"Must Watch" Video (RobbRyder)

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "Must Watch" Video (RobbRyder)

Post by notorial dissent »

Let's hear it for functional illiteracy and lack of reading comprehension.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Well, you misspelled it. Should be "notarial protest".
I did indeed. New search: no NY court has used that phrase since 1963; before that, 1914; before that, 1892; before that, 1865. So it's been used four times in NY in 150 years. The last time the Supreme Court used it - not that they would have much call to do so - was 1859. Wiseman v. Chiappella, 64 U.S. 368 (1859).

Clearly a modern concept.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:I did indeed.
Does this mean that notorial dissent needs to change their name?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

wserra wrote:
UGA Lawdog wrote:Well, you misspelled it. Should be "notarial protest".
I did indeed. New search: no NY court has used that phrase since 1963; before that, 1914; before that, 1892; before that, 1865. So it's been used four times in NY in 150 years. The last time the Supreme Court used it - not that they would have much call to do so - was 1859. Wiseman v. Chiappella, 64 U.S. 368 (1859).

Clearly a modern concept.
I just googled "notarial protest." Top-tier results:

- A bunch of sov'run and TP websites, and other Q&A forum comments that describe same.
- The April 2012 Discipline Digest from the Society of Notaries Public of British Columbia, detailing the findings against a notary who ignorantly let himself get entangled in phony "default judgment" BS. The victim of the "default judgment" brought the disciplinary complaint.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Here in Canada? In my province? The horror! Your sovereign nonsense seems to be reaching everywhere!

At least in the decision you cited the notary appeared stupid and lazy rather than actively involved like Donna Wray and her kind.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

The State of Ohio spells it "notorial". The following appears on several county clerk websites in Ohio:
NOTARY COMMISSIONS

In the State of Ohio, a notary public is a person appointed and commissioned by the Governor of the State to:

•Administer oaths required or authorized by law;
•Take and certify depositions;
•Take and certify acknowledgements of deeds, mortgages, liens, powers of Attorney, and other written instruments;
•Receive, make, and record notorial protests.
That appears to be statutory language. The spelling probably originated in 19th century case law or statutes.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Wow, I didn't remember "Administer Oaths" part. I guess in theory a notary could swear in a new Governor?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I actually administer an oath (often, quite informally) whenever I notarize something. The oath has to do with the signature being freely done and without duress ("free act and deed" is the legalese often used).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:Wow, I didn't remember "Administer Oaths" part. I guess in theory a notary could swear in a new Governor?
I can't wait until the next sovrun comes up with the brainstorm of having a notary swear him in as President of the United States.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

The Observer wrote:
Gregg wrote:Wow, I didn't remember "Administer Oaths" part. I guess in theory a notary could swear in a new Governor?
I can't wait until the next sovrun comes up with the brainstorm of having a notary swear him in as President of the United States.
Anyone know where I could find one by next January? I plan on winning this election by a landslide.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie