"Dragon Family" Lawsuit in S.D.N.Y.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: "Dragon Family" Lawsuit in S.D.N.Y.

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I've seen these counterfeit "securities" before. They bear every sign of someone having obtained a FRN and a Silver Certificate from the mid-thirties and then doing some cutting, pasting and photoshopping to create the fantasies. The quality is so poor that I can't imagine anyone in the U.S. believing that they are genuine -- but I evidently underestimate the gullibility of the Dragon Family idjits.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, I think the only idjit involved is Keenan, and whoever the Kieth Scott person is he has working with him now. I did a little checking, and I think he is trying to cut in to the fantasy world of OITC by claiming to be the Settlor for Global Accounts of a whole collection of fantasy trusts with billions of dollars held in them, and is busily suing everyone under the sun it looks like. There are pages and pages of nonsense relating to him and his claims on the internet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

This transcript (recently released) will probably explain why KEENAN dropped the suit.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Actually, it does.

While several parties were not in the U.S. to be served, others were, and had not been. Still, a dismissal for failure to serve a summons and complaint (generally 120 days from filing, per FRCvP 4(m)) is without prejudice - and no one has refiled. Moreover, this mess wasn't dismissed, the plaintiff discontinued it.

As Judge Furman said several times, there surely appears to be no jurisdiction, so he directed that plaintiff brief it. As I wrote above, rather than brief jurisdiction, they discontinued.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I stand by what I said back in February:
Dr. Caligari wrote:I still think it's bizarre that Bleakley Platt, a real law firm, would file something so delusional.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Dr. Caligari wrote:I stand by what I said back in February:
Dr. Caligari wrote:I still think it's bizarre that Bleakley Platt, a real law firm, would file something so delusional.

I especially enjoy:
MR. MULLIGAN: Well, maybe not in the complaint, your Honor, but in our research I do believe that what we have here is the expropriation of United States Federal Reserve notes. If you go on the Federal Reserve -- and I do believe it's uniquely federal interest in that they are notes issued by the federal government -- withdrawn, not the federal government, the Federal Reserve, which is not part of the government. And I think that given that there are perhaps $134.5 billion worth of Federal Reserve notes floating around that have been stolen, that would be subject to the auspices of the Federal Reserve Bank in New York, that this Court, because there are uniquely federal interests involved in the possible black marketing, if you will, of United States Federal Reserve notes, that a federal court, and certainly in New York where the Federal Reserve Bank of New York is located, would have jurisdiction...

Judge: "Cash, I have a $20 bill here, it says at the top "Federal Reserve note." It would be hard to imagine that a federal court would have subject matter jurisdiction in a case involving the theft of a large amount of cash, or cash regardless of how much of it was involved. So you can address it."
notorial dissent

wserra wrote:Actually, it does.

While several parties were not in the U.S. to be served, others were, and had not been.
Considerable bit of understatement there WES, in as much, that Daniele Dal Bosco, if he exists at all, Ban Ki-moon, currently a permanent guest of the Thai penal establishment, David A. Sale, what ever rock he is currently under, running from the law, Silvio Berlusconi, and Giancarlo Bruno(unknown if they exist at all) are all foreign nationals and not resident in the US, and then we have The Office of International Treasury Control, a wholly fictitious organization that exists only in the minds of certain deranged individuals, on the real side we have The United Nations, a sovereign entity, H.E. Ambassador Laura Mirachian Italian ambassador to the UN, Individually, a foreign diplomat with diplomatic immunity, The Italian Republic, another sovereign entity, The Italian Financial Police, and the police force of the aforementioned sovereign nation.

Somehow the likelihood of any or all of the above ever being served in the first place, borders on the sublimely ridiculous, or on the off chance that the few who actually do exist could be reached, would consider waiving their sovereignty or diplomatic immunity is even more fantastic than the suit itself. And then we have the ones who don't exist at all, or at least in this reality.

Somehow, I missed that numbnutz hadn't tried to drag the Vatican and Pope in to this fantasy feud, that is about all that is missing at this point. I was sure that they had to have drug them in to the middle of this since the Vatican is the source of evil in the world according to certain circles.

Just a random thought, is Keenan a registered agent of a foreign entity, considering he is claiming to represent the "Dragon Family", and they certainly aren't residents or citizens of the US, and are claiming to be a foreign power?

Who is this Mulligan person? I would hope he is not a partner at the law firm, if he is they are in deep trouble, or else he really ticked off someone further up the food chain and they dumped this in his lap as punishment, from the way he was carrying on I would have thought he was in pre-law, except they are usually better together than that. I thought it was pretty well summed up the whole thing when the judge asked him just how many he had so far served and we got the response of "duh, well, kinda sort none of them".

Strunk, was just well amazing, fits right in with the rest of the fantasy team here, and he wanted to intervene. I'll bet his lawsuit is just as much fun if the rest of his facts are as good as the ones he drug out in court here.

That last transcript was painful to read/wade through. The only thing I can come up with is that the judge was either really bored and didn't have anything better to do, or has maybe been sitting too long to have put up with that dog and pony show.

I think jurisdictional grounds are the least of their worries at this point. In as much as this did not take place on US soil and did not involve any US participants in the theft, there is no nexus for any jurisdictional proceedings whatsoever. The fact that what was allegedly stolen were in fact poor forgeries should make this a criminal matter of wasting a Federal court's time, and in attempting to defraud the court. I personally find it rather offensive that a court, let alone a Federal court is wasting their time on something like this in the first place when it is so obviously a fantasy.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:I stand by what I said back in February:
I'm right there with you. I don't understand a legitimate law firm taking on this nonsense, though honestly I wasn't particularly impressed with the lawyer's commentary in the part of the transcript I managed to muddle through so perhaps that explains how this lawyer ended up with this lawsuit.
notorial dissent

I think that was a pretty good summation of Mr. Mulligan from what I read. As far as I am concerned , the only thing more embarrassing was the judge letting him get away with it. As I said, really bored, or else been at it too long.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:... Silvio Berlusconi, and Giancarlo Bruno(unknown if they exist at all)
Berlusconi is a senior Italian politician and multi-millionaire businessman, ex-prime minister.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Granted, but the question is, are they the ones he really meant, or just another couple of imaginary defendants like OITC? And complainants like the Dragon Family?

I would imagine they come under the heading of foreign nationals not within the courts jurisdiction, and possibly also under diplomatic immunity otherwise. There is so little of reality involved in this suit that assuming real individuals is chancy at best.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

CaptainKickback wrote:There is a saying in Russian that translates as, "He was sent to count trees." It means that someone has screwed up, is such a screw up, or so annoyed their superiors that they were exiled and given a useless job, counting trees. Also known as, "having a closet job." Which may be the case with the attorney attached to the case.
"Counting Trees" was also the euphemism used for being sent to the Gulags, where the only thing to pass the time was counting trees.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Giancarlo Bruno is a heavy hitter economist with the World Economic Forum. His word evidently carries an enormous amount of weight among European govts and bankers right now.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Neil Keenan is just about ready to refile this sanction-bait lawsuit. Yep, any day now. I mean, he made a video about it. Beverages down. Trust me.

The narrator is a commercial for the effects of Quaaludes. Keenan himself reminds me of Michael Moore, but a lot less articulate. Just the kind of guy whom the "Elders of Indonesia" would want as their agent to overturn the world financial system.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Please tell me you are kidding? They are seriously going to try and refile that pig? Is there actually someone out there that dumb out there? Rhetorical question I know.

The last I heard, according to the mystic jungle drums, was that Keenan was off in the wilds of Indonesia, or fill in the blanks, doing dragon things.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I spent 35 years as a tax accountant reviewing financial statement and parsing corporate Articles of Association. After a lifetime of that I thought I could handle boredom but the first three minutes of that droning voice defeated me. He sounded like grandpaw intermittently nodding in and out of consciousness while rocking on the porch on a hot summer afternoon.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Neil Kennan's background is a mystery to me, but I get the distinct impression from viewing this video that, up to now, he has not been in a real executive position - people who have been usually have much better speech habits. His practice of talking through his interlaced fingers would interest psychologists; it may be a sort of 'tell' that he is fibbing (Texe Marrs has an effeminate giggle that serves the same purpose).

Anyway, not having any background in big business or the like, it's a little hard to imagine that he was supernaturally destined to handle all the world's money. This story seems to resemble that of George King, who set up the Aatherius Society for the purpose of him ruling the planet.

Does anyone have any info on the background of Neil Kennan (is it even his real name)??
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

What I love about this website is that I'm always learning something new, usually because I haven't heard about some of the "interesting" people and groups referenced in posts. Just today, thanks to fortinbras, I learned about the Aatherius Society and about Texe Marrs. Never heard of either before but went online and read about them and now from reading about them, I have other people to read about that were referenced in their stories. I find myself fascinated reading about these people and groups and about their followers who seem to just fall into line no matter how ridiculous the scheme or scam is. I always wonder about the leaders - are they liars (ie: do they know what they are selling is false but say it anyway) or are they delusional (ie: do they truly believe what they are selling). I also wonder about the followers - what is missing in their life that they willingly suspend common sense and logic to fall into line.

Its sad but also a bit disconcerting how many of these types of people there are. Its a bit like a hydra - get rid of one and it seems like two more just pop up in their place.

Just my thoughts for the day.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I originally found Quatloos looking for more information on NESARA and shortly after it came up again looking around for stuff about Jim Norman...funny how things like that work.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

ashlynne39 wrote:What I love about this website is that I'm always learning something new..... I find myself fascinated reading about these people and groups and about their followers......
Gregg wrote:I originally found Quatloos looking for more information on NESARA and shortly after it came up again looking around for stuff about Jim Norman....
Here's an old thread with more of these kinds of reflections by Quatloos regulars:

http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3460
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet