Sovereign right to decapitate?

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Sovereign right to decapitate?

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/358006/
COOPERSTOWN, N.D. – Jurors heard Daniel Wacht’s voice for the first time in his murder trial Wednesday when prosecutors played a 77-minute police interview of the Cooperstown man after his arrest but before investigators unearthed the severed head of North Dakota State University researcher Kurt Johnson in his basement.
Wacht acknowledged that he wasn’t supposed to possess a gun but said he’d been trying to clear his California warrant and was applying for “sovereign citizenship” so he could “squash all this little petty nonsense.” He said he was a natural-born citizen who still had his constitutional rights and shouldn’t be subject to statutes passed by “self-serving people.”
Demo.
Montana Notasovrun
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Location: I was turned loose somewhere in the middle of Montana

Re: Sovereign right to decapitate?

Post by Montana Notasovrun »

CaptainKickback wrote:I did notice that the defendant had a BAC of .54 when he was arrested. :shock:

That is close to 7 times what is typically the usual legal limit of .08, to be considered intoxicated. Seems to indicate that the defendant is, among other things, either gifted with a super-human tolerance for alcohol, or is a functioning, full blown alcoholic.
BTW a BAC of .54 is usually lethal, unless youare a full blown, long term alcoholic. Somewhere Hank, the Angry Drunken Dwarf, raises a glass to a fellow imbiber.
RIP Hank. This guy is even angrier than Hank.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Finding my stopping point is easy. If I can't tell the difference between my favorite West Coast IPA and the mass-produced stuff (or a good rum and a terrible rum), that's it for me.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

...after his arrest but before investigators unearthed the severed head of North Dakota State University researcher Kurt Johnson in his basement...
As I said on another thread earlier, there seems to be a lot of common ground held by sovruns and the Taliban.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

At least the name is appropriate. Just a point, the VICTIM, not the killer had a BAC of .54. So becoming a citizen of "Sovrun", well that is what he said, is going to solve all his problems for him. This one sounds like a great deal of trouble, outstanding CA warrant, ex-, most likely booted, Marine, Aryan Brotherhood wannabe, and packing some serious hardware when he was arrested, and while he may not have pickled his brain on alcohol, it definitely sounds like he found something to do it with. This one does sound scary.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

According to the bar tender, he "seemed" to get drunk very quickly, which I find peculiar shall we say, and someone who isn't a drinker shouldn't be able to function at that level if what I have been told is true, so it begs several other questions at that point. If Wacht got him that drunk, he had already effectively committed murder, so why go through all the rest of this and then take him home and do whatever it was they did, and then kill him? I'm not sure I would believe Wacht on any point of his story considering what has turned up so far. I can think of all sorts of creepy possibilities, and I don't much like any of them, and I still don't understand the decapitation bit at all, except it makes me think of some other creepy possibilities I don't like. Like I said, the more I see / hear about this guy the scarier he gets.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

CaptainKickback wrote:Other than a dislike for NDSU and researchers named Kurt?
Yes, beheadings.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff