"Must Watch" Video (RobbRyder)

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Re: "Must Watch" Video

Post by jcolvin2 »

Gregg wrote:There are 5 books in the Trilogy.

Hey, I sure ain't gonna cross her, have you seen her hard drive?
Bistro-math!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

More a matter of Disaster Area Tax Theory
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
paulogoulard

Post by paulogoulard »

Apparently this same blogger (RobbRyder) discovered something even more interesting: that you can become an owner of a house simply by filing a document "accepting the deed". His video, on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqpBT6-3-oo is not the only one on the subject, but from what I could gather, he is the one who came up with the idea. He even has a "study group" on the subject (http://rydersreformers.wordpress.com/).

If I understand correctly, I have to find some person (could be my mom) who will pass a piece of real state for me, doesn't matter if she owns it or not, and - presto - the house is mine. It is supposed to be used to stop foreclosure of the place you live.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Welcome to Quatloos, paulogoulard, and enjoy the free houses.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yup, gen-uine sovrun conman jibber jabber.

Welcome to Quatloos, and you are a braver soul than I if you listened all the way through that dreck.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

paulogoulard wrote:He even has a "study group" on the subject (http://rydersreformers.wordpress.com/).
Along with The Man Robb himself, the other main blogger appears to be one "Kitty Canary". "Her" first blog entry: "The blog is officially up and running, now let’s fill it up with success stories and information to help others Accept The Deed and Own Their Home!" Can you imagine listening to a "Kitty Canary"? If you do, who's next? Paula Parrot? Mary Macaw?

Anyway, after a few months Kitty appears to have had enough. Some commenter named Colleen - apparently in some degree of frustration - writes:
Please put this site down so others won’t be hurt with false hope and ignorance.
COME ON AND HAVE SOME COMPASSION-I HEAR AND LISTEN TO PEOPLE CRYING
CAUSE THIS ISN’T WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's your fault, says Kitty:
are you saying you want the site taken down? hey, i’m here to help…so whatever you folks want.

easier for me to walk away than deal with all of your endless whining and questions because you were unable to file one piece of paper and have your troubles cease.

let me know if you all agree with colleen, and i will do it. easy peasy.

as always, I AM here to help. whatever you folks want, just ask and you will receive.

you all won’t be happy until all is provided for you on a silver platter, no strings attached.

well, good luck with that. hope you all can find some One else to hold your hand while you figure out what the hell to do next.
Well, despite the fact that Kitty herself wrote that one can "Accept The Deed and Own Their Home!", all you ingrates oughta know it's not that simple. I mean, at the very least after you "accept the deed", you have to face the nearest Fed, spit three times and recite the Magna Carta backwards. Then it should work. Until someone tries it and finds it doesn't.

For those who still need more for their quarterly CIE-AFG ("Continuing Illuminati Education - Authentic Frontier Gibberish"), Robb has his own official blog.

Welcome to Q, paulogoulard.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

So what does The Man Himself - Robert Rytlewski, RobbRyder's real name - tell you to do when some local official tells you to go fly a kite when you try to claim someone else's property? You just tell the miscreant that you will file a "penal code/common law criminal complaint". WTF is that? Well, Robb has been kind enough to give us an example. It appears that Robb's sage advise is to try to charge the official with killing you. No, I'm not kidding. Read the doc. I take it that Robb has not yet figured out the part about how he can be both dead and not dead.

Unless, of course, he's Schrodinger's Robb.
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Hey, you couldn't make this stuff up if you tried and expect anyone to believe you, but these bozos expect you to believe them, and usually give them money for their sage advice.

