"Sovereign Filing Solutions"

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: "Sovereign Filing Solutions"

Post by wserra »

And I thought "Sovereign Filing Solutions" was bad. Man, take a look at "Sovereignty Intelligence Service" (an oxymoron if there ever was one) and "Dr. Sage: Million©®", "CONNECTING SOVEREIGNS AND SECURED PARTY CREDITORS WORLD WIDE". Unless the "connecting" consists of placing electrodes on their scalps, I have no idea what they do. They could use lessons in HTML coding.

But they do write some crazy shit. A seven-page (single spaced) "Legal Notice and Demand" (7 meg file) which makes no sense whatsoever. Choosing a random (truly) paragraph:
This Notice is in the nature of a Miranda Warning. Take due heed of its contents. If, for any reason, you do not understand any of these statements or warnings, it is incumbent upon you to summon a superior officer, special prosecutor, federal judge, or other competent legal counsel to immediately explain to you the significance of this presentment as per your duties and obligations in respect to this private, formal, , registered Statute Staple Securities Instrument. As per Title 11 USC 501 (a), 502(a), 11 USC 7001, 7013, and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Sections 8-A, AND 13-A, the claim or presumption that I, Sage: Million©®, am a DEBTOR to the "UNITED STATES" or any of its agencies or sub-corporations is forever rebutted by this contract. This rebuttal is a counterclaim in Admiralty.
Typical of the thing as a whole, not a single sentence makes any sense.

And then there is "Sage: Million©®"'s "Declaration of Secession". Another random passage:
I hereby invoke my God given right and declare myself a Sovereign Secured Party Creditor and common law world citizen residing on the North American continent, on any land mass of planet earth, oceans, airship/spaceship/vessel or private motorized entity created by said sovereign herein.
This sovereign is responsible only for actions as a sovereign living soul under Gods law. With respect to the Universal Declaration of human Rights, The 10th amendment of the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law.
"Spaceship"?

BTW, are you the same "Sage: Million©®" who's wanted by the State of Hawaii "in connection with a recently reported sexual assault of a minor"? Is that why you're in Panama? I think you should go after Moore, he should go after you, and you turn each other in.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

a Wackadooster wrote:....As per [ . . . ] 11 USC 7001, 7013, and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure Sections 8-A, AND 13-A . . . .
At the expense of appearing to nitpick some specific entries in a body of material that is total gibberish anyway, I would just point out that there is no such thing as 11 USC "7001" or "7013". Umm, since "11 USC" is the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, perhaps the Wackadooster meant to say "Rule 7001" and "Rule 7013" of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.

And, technically, there is no such thing as "Sections 8-A AND 13-A" of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. I suppose the 'Dooster might have intended to say "Rule 8(a)" (relating to rules of pleading in federal civil cases) and "Rule 13(a)" (relating to compulsory counterclaims).

:beatinghorse:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:Typical of the thing as a whole, not a single sentence makes any sense.
Yes, but Dr. Sage anticipated that and pointed out that..." f, for any reason, you do not understand any of these statements or warnings, it is incumbent upon you to summon a superior officer, special prosecutor, federal judge, or other competent legal counsel to immediately explain to you the significance of this presentment..."

If you are having problems getting a special prosecutor or federal judge to spend time explaining this tripe to you, I would be more than happy for the price of a good red ale to sit down and explain it to you after I identify myself to you as a "superior officer."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Wserra,

Very impressive that you could trace this SovCit, Sage Million, back to his criminal roots.

By the way, Sage Million has gotten into trouble for more than child molesting. Back in 2010 or 2011 he was convicted of 'terroristic threats', eviding arising out of a traffic case. On appeal, it was decided that although he had request and obtained from the trial court permission to defend himself without a lawyer (i.e., to go pro se), the judge had not, before granting this permission, adequately quizzed Million to make sure that he was sufficiently competent to handle his case. Whereupon the appeals court vacated the conviction and remanded the case for new trial (presumably with a lawyer or at least a much more thorough questioning of Million before enabling to go without a lawyer).

