In MN, Blessings of Liberty and Eilertsons

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

shar

In MN, Blessings of Liberty and Eilertsons

Post by shar »

Couple accused of harassing Hennepin County officials with $114 billion in bogus liens

http://www.twincities.com/ci_19676868?I ... cities.com

A Brooklyn Park man and his wife were charged Wednesday with filing of a slew of bogus and harassing liens worth more than $100 billion against public officials, including Hennepin County Sheriff Rich Stanek and Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman.

Thomas Wayne Eilertson, 44, and Lisa Joan Connery Eilertson, 47, filed false liens against "numerous individuals and businesses" using the name "Blessings of Liberty," according to criminal complaints filed Wednesday in Ramsey County District Court.

spreading to the North too it seems..........
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: In MN, Blessings of Liberty and Eilertsons

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Welcome to Quatloos, Shar!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Assessor
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Assessor »

More on these bozos http://www.oah.state.mn.us/aljBase/190221378%20rt.htm.

The liens were dramatic, but this contractor "paid" bills with a "bond" and ignored investigations into license revocation with standard sovereign tactics.
4. Respondents provided Complainant with a $15,000 “money order” that was not a negotiable instrument drawn on a financial institution. The “money order” provided no routing numbers or bank information, but merely listed the Social Security number of Respondent Eilertson’s wife as the “account number” and directed that the $15,000 should be drawn from that “bonded account.” Respondents claimed that their obligation to Complainant was extinguished, at least in part, because the Complainant did not “rebut” within five days the contents of their purported “Verified Notice to the Public Within the Admiralty, in the Nature of a Commercial Affidavit of Truth.”[4]
7. Respondents returned the Department’s information request with the following notations: “Return of uncertified, unverified, fraudulent documents ‘void for cause’ without prejudice,” “this communication is a dishonor,” “I give no consent to these proceedings,” and “no jurisdiction granted.” Respondents also noted, “The collateral is now owned unconditionally by a private entity. You have no position and no claim. Provide legislated black letter law that you can make any claim against this ‘person.’” Finally, Respondents asserted that the Department was “an unwelcome unlawful third party interloper to a lawful contract.”[6]

13. On June 28, 2010, the Administrative Law Judge mailed correspondence to Respondents and enclosed materials regarding the contested case hearing process. On July 8, 2010, Respondents returned the correspondence packet. Each of the pages was crossed out and the words “void” or “void for cause” were written across each page. On the cover letter addressed to Respondents, Respondents wrote “the living man gives no consent to these proceedings,” and “this contract ‘offer’ refused respectfully.”[12]
18. Respondents returned the Department’s motion letter to the Department on August 5, 2010. On the top of the letter Respondents wrote, “void for cause,” “all rights reserved,” “without prejudice,” and “this commercial contract offer is refused.” Respondents also submitted additional documents with the returned letter, but they are largely unintelligible and provide no explanation for Respondents’ failure to appear at the prehearing conference.[14

And all of this was just over the State trying to revoke Eilertson's contractor license. Okay, the "bond" is ostensibly Federal, but the MN Dept. of Labor and Industry is not Federal. They also filed liens against County officials.

So now Eilertson has lost his contractor license, racked up fines from the MNDLI, left a trail of debt, and ticked off both attorneys and the Sheriff. They claim that they were essentially "tricked" into believing the sovereign stuff by a mysterious man known as "PK", but they had to know the whole thing was a sham when their "bond" bounced. Civil damages aside, there's 47(!) felony counts from this little adventure.
Last edited by Assessor on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Torp

Post by Torp »

Assessor wrote:They claim that were essentially "tricked" into believing the sovereign stuff by a mysterious man known as "PK", but they had to know the whole thing was a sham when their "bond" bounced. Civil damages aside, there's 47(!) felony counts from this little adventure.
The amount of felony counts is what really made me do a double-take on this one. Can you imagine Mr. Eilertson filling out a job app in the future?

