Randy Linamen trial

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Randy Linamen trial

Post by Lambkin »

Sounds like this incident ended about an inch away from deadly violence. Having been to Front Royal several times, I can't say I'm surprised to find a fellow like Linamen in the area.
http://www.nvdaily.com/news/2012/04/off ... -trial.php
The sovereign citizens movement has come to Warren County Circuit Court in the form of a gun possession case set for a jury trial Tuesday.

The defendant, Randy Linamen, 60, of Manassas, is charged with being a convicted felon in possession of a handgun and driving after revocation as a habitual offender.
Detective Jason Winner of the Front Royal Police Department said in his arrest report that he initially pulled Linamen over at a routine traffic checkpoint on July 31 and asked for a driver's license. He said Linamen produced a document titled "driver's license" issued by the "Kingdom of Heaven."
According to court documents, Front Royal police officers drew their guns on Linamen in the moments before they discovered a .357 magnum handgun in his car.

The arrest reports by Winner and Detective Jason Lethcoe say that Lethcoe noticed two ammunition speed loaders "in the open and within reach of the driver or passenger."
After asking Linamen to leave the car, Linamen "tried to pull away from the stop, and all the officers drew their side arms and ordered the driver to stop his vehicle and get out of it," according to the arrest report.
Lambkin

Re: Randy Linamen trial

Post by Lambkin »

Some words apparently from Mr Linamen in the comments on this page: http://www.sovereignman.com/expat/whats ... ing-point/
Randy Linamen

If still around Shilo. Never let yourself (or yours) fight anyone who isn't causing injury. Best three-and-a-half hour education in the world right here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0256183936 .
If a cop's serving statutes violating his Oath to “secure the Blessings of Liberty” (a purpose, Preamble, U.S. Const.). Inform him he's accountable under “Obligation of Contracts”, ARTICLE I, Section 10, end of clause 1, “Constitution For the United States”.
NEVER be deceived about which Constitution “We the People” enforce (5 minute video you'll never forget: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVsMUpPgdT0).

Help encourage Patriot Citizens to return home and help us enforce “the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be BOUND thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any state to the Contrary notwithstanding.” ARTICLE VI, clause 2, Constitution For The United States (emphasis added ONLY in “BOUND”).

Randy Linamen, seemingly alone in Northern Virginia.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

And over here as well. He was apparently fond of Internet bluster before getting locked up.
http://exiledonline.com/koch-industries ... ut-it-too/
43. Randy Linamen | April 20th, 2011 at 5:33 am

Take up God-given Second Amendment Rights. Watch pig bullies disappear and gas prices fall to 20 cents a gallon like when I was young. Hard to argue with Death.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

(Beware malware at this site.)
http://usff.com/usff/guestbook/guestbook12.html
March 08 2004

Manassas , VA, United States

YOUR SITE SURGES WITH THE FRESH AIR OF TRUTH!!! I recently spent 56 months in a Virginia prison. I've been DENIED "findings of fact and conclusions of law" required by BOTH state and federal statutes (quoting Va. Code 8.01-654, B5;and Fed. Rule of Civ. Procedure 52 (a)). For over 5 years! Our government's relying on unconstitutional IMMUNITY. Which is EXACTLY what our Nation's founders attempted to PROHIBIT in our Constitution's "Nobility" provisions (See, ARTICLE I, final clause of Section 9, and first of Section 10). NONE of SEVERAL Constitutional violation allegations can be DENIED "following a determination on the record or after hearing" (quoting same Va. Code above). U.S. Supreme Court Clerks(attorneys)are now attempting to protect their own self-presumed Nobility along with that of the brotherhood(self- monitoring bar associations). This case is about Sixth Amendment "Assistance of Counsel" and court procedure. Anyone telling you differently is attempting to mislead. If you'd like EVERY citizen held responsible for their actions. As you and I certainly will be. Then our founder's intent concerning "Nobility" NEEDS DETERMINATION IN THE U.S. SUPREME COURT. Whether they WANT to deal with the issue or not! The case is "IN RE RANDY RICHARD LINAMEN". The DEATH of my son, Michael Aaron Linamen, is one of the exceptional circumstances needed for an extraordinary writ in the Supreme Court. YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE AN ONLY SON'S 17TH-22ND YEARS BECAUSE OF A GOVERNMENT COVER UP!!! STAND WITH ME AMERICA! WE'RE LOSING THE RIGHTS THIS FINE WEBSITE SUPPORTS. FAST. Abraham Lincoln also said: "Resolve to be honest at all events; and if, in your own judgement, you cannot be an honest lawyer, resolve to be honest without being a lawyer." (Notes on the Practice of Law - circa 1850).
Randy Linamen
randylinamen@comcast.net
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

From what appears to be a blog for someone's DUI defense practice, a 2006 post from Mr. Linamen:
Comments

