Schaeffer Cox trial underway in Alaska

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Schaeffer Cox trial underway in Alaska

Post by notorial dissent »

I must not be properly enough educated in the sovrun mindset, but somehow, I just don't see that sitting around planning and organizing the execution a Federal judge and his family(as well as any other innocent bystanders who just might happen to get in the way) because he ruled against you, doesn't fall under the heading of the 1st amendment. Now if they want to sit around and pout and call the mean nasty old judges mean nasty ole poo poo heads, then that they are free to do, but conspiring/plotting(and make no mistake, that is what they were doing) to commit murder just isn't covered in any way shape or form.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Mudflats has a really interesting interview with Bill Fulton. Part 1 here: http://www.themudflats.net/?p=35343
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

If you want to hear the audio from Schaeffer's allocution, go here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z2UzefR0xY

Lots and lots and lots of tears and sniffling.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:If you want to hear the audio from Schaeffer's allocution, go here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z2UzefR0xY

Lots and lots and lots of tears and sniffling.
So, I'm assuming that when a sovereign citizen finds himself being sentenced to a long prison term in Federal court, the rule that applies in baseball does not apply in Federal court......
There's no crying in baseball!
--the "Jimmy Dugan" character, portrayed by Tom Hanks, in A League of Their Own (1992), story by Kim Wilson & Kelly Candaele; screenplay by Lowell Ganz & Babaloo Mandel; directed by Penny Marshall.

:cry:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Twenty-eight year old Francis August Schaeffer Cox, inmate # 16179-006, is currently at the Federal Detention Center at Seattle. If he's a good boy, he could be released from the facilities of the Federal Bureau of Prisons on August 9, 2033.

See:

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... &x=92&y=17
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Francis August Schaeffer Cox (inmate # 16179-006) is now listed as being at the United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois. His projected release date is September 9, 2033.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

the United States Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois
...one of the worst places in the BOP system to be.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Lonnie G. Vernon is now inmate # 16172-006 at the Terre Haute Federal Correctional Complex at Terre Haute, Indiana, and is scheduled for release on September 9, 2033.

Karen L. Vernon is now inmate # 16176-006 at the Federal Correctional Institution at Waseca, Minnesota, and is scheduled for release on August 22, 2021.
notorial dissent

I guess I hadn't been paying attention, didn't realize Lonnie got such a long sentence. He's gonna be an old man if and when he ever gets out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote:I guess I hadn't been paying attention, didn't realize Lonnie got such a long sentence. He's gonna be an old man if and when he ever gets out.
Yeah, but time flies when you're having fun! Many, many years of fun and relaxation for Lonnie in The Big House!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:I guess I hadn't been paying attention, didn't realize Lonnie got such a long sentence. He's gonna be an old man if and when he ever gets out.
Lonnie is in his mid fifties IIRC. Plus, again IIRC, he's also serving about 20-25 years for threatening to murder the family of the judge who foreclosed his home, as well as the term(s) for his Cox related militia offences.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Flatulating Bovine

Post by Flatulating Bovine »

I remember the months before he was apprehended. This guy was a star in the whole "truther/birther/conspiracy" nutjob wing of Americana. There were people who viewed his "speeches" and supported him as someone worth following. His video of his crazed courtroom speeches- which I understand helped get him convicted - got lots of views.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_new ... 0f31a.html
The appeals process is continuing for the three Interior Alaska militia members convicted a year ago in federal court of plotting to kill government officials.

Opening briefs by attorneys for Schaeffer Cox, Coleman Barney and Lonnie Vernon are due to the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals July 29, with the government’s response due Aug. 28
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

No woories. Soon the People will rise and the militia will arrest all the officials, prosecuters, judges, troopers-- and their families. Cox will be vindicated and everyone will be free!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

And in other news, the RV happened yesterday, and all the gurus missed it. About the same likelihood of happening, well actually more since they really don't know what is going on.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

Updated timetable
http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_new ... f6878.html
The opening briefs in the appeals are due Nov. 4, with the government’s response due Jan. 3 and an optional reply from Cox and the others due 14 days later.

Opening briefs had been due July 29, with the government’s response due Aug. 28.
notorial dissent

This ought to be entertaining, not productive, but entertaining.

I can't wait to see the excuses and rationalizations that pop up this time.
Lambkin

Post by Lambkin »

(In case any of you are as sheltered as I am, you should know that "Pursuit of Truth" is a Glenn Beck product.)
http://www.newsminer.com/news/local_new ... 0f31a.html
A proposed documentary about Fairbanks militia leader Schaeffer Cox is a semi-finalist in a reality TV program. A program about “Plan 241,” Lower 48 filmmaker Joshua Ligouri’s take on Cox’s recent prosecution, aired Wednesday night on television network The Blaze’s show “Pursuit of Truth.”
Ligouri’s project makes the case that the men were wrongly convicted.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The trailer makes as weak a case for "the men were wrongly convicted" as I've ever seen. It seems to be a combination of family members saying "But he didn't really mean it" and "The informant is a scumbag". Not a whole lot about all the damning intercepted conversations other than that.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Let alone things they actually did.