Sov threatens to kill LEOs

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Sov threatens to kill LEOs

Post by Demosthenes »

http://hometownstation.com/index.php?op ... &Itemid=97
Lt. Mark Hershey told KHTS that Vahe Ohanian came into the Santa Clarita Valley sheriff’s station on Feb. 24 around 11 p.m. and complained to the desk officers about the posting of pictures in the lobby, specifically those of city council members.

Declaring himself to have diplomatic immunity, he began making threatening remarks to the counter deputies and told them he would be coming back with a shotgun.
Demo.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Sov threatens to kill LEOs

Post by notorial dissent »

I think this one is definitely a candidate for a 72 hr psych hold and evaluation. Not that he hasn't pretty well solved the problem by making the threats public, but I think this one is more than a few fries light in his kiddie meal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Re: Sov threatens to kill LEOs

Post by Kestrel »

At that time of night, after cuffing the guy, I'd be reaching for the breathalyzer or the blood sampling kit. Pretty good chance he drove himself to the station; we can just add DUI to the list of charges.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein