Sovern advice for OWS

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Sovern advice for OWS

Post by Lambkin »

File under "unintentionally awesome". It gets better.
http://www.occupywallst.org/forum/becom ... n-void-yo/
Forum Post: Become a Sovereign Citizen, cancel your SSN, void your mortgage & credit cards

Posted 1 hour ago on Dec. 17, 2011, 11:06 p.m. EST by SovereignMan
This content is user submitted and not an official statement

This is a solution.

Namaste to all and of every political persuasion,

We are here today to inform you that you have the right to cancel your Social Security Number and birth certificate... And reclaim your sovereignty from the unconstitutional United States Corporation and possibly the Queen of England. Tired of funding these never ending wars and bank/corporate bailouts? Try this!

How to cancel your Social Security Corporation
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Sovern advice for OWS

Post by notorial dissent »

But but but they forgot about the evil lizard people from outer space, what do you do about them????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Possibly the Queen of England? So they're not certain but possibly becoming a sovereign will help you cut ties with England. Well sign me up for that. As a member of the bar I was tricked into becomming one of the Queen's minions and I've been having ever so difficult a time getting away from her.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

ashlynne39 wrote:Possibly the Queen of England? So they're not certain but possibly becoming a sovereign will help you cut ties with England. Well sign me up for that. As a member of the bar I was tricked into becomming one of the Queen's minions and I've been having ever so difficult a time getting away from her.
Keep our queen out of this trainwreck. On balance we're satisfied with her and have no wish to cut ties as long as we don't have to finance Charles' organic gardening. He is, unfortunately, another matter but his reign will probably be short (Queen Mother lived to be 100 and Liz seems to be trying to break that record) and the grandson is shaping up well. At least he made a better spousal choice than his father.

I digress, we are, in general, quite happy to be branded sovereigns up here thank you.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I have always wondered HOW does one go about canceling one's birth certificate? I think my mother might be a bit upset.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I believe it involves a Very Late abortion. Something like the 73rd trimester.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

At least he made a better spousal choice than his father.
Except for Kim Kardashian, everyone made a better spousal choice than his father. In all fairness, though, he didn't really make that choice himself.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:Possibly the Queen of England? So they're not certain but possibly becoming a sovereign will help you cut ties with England. Well sign me up for that. As a member of the bar I was tricked into becomming one of the Queen's minions and I've been having ever so difficult a time getting away from her.
Keep our queen out of this trainwreck. On balance we're satisfied with her and have no wish to cut ties as long as we don't have to finance Charles' organic gardening. He is, unfortunately, another matter but his reign will probably be short (Queen Mother lived to be 100 and Liz seems to be trying to break that record) and the grandson is shaping up well. At least he made a better spousal choice than his father.

I digress, we are, in general, quite happy to be branded sovereigns up here thank you.
I don't think that Charles is all that bad. Given the kind of upbringing he had, he's done pretty well. I do think, though, that if he does become King it will be like Edward VII succeeding Victoria when he was already an old man, and his reign will be short enough so that William will have a long one.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools