Tampering with Interlock System on 3rd DUI

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

penny2

Re: Tampering with Interlock System on 3rd DUI

Post by penny2 »

WEll... if you would listen to how brainwashed she is (which was my concern) he has all these secrets that no one knows... if they find her guilty they are going to put leins or judegments on the judge... so either way she is going to be fine. He can't represent her.. he can just take her aside and give her advice... but their script is very well rehearsed.. i am sure...
Last edited by penny2 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
penny2

Post by penny2 »

We shall see if he shows up first! Monday might be a Sovereign Holiday.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:On the humor part, probably a mixed bag. I certainly don't think she will be laughing when it is over and done with. Her money is gone, and, I suspect, shortly her freedom as well. A lot will depend on how much of his ego is involved here as to how big a fool he makes of himself.
Isn't that going to be more like: if he gets a chance? I would have thought the judge will want to know who he is and what he's doing with the defendant. If he pretends to be a lawyer and the judge doesn't realise he isn't, he'll be in big trouble later. More likely, he'll open his mouth and immediately give away the fact that he doesn't know what he's talking about and the judge will tell him to shut up and keep out of the process.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
penny2

Post by penny2 »

This is the same dude that she found out from the guy that said that he said he saved his house because of the cease and desist letter.. and now his house will most likely be going to Sheriff sale. They judge ruled for the Plaintiff for $400,000 plus a $94 per diem for everyday he didn't attempt to make a payment since 2009. Additionally there are several tax liens/judgements for the past to years on that home so I don't sense that outcome was good.

He professed that he did this for his father. When I was looking at records in the courthouse during jury duty, that same guy, Velez, has had a least one foreclosure on a home AND several criminal lien's for Lord knows what.

I just looked up his record on the USJS portal for Pa.... man.... If you take the time.. Look up Francisco Antonio Velez dob: 1/21/77 All kinds of great stuff... Impressive guy to take home to Daddy... That is the Common Pleas Court System... Didn't even look at the Local Magistrate.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

penny2 wrote:When I was looking at records in the courthouse during jury duty, that same guy, Velez, has had a least one foreclosure on a home AND several criminal lien's for Lord knows what.
Fines for multiple misdemeanours of unlawful practice of law, maybe? :thinking:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
penny2

Post by penny2 »

Jail fines unpaid, escaping from jail, disorderly conduct, manufacturing (drugs maybe), corruption of minors, etc..... the list goes on....