Mr. Taylor,
Couldn’t agree with you more.
Knowing little of law. Prior to a five-year incarceration, 1998. I began reading in prison.
Less than ten minutes under Virginia Code revealed a precedent exonerating me from each DUI (with witnesses).
An appellate attorney ignored the trial court record. Where at least five clear violations of U.S. Constitution, were undeniable.
Post conviction counsel required by so-called state and federal laws. Also denied without reason.
Trudging through federal courts, alone. I was illegaly released from prison early; 2003. In emergency fashion. One week after informing the 4th Cir. Court, of U.S. District Court actions.
Still, under illegal post release supervision. Which cost me my only son’s final 75 days. Losing his entire 18th – 21st years falsely imprisoned, apparently wasn’t good enough. His last days were lost while I was held in Virginia. He, residing out-of-state. Thank God I managed being with him. For his last 3 minutes of coherent conciousness. Michael died of internal injuries sustained in a 25mph cycle accident.
U.S. Supreme Court Clerks continued cover-up for over 3 years.
Five DUI’s, over 14 years, all below the previously legal limit. All, based upon the first conviction. Despite USSC rulings.
In 1984, Prince William County Police officer W.A. O’Brien admitted: “He’s been a perfect gentleman and performed his field tests perfectly but blew a .11 [BAC]”. This, an undetermined “issue of ultimate fact” (quoting U.S. Supreme Court). Denied again, January 2005, Va. Ct. Appl., from the Circuit Court were it occured. Questions presented were misquoted to put State in better light. Petition denied by a totally illegible clerk signature (this, after it was supposedly before a judicial panel for 6 weeks).
You are praised for your honesty with the public Mr. Lawrence. If you can use any documentation of the facts above. Please contact me: randylinamen@comcast.net . I also have documentation of “widespread actual injury” in Virginia, required by a fairly recent USSC precedent.
“[O]ur Lord” (quoting final clause, U.S. Constitution), also called a ‘drunk’ (See Matthew 11:19 and Luke 7:34).
Again, thanks for your honesty.
I, R.R. Linamen, declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed this 21st day of October, 2006. s/ R. R. Linamen

Comment by Randy Linamen — October 21, 2006 @ 12:22 pm
He has my sympathy on the loss of his son. And I can understand how a 25 mile an hour "cycle" accident could be fatal. What I have a harder time imagining is a 25 mile an hour traffic accident causing internal injures which would kill you 75 days after the accident. He's either doing a poor job of relating his story or there's a lot that he isn't telling us. Which is also true of the rest of his post.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I didn't know that the last clause in the constitution was "Jesus was a drunk".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

GlimDropper wrote:What I have a harder time imagining is a 25 mile an hour traffic accident causing internal injures which would kill you 75 days after the accident. He's either doing a poor job of relating his story or there's a lot that he isn't telling us. Which is also true of the rest of his post.
Hospital-borne infection, maybe? There are some pretty nasty antibiotic-resistant staph bugs which seem to like congregating on surgical equipment and in long-term care facilities.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Kestrel wrote:
GlimDropper wrote:What I have a harder time imagining is a 25 mile an hour traffic accident causing internal injures which would kill you 75 days after the accident. He's either doing a poor job of relating his story or there's a lot that he isn't telling us. Which is also true of the rest of his post.
Hospital-borne infection, maybe? There are some pretty nasty antibiotic-resistant staph bugs which seem to like congregating on surgical equipment and in long-term care facilities.
A cycle accident, assuming no helmet, easy. My brother knew a guy that tipped over from a stationary bike and died from head injuries. However head injuries sometimes take their sweet time killing you off.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Linamen saw his attempt to shock the judicial system end with the jury sentencing him to most of the maximum five year sentence he could have received.

The verdict came after 30 minutes of deliberation, and it took another 30 to decide on a sentence of 4 1⁄2 out of a possible five years.
http://www.nvdaily.com/news/2012/04/do- ... erdict.php
Demo.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Somehow not terribly surprising. I don't suspect he presented as a very sympathetic defendant, and most likely didn't do himself any favors with his presentation. So basically he is only subject to "subject to God's law", and he gets to decide what that is. Right!! Doesn't sound like any of it went over too well if they only took half an hour to convict.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They spent 25 minutes picking a jury foreman and ordering lunch.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
add2cart

Post by add2cart »

And now he gets to spend 4.5 years in prison, pontificating to all the other idiots on how they too can live above the law, just like he did. :brickwall:
notorial dissent

Probably will be longer than that, he still has the driving while revoked and habitual offender violations to go yet, and I don't know how VA treats that, but around here they will sometimes as much as double the sentence depending on the DA and judge who get the case, and he sounds like a deserving candidate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

add2cart wrote:And now he gets to spend 4.5 years in prison, pontificating to all the other idiots on how they too can live above the law, just like he did. :brickwall:
Don't you know that his main premise will be that the courts are totally corrupt and beholden to the Big Money Powers (or however he views his pet bogeymen), and that they simply refuse to follow the Constitution (or is it the "Constitution for the united States of America")?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

But but but, he isn't subject to those nasty state and federal laws, he's already told them that, and no one listened to him, maybe he should have spent the extra $50 and got his ambassadorship from KOH and then he'd really have been immune to their laws, or some other such nonsense. This boys oars don't even come close to reaching the water, and it would appear he's had years of practice at it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

It's ok, only his strawman has to go to jail. Once he figures out how to detatch himself from it, he'll be free.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4