Jerry's kids

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Jerry's kids

Post by Demosthenes »

As I'm sure you all recall, in 2010, Jerry Kane and his 16 year old son Joe shot four police officers in West Memphis, Arkansas, killing two of them.

Another Kane child is doing time in Arizona for attempted first degree murder and attempted kidnapping after hiring a hitman to kill her ex-boyfriend's new girlfriend.

There's a third child, Jessica Guttierez, who I always assumed was kind of normal for a Kane. Turns out, not so much.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/cri ... 97567.html
The alleged scam involved telemarketers telling landowners that they could get sale prices up to 15 times the actual value if the sellers would pay closing costs up front. Prosecutors said thousands of victims around the country were bilked out of about $4 million.
Gutierrez and Cannon were both charged with engaging in a pattern of corrupt activities, conspiracy and telecommunications fraud.

Gutierrez also was charged with aggravated theft, while Cannon also was charged with grand theft. All counts are felonies ranging from first- to fifth-degree.
Demo.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Jerry's kids

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Are these Ohio state charges, so we can "look forward" to federal wire fraud type charges as well, especially for some of the other participants? Or will this just stop at Ohio state charges?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Jerry's kids

Post by fortinbras »

I'm taking bets on how long before some tinfoil helmet claims that the Kane family is being systematically wiped out because "they know too much".