I'd also love to know who "PK" is.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Looks like they'd bought into just about every sovereign theory.

http://twincities.indymedia.org/2010/oc ... y-involved
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Torp wrote:
Assessor wrote:They claim that were essentially "tricked" into believing the sovereign stuff by a mysterious man known as "PK", but they had to know the whole thing was a sham when their "bond" bounced. Civil damages aside, there's 47(!) felony counts from this little adventure.
The amount of felony counts is what really made me do a double-take on this one. Can you imagine Mr. Eilertson filling out a job app in the future?

I'd also love to know who "PK" is.
I've found a TK, but no PK.

From the federal lawsuit of Blessings of Liberty v. Unknown

Assigned to: Magistrate Judge Jon S Scoles
Date Filed: 04/25/2011
Petitioner
Blessings of Liberty
3109 West 50th St #314
Minneapolis, MN 55410

Todd J Knutson on half of Blessings of Liberty represented by Through the Notary Public
Todd J. Knutson, Notary
40 South 7th Street
Suite 212-156
Minneapolis, MN 55402
612 251 1041
Demo.
penny2

Post by penny2 »

Did they fine the strawman too? LOL
Assessor
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Assessor »

Demosthenes wrote:Looks like they'd bought into just about every sovereign theory.

http://twincities.indymedia.org/2010/oc ... y-involved
Wow. No way did these two bozos come up with that mess of gibberish. Unfortunately, there probably won't be an investigation into the identity of "PK", since the Eilertsons are responsible for their own actions. Desperate people can believe crazy things, but it takes profound stupidity and willful ignorance to hand your affairs over to someone that you only know by their initials. That leads me to believe that they know who "PK" is.

Reading between the lines, it looks as if they placed their home into a "trust" named "Blessings of Liberty".
the evidence proving "Blessing of Liberty (A Private Contract Trust) is the only Lawful Owner with an Original Land Patent 303 to prove it

This opens up entirely new potential conflicts with the State and County tax authorities, though there is almost certainly no money at the bottom of it. I'm thinking more along the lines of fraud charges, which could lead to the identity of "PK".

Also have to love the argument that, since the Eilertson's "Bill of Exchange" wasn't returned to them, it must secretly be valid:
One very interesting thing that happens with these “Bonded Promissory Notes” or “Bills of Exchange” that are submitted as payment, is that they are VERY RARELY RETURNED TO THE ISSUER yet credit is not given to the intended account. They are not returned, and the issuer is told they are “bogus, fraudulent and worthless” but they are NOT RETURNED! Why would someone keep something that is allegedly “bogus, fraudulent and worthless”? Could it be that they are NOT REALLY “BOGUS, FRAUDULENT AND WORTHLESS” and the “lender” has, in fact, actually negotiated them for YET EVEN MORE UNJUST ENRICHMENT? That is exactly what happens in many instances.

Which is interesting, since the Eilertsons basically told their victim that they were stuck with the "money order" because they failed to object within five days.

Not cool: Eilertson Exteriors is still on Angie's List after license revocation.
Assessor
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Assessor »

Assigned to: Magistrate Judge Jon S Scoles
Date Filed: 04/25/2011
Petitioner
Blessings of Liberty
3109 West 50th St #314
Minneapolis, MN 55410

Not surprisingly, that's a UPS Store. It's in one of the neighborhoods that Eilertson did a lot of contracting work in.

Todd J. Knutson works in design and architecture. That's probably how a contractor would meet him. His website goes to Bruce Knutson Architects, which is not in the City Center building (40 S 7th St.). Most likely they moved from the high-rent downtown office into the suburb of Golden Valley.
1000 Boone Ave North, Suite 200, Golden Valley, MN 55427 | 612-332-8000 | BRUCE@KNUTSON-ARCHITECTS.COM

There is a Todd Justin Knutson who is a notary public (commission # 20503913).
Address1: 5757 WENTWORTH AVE
City: MINNEAPOLIS
County: HENNEPIN
State: MN
Zip: 55419
Phone: (612) 825-6529

I live in Minneapolis, and I'll be looking into this.