This decision is merely list by name in print publications:
State v. Sage Million (Hawaii Intermediate Court of Appeals, Nov. 30, 2012) 128 Haw. 477, 290 P.3d 547 (only in lists in both publications)
but it appears in full as 2012 WL 59990270, and 2012 Haw.App. LEXIS 1034, and here:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 2721321906

It seems ironic that he got his conviction overturned on the grounds that he was incompetent to play lawyer and yet his is now peddling legal advice (of the sort that will probably get people into serious trouble).
wserra

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:I would be more than happy for the price of a good red ale to sit down and explain it to you
I think it would take a lot more than just one good red ale to be able to explain this stuff. Still, the process sounds like fun.
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wserra wrote:
The Observer wrote:I would be more than happy for the price of a good red ale to sit down and explain it to you
I think it would take a lot more than just one good red ale to be able to explain this stuff. Still, the process sounds like fun.
It's simple, if you still don't understand you have to buy him another red ale. Repeat until enlightened. :snicker:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

My favorite single line is the one which reads "I hereby resend and revoke my signature on All Adhesion Contracts Globally [bolding mine]."

Another ten-cent brain trying to use a ten-dollar word. I almost feel sorry for the little twit, though, because while he makes great effort to state that Congress recognized a right of expatriation in 1868, he never troubles to look at current US law to see just how such an act is accomplished. Here's a clue, Sage Million: you can't be anywhere inside the United States (or UNITED STATES, if that floats your boat more easily) at the time when you attempt to expatriate yourself. There's more; but that's a start.

I just noticed that, just before the quoted clause, he informed us that the "United Sates Government" [bolding again mine] is among the parties to whom he gives notice of his Grand Declaration. What a maroon....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think it would take imbibing more than a few red ales to make that gibberish understandable, or at least to reach the point where you don't care anymore.

I'm sure that the "United Sates Government" is just thrilled beyond words to get all that wonderful information. Now if he'd just file his expatriation papers while he is in Panama things would be wonderful, except I'm sure Panama doesn't want him, and if he stepped foot in a consulate they would have to arrest him as a wanted fugitive.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: to correct formatting
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
sovrun

Post by sovrun »

Sovereignty Intelligence Service sovereigntyintelligenceservice.com
Dr. Sage: Million ©® skype Name: Dr. Sage Million©®

In the investigation of sovereign filings solutions, the SIS©® discovered that brandon Moore is working for the FBI. we also discovered that SIS ID's had RFID's embedded in them.
the Sovereignty Intelligence Service is moving to Iceland this week. will post empirical evidence and pics to show on website in aprox 12 days. we are offering a bounty on location of Brandon Moore
wserra

Post by wserra »

sovrun wrote:will post empirical evidence and pics to show on website in aprox 12 days.
What's wrong with now?
we are offering a bounty on location of Brandon Moore
Scammerdum "offering a bounty" on Scammerdee.
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:
sovrun wrote:will post empirical evidence and pics to show on website in aprox 12 days.
What's wrong with now?
we are offering a bounty on location of Brandon Moore
Scammerdum "offering a bounty" on Scammerdee.
Since the Dinar RV has been forecast to happen tomorrow for about a decade I think we can translate sovrun's 12 days as being some time in the next century.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Big lie, right off the bat.

There is no way they are moving to Iceland, does not accept immigration, and I would bet that after looking at these bozos, they wouldn't let them enter the country as they don't need any outside loonies or law breakers.

So, I expect we'll hear more from this bunch about the Twelfth of never.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I don't know-- can they play chess?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra

Post by wserra »

Well, well, well - check out our newest member:

Total posts 112494 • Total topics 6204 • Total members 827 • Our newest member Dr. Sage: Million©®

Could get interesting.
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:Well, well, well - check out our newest member:

Total posts 112494 • Total topics 6204 • Total members 827 • Our newest member Dr. Sage: Million©®

Could get interesting.
There's irony in the air today.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

Is that anything like pork in the treetops????
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

notorial dissent wrote:Is that anything like pork in the treetops????
Pigs ... in ... Space.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Sage Million is someone's real name, and he's a fugitive (for terrorism, and evidently suspected of murder and child molesting -- who expected that?) wanted in Hawaii, last suspected of hiding in Panama.
http://www.panama-guide.com/article.php ... 4185822875