This Pleas for the Crown nonsense seems to be the latest silliness from the illiterate, someone obviously came across the term in some obscure text and rather than reading up on what it was actually about made the rest of this nonsense up and has been selling it to the clueless and gullible.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: "Must Watch" Video (RobbRyder)

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote: I take it that Robb has not yet figured out the part about how he can be both dead and not dead.
I wonder if he means that that the official killed his strawman.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
paulogoulard

Post by paulogoulard »

A short version of how the "acknowledgment" works (http://privateaudio.homestead.com/Robb-Ryder.html):
GRANTEE ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE DEED

1) Find the Deed. The Warranty Deed they talk about is called different things in different areas. It may be referred to as a Transfer of Property or Title, a Quit Claim Deed. Ours just said Deed. The main thing to know is that this document is usually the first recording in the county records for that particular property, as it is the document where the previous owner, builder, developer,(GRANTOR), granted the property to you (GRANTEE).
If you have an original wet ink signature of that document you may
go to step 3.
If you do not have a wet ink signature you have to go to the county, wherever they keep the record of deeds, and ask for a CERTIFIED Copy of that Document.
NOTE:

2) Prepare your Acknowledgment Certificate and have your three Witnesses sign it.
NOTE: It is very important to have 3 Witnesses. It does not matter if the court doesn’t require any Witnesses, you still get 3 Witnesses. Did I tell you You Have to have 3 Witnesses?

3) Take the paperwork to a Notary in the county of the property and recording.
NOTE: make sure your notary is a notary in the county and is registered in your county with the clerk of courts office.
Have the Notary notarize the Acknowledgment Certificate. The man/ woman making the acknowledgment has to sign in front of the Notary, so do not sign when your Witnesses are signing unless they are in front of the Notary. Do not have the notary stamp or mark anything on the Wet Ink Signature / Certified Copy of the Deed, that must stay unaltered.

4)Take the Acknowledgment Certificates and the Wet Ink Signature / Certified Copy of the Deed to the County Clerk of courts office and ask for the Deputy Clerk of Courts. Tell them you need a Certificate of Authority, or in our case an Authentication Certificate, for the Notary on the Acknowledgment Certificate and the Wet Ink Signature / Certified Copy of the Deed.
NOTE: We have a basic Authorization Certificate prepared for you. Bring 2 with you, one for the Notary verification on the Acknowledgment and the other for the Notary verification on the Deed. You may not have to use your Authorization Documents because they may be required to use their own. You are bringing them with you in the event they don’t have the document in their office, it will save you time from running around looking for and preparing one and making another trip back there. (Better to bring them and not need them, than to need them and not have them). In our case they did have their own, it was a strip of paper with the writing and the Seal on it. The DeputyClerk of Courts called their Authentication Certificate a FLAG. One got stapled to the Acknowledgment Certificate and the other to the Deed.

5) Take all of the documents to the place where the Deeds are Recorded and ask to have all the papers recorded as one document. Make sure they are being recorded as a Record of Deed Correction.

6) Ask for a Certified copy of the recording. May take a day or so to process before you can get a certified copy.

NOTE: Please be patient and courteous through the process. Make sure you have done your home work and have everything prepared ahead of time. DO NOT go there and try to put things together in their office, holding up others and creating an atmosphere of stress. DO NOT try to explain the process to anyone while you are in these offices, ANYONE. If they ask why you are doing this, tell them you are doing it for a Modification. You do not have to explain what kind of Modification. If they question your process, documents, reason, just say the people that are helping me with my Modification say we really need to do it. The folks at our County said, you do not have to acknowledge the deed as the grantee, it only needs the signature of the grantor. They said, we do thousands of these deeds and we have never had any problems, in fact you people are the first we have ever had that wanted to do this.
Of course, that's only one version of the process. Already there are several "improved" procedures just in case... just in case Rob's idea doesn't quite work.