It seems obvious that the Eilertsons knew who "PK" was, though, at least as far as the surname. It also seems obvious that the authorities will have no problem connecting the dots, and are highly motivated to do so after "PK" unleashed these liens against them.
penny2

Post by penny2 »

I wish this kind of ruling would come to the North faster. My neighbor is telling the world how he did a cease and desist during his "eviction" hearing and now has his property free and clear because of all this Sovereign Bullcrap.

He also says that his he is no longer a citizen of the "Corporation of the United States" and that he is his own embassy. He has signs posted for non trespass all over his doors. And is paying for his bills with his "bond"...

I am sooo happy I have a sovereign living in my neighborhood.... NOT.... THIS GUY IS A KOOK
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

One very interesting thing that happens with these “Bonded Promissory Notes” or “Bills of Exchange” that are submitted as payment, is that they are VERY RARELY RETURNED TO THE ISSUER yet credit is not given to the intended account. They are not returned, and the issuer is told they are “bogus, fraudulent and worthless” but they are NOT RETURNED! Why would someone keep something that is allegedly “bogus, fraudulent and worthless”? .....
Er, evidence in a fraud case, maybe?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Duh!!! Fer sure!!! For like the same reason that bounced checks are not returned to the issuer. They are turned over to the prosecutor as evidence of the crime so that the perp/issuer can be prosecuted. You are 100% right Arthur. The flights of fancy of some of these bozos is sometimes truly amazing, if not downright scary at times.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
penny2

Post by penny2 »

What about paying your regular utility bills with all of these different types of "stampers" that you fill in your bond number or something like that. Also, never using black ink for some symbolic reason.

This guy states that your birth certificate is worth money that is rightfully yours.

In addition, you need to surrender your social security number and will never have to use a drivers license again because you have the right to travel... even if you are drunk.

How are people getting away with this if it is such a scam? I don't believe in it, but I don't see why something isn't immediately done with each infraction of this type of fraud. He boasts about the fact that he hasn't paid property, school, or income tax for 2 years. I would already be in the clink or my house would be foreclosed on. Confused.

I can do this to for the low, low price of $5,000. His "PK" is Frank Velez and according to my neighbor, this guy has been living like this for 3 years and he will have him over to prove it works.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

penny2 wrote:This guy...
is how you say it, more than middling delusional, to put it mildly.

All standard paytriot/sovrun gibberish, and not of any legal or factual value whatsoever. The only way he has been living that way for three years is that no one has caught up to him yet, and they will one day and then it won't be pretty.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
penny2

Post by penny2 »

Isn't there a way to report these people? The signs on his house along with the panning cameras he has hooked on all sides of his house are disturbing enough.

This is a beautiful neighborhood as well as a family neighborhood. I am sad to say this human garbage is living next to me.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

penny2 wrote:What about paying your regular utility bills with all of these different types of "stampers" that you fill in your bond number or something like that. Also, never using black ink for some symbolic reason.

This guy states that your birth certificate is worth money that is rightfully yours.

In addition, you need to surrender your social security number and will never have to use a drivers license again because you have the right to travel... even if you are drunk.

How are people getting away with this if it is such a scam? I don't believe in it, but I don't see why something isn't immediately done with each infraction of this type of fraud. He boasts about the fact that he hasn't paid property, school, or income tax for 2 years. I would already be in the clink or my house would be foreclosed on. Confused.

I can do this to for the low, low price of $5,000. His "PK" is Frank Velez and according to my neighbor, this guy has been living like this for 3 years and he will have him over to prove it works.
All standard sovereign fare. It'll catch up with him. It always does.

For a detailed article on the sovereign movement and beliefs:

http://deathandtaxes.com/sovcitkane.pdf
Demo.