He was arrested by Panamanian authorities in April 2014 when caught trying to sneak into Panama from Costa Rica.
http://thepanamanews.com/wp/?p=4681
and http://www.qcostarica.com/fugitive-ente ... two-years/

He was convicted, in 2010 or 2011, of some crimes evidently arising from a serious reckless driving accident, and tried to appeal on the grounds - ready for a surprise? - that the judge should not have let him have his way about handling his case without a lawyer (this is the same guy who was charging money for his legal advice). Apparently, after losing all the way up the line he absconded, trying to travel on a "World Passport".
State v. Million (Haw. Intermed. App. 11/20/2012) 128 Haw 477(t), 290 P.3d 547(t)
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 2721321906

http://www.hawaiipolice.com/hawaii-isla ... d-05-18-12

The search for info was complicated by the fact that there's a nationwide computer software design firm called Sage North America which rewards its most successful salesmen (there seem to be a lot of them) with a "Sage Million" trophy.

Lexis-Nexis had no newsclipping about the fugitive except his arrest in Panama on April 21, 2014. Nothing about him earlier or later. Cannot find details of any of his crimes or case, or if he was extradited or what happened. Maybe someone with law enforcement connections can ferret this out.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder if that's related to the Sage air force coordination system of the early 60's. It was famous for being designed to fit the capacities of the planes but not the pilots. So it tended to issue turn instructions that caused blackouts.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr.Sage: Million©®
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Dr.Sage: Million©® »

Sovereign Intelligence Service©®
sovereigntyintelligenceservice.is
Dr. Sage: Million©® SEO,PhD
Greetings to All. We just completed our investigation of the US state Department for crimes committed against children and the American public at large
First off and with great shame. The FBI wormed their way into our system. the SIS©® was convinced that Sovereign Filing Solutions was an FBI front.
I Dr. Sage: Million©® Sovereign Executive Officer and founder of the SIS©® hereby make a formal Apology to the fine people of Sovereign Filling Solutions PERSONALLY.

Lets get back to the Subject Matter at hand.
What is Dr. Sage: million©® doing in Panama. Sage: Million ©® is a federally licensed HVAC/R Mechanical Engineer. please use your simple little minds to scare up a conspiracy theory on that one. Well! ok! so maybe there is more to that than meets the eye.
the US State department issued an Extreme Disruptive order against the SIS©® and all agents therein. the SIS©® has offices in South America and other countries. we declared war on the corporation known as the State of Hawaii. Controlled By the Yakuza. how we acted to defend our self's in corrupt courts is how business is done and always has. no Attorney will defend you in these courts. feel free to view the court case on line, opposed the narrow view herein.
The Fact remains is the following! Yakuza members involved in Meth Labs. and human trafficking are now in prison. Oh! Golly, some Meth Labs burned down. Judges charged with fraud. Hilo police came under FBI interest, ( see site for Federal evidence)
Back to the First tangent! the US department issued an Extreme Disruptive Order against The SIS©® Our greatest pleasure is operating surveillance systems designed by Sage Systems. lest start with the US Department. government agents that made the mistake of Falsifying charges against all agents of SIS©®
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/3rd-u-s- ... ren_022015
(note url is longer than hotlink) copy/paste corrected formatting - mod
Moving on! There is no such thing as a sovereign citizen. We are all Sovereign Secured Party Creditors via Administrative law that all corporations operate under.
The attack on Dr. Sage: Million©® was masterminded by said Sovereign to find the true criminals in America at large. We are risking our lives to defend your freedom and like good little debt slaves you are. you do the corporations dirty work for free.
today at 3pm Panama time the first legal shot at the US department will be posted on line at the above website in Russia and Iceland. the final investigation will posted on May 19th 2015
And that is only the tip of the iceberg. feel free to contact me personally. be advised, we operate equipment that can trace anything anywhere anytime, be nice. no government office is safe from Sage Systems. we are Anonymous we are vindictive we do not forgive crimes against America
Last edited by notorial dissent on Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed formatting issue - ND