"Sovereign Filing Solutions"

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

"Sovereign Filing Solutions"

Post by wserra »

Tired of having to search the entire web for poorly-spelled, ungrammatical sovrun info? Rather spend your time filing useless crap than finding it? Well, we here at Sovereign Filing Solutions have collected all the ridiculous sovrun nonsense, all the stuff that's never worked and never will, in one easy-to-use site! Only $350-400 a pop (well, a couple are $900)! Surely your time and sovrunty are worth that!

Want to be a diplomat? A "secured party creditor" to yourself (whaddaya mean, that's not possible?)? Beat that pesky murder charge with a Conditional Acceptance for Value? Screw your kids by weaseling out of child support? Contact and pay us! Remember, "Sovereign filing solutions continually works grow rapidly and expand in size and services, so please check back frequesntly for updates".

Oh, by the way, to do these wonderful things for your sovrunty, we'll need a power of attorney. Yes, really. Just fill it out and send it to us. So what if no name appears in our entire site, and the address is a mail drop?

Please be sure to contact us now. After all, we need to eat too, and how many people this dumb can there be?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "Sovereign Filing Solutions"

Post by notorial dissent »

Wow, and UPL thrown in for good measure, what more could the sovrun deadbeat ask for. Although I think they did forget to ask for SSN and bank acct information to complete the trifecta of fraud.

Ordinarily I'd rhetorically ask if they really do make them that dumb, but we already know the answer to that.

And just who is Dr Leonard Coldwell when he is to home?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Olsenfin

Post by Olsenfin »

That website is missing a bet. Surely, those who are attracted by the opportunity to become certifiably sovrun, and a diplomat, to boot, would pay another hundred bucks for a genuine leatherette credential holder and simulated gold badge attesting to the wearer's status as a Concealed Carry Permittee.

[Don't get me wrong, folks. I am a concealed carry permittee. But it always struck me as silly, potentially dangerous, and logically absurd to wear something announcing that you're doing something on a "concealed" basis.]
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Big Fat Jewish Guy with a Cigar in his mouth wrote:To all that are looking for the Sovereign Intell Service, it has been disbanded at the founders request. Don't worry though, your memberships and all of the information that could be saved was carried over to SovereignConnection.com!!! Please see the banner at the bottom of our site.
Founders request? Is the New York Attorney General the founder of this website?

The Big Fat Jewish Guy is a reference to a Gary Burbank skit, if you google him it'll be worth the effort
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Olsenfin wrote:That website is missing a bet. Surely, those who are attracted by the opportunity to become certifiably sovrun, and a diplomat, to boot, would pay another hundred bucks for a genuine leatherette credential holder and simulated gold badge attesting to the wearer's status as a Concealed Carry Permittee.

[Don't get me wrong, folks. I am a concealed carry permittee. But it always struck me as silly, potentially dangerous, and logically absurd to wear something announcing that you're doing something on a "concealed" basis.]

It's a surrogate penis, some people just have to whip it out.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

I did a WHOIS search on NetworkSolutions.com and found that the domains "sovereignfilings.com" and "makefreedom.com" are both registered to the following:

Sovereign Filing Solutions
P.O. Box 315
Holt, MI 48842

No name or fax number, but there is a phone number, and according to People411.com, it's an unpublished land line in Lansing, MI.
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Wserra is being to damn selfish, he's trying to keep this incredible service as a monopoly for you Americans. He "inadvertently" failed to provide the link that opened up this fantastic bag of opportunities to we Canadians;

http://www.makefreedom.com/MF/

Or to our British compatriots like Wankspittle;

http://walkthefreepath.com/uksovcart/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Burnaby49 wrote:Wserra is being to damn selfish, he's trying to keep this incredible service as a monopoly for you Americans. He "inadvertently" failed to provide the link that opened up this fantastic bag of opportunities to we Canadians;

http://www.makefreedom.com/MF/

Or to our British compatriots like Wankspittle;

http://walkthefreepath.com/uksovcart/
No need for that. Sov'run Filin' Solushuns is an all-purpose website. Just click the little drop-down box at the top and you can pay with US, Canadian and Australian dollars, the GB pound, and even the Euro.

And while you're at it, link over to our sister site, The Sovereign Connection where you can "find Connections and information Worldwide,."

Share the Truth! One Year Reoccurring Membership $59.99, PayPal accepted. Get the Sovereign Connection Press Card and become an member of the press!!

