Sovereign Earth Council of Advanced Enlightenment

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

educatedindian

Sovereign Earth Council of Advanced Enlightenment

Post by educatedindian »

Hi, haven't been back in awhile. Good to see you all. Some of you know me because of a group I'm a moderator at, nafps, New Age Frauds Plastic Shamans over at www.newagefraud.org/smf. There's a bit of overlap sometimes between "sovrans" and Newage.

Yes, that's the actual name of this bunch. I couldn't make that up. I ran across them while researching a woman alleging to be a Native elder. On one of the SECOAE pages they hold her as well as two other Newage imposters posing as Native elders as sources of Native wisdom.
http://www.secoea.com/#/e-a-indigenous- ... 4541155727

The SECOAE is a bit harder to make out. I see Joseph Aduwa's name on there. Their supposed council is going to be made up of all the more "advanced" scientists, elders, visionaries and so on. Good luck with that...

Unlike most sovrans who claim to be all about individual freedom and stopping tyranny caused by poor people getting healthcare and so on, this bunch says they will establish an enlightened world govt. But they have the usual docs and books by sovrans, claims of conspiracy by Rothschilds and so on.

Finally the scam comes out, buried in page after page of graphics about enlightenment. Join and there's a scheme involving issuing their own credit cards. Basically small businesses agree to provide free goods to them, and SECOAE credit is supposed to guarantee 300% profit.
http://www.secoea.com/#/strategy-for-ra ... 4540731473

Does anyone know anything more about SECOAE or Aduwa?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Sovereign Earth Council of Advanced Enlightenment

Post by wserra »

Hi, EI. Good to see you back.

Aduwa appears to be British. I (and others here) have access to pretty good resources for checking out Americans, but much less for abroad. I was unable to find anything that a google search wouldn't reveal.

I was amused about a couple of things. The first item in SECOEA's "Multimedia Research" section is Aaron Russo's laughably stupid "America: Freedom to Fascism". The videos go on to spin webs of conspiracies around flouridation, vaccines, "chemtrails", government suppression of "free energy and antigravity technology", and a bunch of other fever dreams. I see the nonsense on their "shamans", including one Keisha Crowther, whom I know to be of special interest to your site. And Aduwa appears as into "numerology" as he is into the vacuous newage-y hoohaw on the SECOEA site.

And their forum isn't about to replace NAFPS or Quatloos, since it doesn't have a single post.

This is a weird duck of a site.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Re: Sovereign Earth Council of Advanced Enlightenment

Post by Kestrel »

wserra wrote:government suppression of "free energy and antigravity technology"
Secret government regulation #717-135-KC: If you're less than 6 miles above the earth you gotta be a government employee to use it...

"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein