Sovereign father / young son

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Sovereign father / young son

Post by Demosthenes »

Involved in a suspected murder/suicide in West Virginia.

http://www.journal-news.net/page/conten ... er---.html
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Sovereign father / young son

Post by The Observer »

I must be missing what got this guy classified as a sovrun.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I'm sure Demo has more to it than I do, but by reading the comments on several of the articles on the incidents, I'm beginning to lean towards a similar confusion. From some of the commenters:
He was murdered and this is all a coverup.
He was "fighting for our rights" whether we knew it or not.
He was treated badly by people.
He was very public about having gold and silver in his house and this is more likely a robbery/homicide.
He was relocating to "the back 40" of one commenter's property.
He appeared to be active on a site called copwatcher.
He was very active in a conspiracy group.
"He was supposedly 1 week away from publishing some damaging information relating to some sort of financial-tyranny thing as MONETA pointed out. "
His family treated him as an outcast.

And then if you google "David Cole Hutzler," you can see how many conspiracy sites pick up on this. Like the comments, that's not really proof, but I don't see this kind of talk with many suicides.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

He was a Congressman in the Republics for the united States, Tim Turner whackadoodle sovrun group.
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:He was a Congressman in the Republics for the united States, Tim Turner whackadoodle sovrun group.
Maybe he was distraught because all of those governors that got arrested refused to acknowlege it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, a true legend in his own mind. I suspect the actual answer is a good deal more mundane. People like that tend to attract other whackadoos, have big mouths, and sizable chips on their shoulders, and some of the ones they hang with are even crazier than they are. It sounds like robbery is a likely candidate since he was known to have claimed to have gold and silver in his possession. Generally, greed trumps politics every time, and with this bunch, crazy is just part of the scenery.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

His friends say he had gold and silver but he was broke and living in a single wide. The police are fairly certain it was a murder/suicide.
Demo.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Demosthenes wrote:His friends say he had gold and silver but he was broke and living in a single wide. The police are fairly certain it was a murder/suicide.
Its West Virginia, we all lived in single wides :P
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

JamesVincent wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:His friends say he had gold and silver but he was broke and living in a single wide. The police are fairly certain it was a murder/suicide.
Its West Virginia, we all lived in single wides :P
"The two best things that have come out of WV are coal and Chuck Yeager." (USAF officer introducing General Yeager some years ago at a function I've forgotten the details of.)
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The above being the operative phrase, whether or not he did would have been irrelevant to someone convinced he was hiding something and not giving it to them. Murder/suicide is a lot easier for the police to walk away from than a robbery homicide of someone no one cared much about. Some of the nutcases I know who actually do hoard gold and silver look like they should be living under a bridge, and live in absolute squalor, doesn't change the fact that they are nutcases, or that they have the gold and silver somewhere. Sorry, I've watched it too often with my locals where if they can find an easy excuse to not go any further they will, I particulary like the stock "oh, the child ran away, or is living with other relatives" explanation when the child has been dead for YEARS, and then someone inconveniently finds the body and blows their excuse and credibility further out of the water, and then it eventually comes back and bites them in the butt when more evidence that they ignored comes to light. I like easy answers myself, they just aren't always the right answer.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.