Not everyone is welcome:
I HEREBY DECLARE UNDER THE PENALTY OF PERJURY THAT:
a.. that I am not a Government Official, a Law Enforcement Agent, a Confidential Informant, a Citizen Informant and I am in no capacity affiliated with any Law Enforcement or Government Personnel... (If you are law enforcement or a government agent we cannot accept you into the inner sanctums of this website as you have already appointed man as master and is a direct conflict of interest to the sanctity and safety of the free speech herein. (“No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. Matthew 6:24)
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently whoever ran this sovvrun website became aware of this Quatloos thread because the "diplomat" offering no longer is available on their website. What a pity. Missing a golden opportunity for free room and board at taxpayers' expense and in a building with its very own law library.

But they do have an "attorney-in-fact" ID that claims that you are an attorney (in fact) and a paralegal and thereby privileged to do all sorts of stuff that mere mortals cannot do. For example, I suppose, have unmonitored visits with prison inmates. And when the authorities find out that you're not a member of the bar, you'll not only have the option of a home away from home, but you'll discover that, as a non-lawyer, you can be compelled to reveal everything your "client" told you.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

What...what is that thing running from away from the American Flag? Is that the Geico Gecko's more feminine brother or something?

What is "endentured servitude?" Is that where you become a slave to your teeth? Or would it be a slave to prosthetic teeth?

I like that if you have 5 or more people, they're willing to host a seminar at $300 per head. A lot of seminars I've seen require at least 10. I also can't decide if they're charging too much or not enough. I mean, they say they're going to give each attendee $280 worth of materials, which means that the "speaker" is only earning $20 per day per attendee. And that doesn't seem to factor in travel expenses. But, at the same time those materials are grossly overpriced. I mean, a book and some cds are worth $280? And I bet it's not even a full-length book but some kind of pamphlet. And the CDs are probably filled with "solutions" they downloaded off the internet - not even their own original work. Wait, they practically admit that in the store. $120 for 4k in downloaded documents.... Do these freaks even know that you can get 800k clip art files for like $80 - and that includes a giant book you can browse to find the clip-art you like? I mean, it's practically the same thing - except using the clip-art won't land you in prison.

By far my favorite product: http://sovereignfilings.com/sovcart/ind ... ucts_id=50

I also like their return policy:
You may reallocate or request a refund of money on file for services before proofing phase of any document set. After proofing for document sets has been entered there will be no refunds as you will have a copy of the documentation for your records and the work and time will have already be allocated.

Study materials purchased from Sovereign Filing Solutions is entitled to a refund before shipment; after products have shipped we do not offer a refund except for extenuating circumstances. Please call the main office if you feel your circumstances are extenuating. If there are any defects in products Sovereign Filing Solutions will stand behind the products 100% and will gladly replace any defective or damaged products.

To Exchange Damaged or Defective Study Material
  • All study material must be returned to Sovereign Filing Solutions by certified mail or UPS at your cost to ship. Sovereign Filing Solutions will fully cover return Shipping.
  • Study material must be returned with a copy of the receipt, as well as a cover letter explaining the defect.
So, you can't return "study material" unless you come up with a really good reason. I wonder if "using your crap landed me in prison" counts as a really good reason. They, will on the other hand replace defective or damaged products. Does it matter at all that all their study materials qualify as defective? Given the nature of the defectiveness, why would I want a replacement? Whatever they send me is going to be just as defective as the last. Also, I can't decide if I'm out on the return shipping or not. I mean they clearly say it's at my cost, but they they say that they'll cover it. When? WHEN?!
Gregg wrote:It's a surrogate penis, some people just have to whip it out.
This is a topic Gregg knows a lot about.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hmm, i can't wait for someone to serve sovereign claims on an iranian magistrate.

"I am not under your jurisdiction, God has made me sovereign!"

"Take the prisoner away, and add a charge of blasphemy!"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Unidyne wrote:Holt, MI
A notorious location for white supremacist activity and dumpster welders.
notorial dissent

I still want to see one of them try some of that nonsense in an English court, I some how can't see it going very far before they got slapped down. I also note the English versions are considerably pricier than the American ones although they are using basically the same website and premise. Let's hear it for originality, oh wait, that isn't what that site is all about now is it? I guess we could also add plagiarism to UPL just for good measure as well, since that is what the site is all about when it comes right down to it, well that and taking money from the truly clueless when it comes right down to it. Just gotta love them sovrun paytriots. I couldn't get the Canadian site to come up so don't know what they were charging in comparison, but I don't suspect it will be any different. I don't suspect the Canadian courts see as much of this nonsense as we do here, but I know they are getting some of it since so many of their leaders in this field are ex-pats who jumped the border to avoid their legal problems down here. Although why they figured it would work in Canada when it so epically failed here I don't know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

As a Canadian I'm allowed the privilege of accessing the Canadian portion of the site. So here are some of the prices;

Establish Your Sovereignty Filing Included - $883.36

Becoming a Secured Party Creditor You File - $165.63

Becoming a SPC Filing Included + Both Sovereign CD's - $397.51

Foreclosure Remedy - $2,870.92
This one seems pointless since we didn't have a real estate crash or forclosure issue here.

Mortgage Discharge - $6,073.10
Apparently in this one they give your mortgage a "forensic audit" on the basis that any mistake in your documents or process, no matter how trivial (AND THEY WILL FIND IT), voids your mortgage and gives you clear title.

We look for mistakes… We will have a 1 time file review by a forensic audit… The benefits of this are that you could get you’re your (guess they couldn't make their mind up which to use) house FREE AND CLEAR… without affecting your credit.

TORT (Your Exclusive Remedy) - $1,656.30
Apparently if you have any problem after drunkenly burning down your neighbour's house and injuring his whole family when you ran them down getting more beer you just hit them with a Conditional Aceptance For Value.

Sovereign Filing Solutions handles the tort in the administrative venue, proving the facts first and formost with the Conditional Acceptance For Value (CAFV). Once the CAFV has been establised the adminstrative tort is put in place to secure the damages/injuries that were rendered against you, or your strawman.

However, as we've seen, the strawman argument works exactly as well up here as it does down in the States.

And here's one for that wild weekend in wicked Toronto;

Sovereign Marriage - $110.42. When you wake up to a head exploding Sunday morning you can tell whomever is in bed beside you "Sorry dear but sovereign marriages aren't recognized here, got any asprin?"

However they get a little too speculative with the self-inking stamps (bargains at a price range of $15 to $44!) because they rely on the sovereign interpretation of the UCC which is American law and so is not applicable here. I suppose we could try it anyhow since our judges are apparently much stupider than yours.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Or the Canadian Sovruns are at least, if they buy any of this junk, and since I have seen evidence of these sorts of filings from up north, apparently they are.
wserra

Post by wserra »

We've discussed Robert Arthur:Menard. He's a Canadian who will give any U.S. sovrun a run for his dinars.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

We No Longer Advocate the Use of Sovereign Education and Defense Ministries or their sister site Family Guardian, as we have had difficulties with a working relationship and trust in relation thereto.
No honour amongst sovereign scammers?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
We No Longer Advocate the Use of Sovereign Education and Defense Ministries or their sister site Family Guardian, as we have had difficulties with a working relationship and trust in relation thereto.
I'm not sure who you're quoting, but those are the web sites of Christopher Hansen (of California, not Nevada), who has been under permanent injunction since 2007 to (among other things) disclose the names and addresses of all of his customers to the IRS.

Which would be a good reason not to do business with him.

He was also order to disclose the injunction on his web sites, which he has never done. The government began contempt proceedings back in 2007, but then withdrew them without prejudice.

I'm not sure why the IRS has never enforced the injunction. Perhaps Hansen cooperated. More likely, the IRS realized that he really didn't have any customers, and he was just a inconsequential lunatic with a incomprehensible web site that wasn't ever worth their time bothering with.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LPC wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I'm not sure who you're quoting, .....
I think I found that on the British version of the sovereign filing website.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
sovrun

Post by sovrun »

Sovereignty Intelligence Service sovereigntyintelligenceservice.com
Dr. Sage: Million©® sovereign@consultant.com
Panama city, Panama Skype name: Dr. Sage Million©®

Notice:
The SIS©® is investigating Brandon Hugh Moore AKA Kai Mo'O
owner of Sovereign Filling Solutions http://makefreedom.com/SFS/

Brandon Moore stole a complete data base of the SIS©® in 2006. then claimed he was the legal entity and owner of the SIS©®. Brandon is a convicted rapist, certified con artist.
Do not give this man a power of attorney or your personal documents.
Brandon Hugh Moore is responsible for many living souls going to prison with his fake paper work. his prison records and complete investigation can be viewed on the investigative website: sovereigntyintelligenceservice.com/global-manhunt.html
Dr. Sage: Million©® can be reached at 305-414-6104