It's funny how much emphasis they put on notarizing everything, and getting certified copies. It's like the notary has this power to make all documents "official" and therefore valid. The other thing that is usually regarded as very powerful are affidavits. A "notarized affidavit" is like the ace of the trump suit.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

There's as much a chance of this scheme working in Massachusetts as there is of Mitt Romney picking Jill Stein or Dennis Kucinich for his running mate....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:There's as much a chance of this scheme working in Massachusetts as there is of Mitt Romney picking Jill Stein or Dennis Kucinich for his running mate....
Massachusetts? This isn't going to work anywhere, with the possible exception of drert arein. (Actually, it won't work there either, but I'm hoping the promoters of this scam read this post and decide to go to drert arein to see.)
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:There's as much a chance of this scheme working in Massachusetts as there is of Mitt Romney picking Jill Stein or Dennis Kucinich for his running mate....
Massachusetts? This isn't going to work anywhere, with the possible exception of drert arein. (Actually, it won't work there either, but I'm hoping the promoters of this scam read this post and decide to go to drert arein to see.)
I didn't think that it would; but when I was a real estate lawyer I only dealt with Massachusetts real estate law, so I limited my comment accordingly. To give one example, the rant talks about finding a notary public who is authorized to notarize documents within a particilar county; but here, a notary (which I still am) can notarize documents in any of our counties.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:To give one example, the rant talks about finding a notary public who is authorized to notarize documents within a particilar county; but here, a notary (which I still am) can notarize documents in any of our counties.
Here in Maryland you are a state notary, I cant think of a single place that its otherwise.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938 wrote:To give one example, the rant talks about finding a notary public who is authorized to notarize documents within a particilar county; but here, a notary (which I still am) can notarize documents in any of our counties.
This bozoid obviously knows as much about notary law as he knows about real estate law, which is to say nada.

With the possible exception of PA, I think it is, notaries are licensed/warranted/commissioned/whatever by the executive departments of their state, not the courts, and they are not officers of the court or have any other connection with the courts as this bozo seems to believe, witness his belief that a notary's signature somehow makes his nonsense valid. Some jurisdictions used to require you to register specifically in the county you work out of, most don't anymore, but for the most part if you are a notary you are a notary anywhere in your state if you are warranted/commissioned.

This yoik is making it up as he goes along, and it shows with his every word.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:here, a notary (which I still am) can notarize documents in any of our counties.
JamesVincent wrote:Here in Maryland you are a state notary, I cant think of a single place that its otherwise.
UGA Lawdog wrote:here in Georgia I am a notary and can notarize documents anywhere in the state
notorial dissent wrote:if you are a notary you are a notary anywhere in your state if you are warranted/commissioned.
That is certainly my understanding, everywhere I know of. As nd says, this guy (like many we come across) is just making it up as he goes along.
- David Hume
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Do not have the notary stamp or mark anything on the Wet Ink Signature / Certified Copy of the Deed, that must stay unaltered.
We have a basic Authorization Certificate prepared for you. Bring 2 with you, one for the Notary verification on the Acknowledgment and the other for the Notary verification on the Deed.
(Emphasis added.)

That would be the notary verification he told you not to have put on the deed. His technique is clearly failureproof. It works every time if you follow the procedures. The impossible procedures.
Bring me water from the desert,
and blood from out of a stone.
Bring me milk from the breast
Of a fair young maid
That a young man
Never has known.
The Unquiet Grave, trad.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Montana Notasovrun
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Location: I was turned loose somewhere in the middle of Montana

Post by Montana Notasovrun »

The sovrun reliance upon a notary is unbelievable. There must be some extra magic there for them. I've seen sovruns who did not know if they could proceed in court because their notary was unavailable to come to court with them. Maybe they need someone to vouch for who they are and that they are not their strawman or vice versa.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Montana Notasovrun wrote: Maybe they need someone to vouch for who they are and that they are not their strawman or vice versa.
Does that mean that they have to hire a notary for themselves and a notary for their strawman?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Montana Notasovrun
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Location: I was turned loose somewhere in the middle of Montana

Post by Montana Notasovrun »

Yes, notaries for both themselves and their strawman. I believe the Notary should be from the county and state (or territory believe it or not) they think they live in or are presently existing in. Seems like this would put a lot of pressure on the notary or notaries. How could they possibly know the unintelligible complicated jurisdicitional requirements sovruns have?
I feel bad for them as they probably have to listen to the explanation and feign interest and understanding and know whether it is the person or the strawman signing the B.S. documents.