IN A TRUE, COMPLETE, NOTARIZED SECURITY AGREEMENT (#SA-030119713971FAV) IN THE P
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Taxpayingcitizen84 wrote:OK... so why isn't this Clarence in jail or having his assets sold because of the tax liens, or something????
He has no assets to speak of, he qualified for a public defender in his criminal contempt case, and if I remember correctly, he's wheelchair bound.
Just explain to me why he said he is using the stampers to pay his bills and has been doing this for 2 years since he became a Sovereign citizen and is the owner of his "Embassy". He swears to "God" (who is number 1 in his life above himself, his family, his wife, etc..) that all his bills are paid this way and no one has ever challenged him.
He' s a liar. That's kind of a given when it comes to a con artist.
I am not kidding... he wants to start the "redemption movement" here where I live and quite frankly he said it's ripe for the picking since there are so many people out of work. This is not only frightening, it give me no solitude that the "Sovereigns" are ranked in the top 10 of the FBI Terrorist List threatening Homeland Security.
The vast majority of Americans aren't dumb enough to fall for this obvious scam. Something has to turn off a common sense switch in your head before such silly schemes make sense.

As for the terrorism aspect, only a small percentage of sovereigns are capable of violence. Of course, it only takes one...
Oh.. Try Another one... Daniel A. Friend.... he is the co-disciple for Velez here. That guy is a serious creep too. He looks like Charlie Manson... YIKES!
I don't really see the Manson resemblance, but his dogs are cute.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Taxpayingcitizen84 wrote:What does this mean?

Collateral
Mumbo jumbo.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

If you'd like to learn more about the Redemption scam and the movement in general:

http://deathandtaxes.com/sovcitkane.pdf
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

David Clarence's ... ummm... history, goes way back.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketShee ... 01154-1977
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Here's another example from David's rap sheet.

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketShee ... 01835-1994

Docket Number Short Caption Filing Date County Party Case Status OTN Date of Birth

CP-67-CR-0002999-1994 Comm. v. Schroll, David 8/29/1994 12:00:00 AM York Schroll, David Closed C9466376 05/11/1948

CP-67-CR-0001835-1994 Comm. v. Schroll, David 5/31/1994 12:00:00 AM York Schroll, David C. Closed E4480490 05/11/1948

CP-67-CR-0001836-1994 Comm. v. Schroll, David 5/31/1994 12:00:00 AM York Schroll, David C. Closed C9455246 05/11/1948

CP-67-CR-0001235-1994 Comm. v. Schroll, David 4/15/1994 12:00:00 AM York Schroll, David C. Closed E7516445 05/11/1948

CP-67-CR-0000922-1994 Comm. v. Schroll, David 3/18/1994 12:00:00 AM York Schroll, David C. Closed E7679770 05/11/1948

CP-01-CR-0000027-1982 Comm. v. Schroll, David 1/22/1982 8:00:00 AM Adams Schroll, David Clarence Closed B9960171
Demo.
Taxpayingcitizen84

thank so much... I attended a seminar on doing your own taxes and deductions that you can take that you don't know about and this clown starting spewing the repulsive diarrhea about becoming a "Sovereign Citizen". The tax seminar was "how to not pay taxes and he will show you how for anywhere from $1500 to $5000 depending upon what you do for yourself and what you need him to do. He was an obvious moron, creepy and quite frankly I felt too intimidated to leave because he was making me the focal point of his evangelical BS. I was ready for him to bring out koolaid so we could drink it and all die together... (ha)

It wasn't interesting... but the room was PACKED and I am quit certain there are people being scammed that were there... he had some poor couple come to him and he said beyond the shadow of a doubt, and then pointed up and said "I will ask God as my father to be the witness to what I am saying"....I will save your house, and get every penny that you have put into it reimbursed. I wanted to cry.. they were falling for it.. but since I was scared he would go after my "bond" and put a lien on me for a "trespass" (whatever the hell that is) then shoot me.... LMFAO But those two desperate people were sucking it in.

ugh... i agree.... losingggggggggggg
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

And the moral of the story--never, ever mess with the hard drive 'o Demo. Or Demo!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Taxpayingcitizen84 wrote:thank so much... I attended a seminar on doing your own taxes and deductions that you can take that you don't know about and this clown starting spewing the repulsive diarrhea about becoming a "Sovereign Citizen". The tax seminar was "how to not pay taxes and he will show you how for anywhere from $1500 to $5000 depending upon what you do for yourself and what you need him to do. He was an obvious moron, creepy and quite frankly I felt too intimidated to leave because he was making me the focal point of his evangelical BS. I was ready for him to bring out koolaid so we could drink it and all die together... (ha)

It wasn't interesting... but the room was PACKED and I am quit certain there are people being scammed that were there... he had some poor couple come to him and he said beyond the shadow of a doubt, and then pointed up and said "I will ask God as my father to be the witness to what I am saying"....I will save your house, and get every penny that you have put into it reimbursed. I wanted to cry.. they were falling for it.. but since I was scared he would go after my "bond" and put a lien on me for a "trespass" (whatever the hell that is) then shoot me.... LMFAO But those two desperate people were sucking it in.
Call your state's attorney general office and tell them this.

Then go to the FBI.gov website and file the same info on their online tip line.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Dezcad wrote:Is that the same David Clarence that was briefly involved in the Brown's matters?

The "county notary"guy?
Yep.
Demo.
Taxpayingcitizen84

Francisco-Antonio: Velez Email... neo.fv83@gmail.com He said GMail is not traceable by the FBI... and use a Sprint phone, because the FBI can't track a sprint phone through the built in GPS.....

LOSER CITY...... That's what they might call their compound when they open it up.... Or I think they might have been the people that were just recently kicked out of downtown Allentown for the "Occupy" movement. :lol: :mrgreen: :Axe:
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Taxpayingcitizen84 wrote:What does this mean?

Collateral
"All your base are belong to us."
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume