'Admiralty jurisdiction' protester tasered by marshals.

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

mandalisj

'Admiralty jurisdiction' protester tasered by marshals.

Post by mandalisj »

I thought this would be perfect video for the Quatloos front page:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/ ... LrKRhEW.01

Best line: "I don't know what the hell law book you're reading man, but it doesn't apply to me."

He didn't make it far enough to get video of the gold fringe. Personally, I thought the marshals were very polite. I would have immediately arrested him for operating the the camera in the courthouse.

If he had bothered to spend a little time watching courtrooms he might have realized that instead of walking in with a camera like a clown, he needs to hire court reporters with video. However, that might just lead to more legal problems for him in the long run.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: 'Admiralty jurisdiction' protester tasered by marshals.

Post by Thule »

OK, that was just hilarious, especially the "Let the record show [spoiler]"

And to fill inn the rest.

Mr. Peterson was standing up to The Man by riding his bicycle. Without lights!!!

He was filming inside the court room before the taserfest. Apparently, he wanted to go back in to inform the prosecutor that he did not miss his court date. I'm guessing he did not step forward when the court called "Robert Peterson".

So instead of recieving a mild slap on the wrist, he is held on a $50.000 bail and is scheduled in court for criminal contempt and battery.

Results, the sov'run way.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

That was amusing. Thank you, and welcome to Quatloos!

I just love how he's in a courtroom, but laws don't apply to him. His magic words somehow failed to intimidate the officers of the court, how shocking! Literally.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"B-b-b-but that guy TOLD me that doing this would work," the guy is probably thinking, over and over, trying to get a grip on reality....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Two questions:

1. So this guy's mother was just standing there and watching this whole bit of nonsense? In fact it looked like she was snickering in the corner.

2. Why do these things never happen when I'm at the courthouse?

Other observations.

1. P. Barnes can get surly when you try to get past him.

2. E. Smith or Schmidt is sort of cute and looks completely incredulous that he's even having this conversation.

3. Henceforth, my newest catch phrase will be "I don't wish to create joinder with you." Though I might consider joinder with E. Schmidt.
Last edited by ashlynne39 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Thule wrote:OK, that was just hilarious, especially the "Let the record show [spoiler]"

And to fill inn the rest.
Sometimes the comments of the articles are the best part. One of my favorites (other than his mother trying to defend him is this comment
To anybody who actually thinks this man is innocent, and to anybody who actually believes in this stupid Free-Man BS, please watch this video... I think it sums up quite nicely how I feel on the matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6hB9NTYD0E#t=02m30s
Hint, the video posted is the rabies scene from Old Yeller where the dog gets shot. Apparently the poster thinks this is how sovereigns should be disposed of.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Well... that is a bit more merciful than turning them over to Webhick.....
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
ashlynne39

Post by ashlynne39 »

Apparently the whole event spans four videos and they are posted on you tube. Here is the link:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=pg0YotIQ8Ww

This guy is the definition of a dumbass. Frankly I can't believe it took P. Barnes this long to taze him. He should have been dragged from the courtroom as soon as he refused to leave. His mother is a complete moron as well and is commenting in the link posted by Thule comparing him to george Washington and our founding fathers.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Well... that is a bit more merciful than turning them over to Webhick.....
But not nearly as much fun, for her, or us, at least.

It's pretty bad when your own friends, or at least acquaintances say you had it coming.

Must not have been much of tazer if he could still prattle on afterwards.

There really must be something in the water up there
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ashlynne39 wrote:Two questions:

1. So this guy's mother was just standing there and watching this whole bit of nonsense? In fact it looked like she was snickering in the corner.
I'm sure that she was thinking about how her grown-up little boy is standing up to the tyranny of the minions of the ebil U.S. Corporate gummint, or something like that....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or what a complete and utter putz he is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

And the court officers were actually quite patient. It was only when nitwit tried to push past them that he got tased.

And deserved every volt.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:And the court officers were actually quite patient. It was only when nitwit tried to push past them that he got tased.

And deserved every volt.
And if you look very carefully at the video, frame-by-frame, I swear you can see Wes in the background, reaching out and turning up the voltage on the taserpack hanging off the officer's belt.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Also found an article on some website called Strange Beaver.

http://www.strangebeaver.com/2012/09/sm ... urt-house/
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

Another violent attack prevented by temporary and justiable force....
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
darling
First Mate
First Mate

When Sovruns Go Bad...

Post by darling »

http://www.strangebeaver.com/2012/09/sm ... urt-house/

- "Could I see your Idaho State license?"
- "No. I don't have one."
- "You don't have one?"
- "My person does, but I don't"

Fast forward to 3:00 for the tazerin'.

And, for more goodness:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eDh-yzr_qI
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: When Sovruns Go Bad...

Post by fortinbras »

This guy must have an insatiable appetite for institutional cooking. How lucky he is to be living in the 21st century where he can be tasered for trying to push past a security guard instead of being shot or beaten.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Back in December last year add2cart asked the posters:

I have a question: What brought you to Quatloos? What got you interested in these topics and keeps you coming back?

My answer was;

Because of my fascination with your sovereign tax denier nutjobs.

I spent my working life in tax but here in Canada its pretty much a genteel affair. Wigs and gowns in court? My honourable opponent? Tea after we're done? Your sovereigns go full-frontal, Arrest the court for treason! My opponent the Constitution defiling traitor! I enjoy reading about taking the arguments to the crazy edge and Quatloos provides a direct connection to it. Its still beyond my comprehension how being stopped for a minor traffic offense can, logically, end up as a ten year jail term but the stories on Quatloos spell it out.

This moron fits the bill perfectly for my daily fix of idiots destroying their lives through ignorance and arrogance.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: When Sovruns Go Bad...

Post by rogfulton »

Already mentioned here
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
wserra

Post by wserra »

Threads merged.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume