Francisco-Antonio: Velez

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Re: Francisco-Antonio: Velez

Post by Cathulhu »

Ok, Wes, you got me. I lol'ed on that one. But all your base are belong to us actually makes more sense.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
penny2

Post by penny2 »

http://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketShee ... 00485-2002

Wonder if this is the same guy..... don't know the date of birth, but it if it is... looks like he got his start selling drugs to our children. There are other things on there about Velez Jr... but doesn't list DOB.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Taxpayingcitizen84 wrote:Francisco-Antonio: Velez Email... neo.fv83@gmail.com He said GMail is not traceable by the FBI... and use a Sprint phone, because the FBI can't track a sprint phone through the built in GPS. ...
Ah,I have some news for this Velez goofball - ANY commercial mobile phone's location can be found by the service provider as long as it's turned on; having GPS functionality only makes it easier. And most carriers are cooperative.

People tend to forget that obtaining intelligence about someone's whereabouts does not require court approval UNLESS the entity involved wants to use the collected information as evidence or to support a determination of reasonable cause on which to act.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three