Public hosing

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

add2cart

Public hosing

Post by add2cart »

Police: Man claims to be 'sovereign citizen' after urinating on building

By Manuel Gamiz Jr., Of The Morning Call

4:41 PM EST, February 16, 2012

A New Jersey man was charged with urinating in public early Thursday outside a downtown Allentown 7-Eleven store, according to court records.

Robert Merritt, 42, of Phillipsburg, was stopped at 3:05 a.m. Thursday after he did his business in front of the convenience store, 102 N. Seventh St., next to a Redbox DVD machine, police said. Several people and vehicles were in the parking lot at the time, police said.

When an officer approached him, Merritt replied that he is a "sovereign citizen" and the officer could "kiss my black (expletive)," according to court records. Merritt had a strong odor of alcohol and had slurred speech, police said.

After he was handcuffed, Merritt continued to curse at the police officer, police said.

Merritt was charged with indecent exposure, open lewdness, public drunkenness and disorderly conduct. He was arraigned Thursday by Senior Judge John Dugan and sent to Lehigh County Prison under $10,000 bail.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Public hosing

Post by Quixote »

next to a Redbox DVD machine
That was his mistake. Everybody knows Redbox Machines are FEMA surveilance devices. Why else would they be everywhere I look? He was pissing in a federal zone.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Public hosing

Post by Gregg »

That's also why if you have ever rented from a Redbox you have pierced your sovereign status and are now subject to federal laws and the income tax.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.