Michael Lee Crane

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

add2cart

Michael Lee Crane

Post by add2cart »

http://accessadl.blogspot.com/2012/02/t ... l?spref=tw
Phoenix resident Michael Lee Crane, 31, charged with the murders of an elderly couple from Paradise Valley, Arizona, and a suspect in a third murder, recently used arguments from the anti-government extremist “sovereign citizen” movement when appearing in court following his arrest.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Michael Lee Crane

Post by Gregg »

Lemme see, is he gonna argue that "the drugs in that IV bottle can have no effect on a sovereign"?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

He's actually asking to represent himself (judge is 'considering' it) and during the hearing told the judge "Your laws don't apply to me,"
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

"Your laws don't apply to me."
What I said on another thread: If "consent of the governed" enables you to pick and choose which laws apply to you, then no criminal arrested anywhere could ever be convicted of any crime.

Watch how fast this thug squeals the opposite when someone commits a crime against HIM!
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein