Tim Turner indicted!

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Tim Turner indicted!

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, when you are making u a fantasy reality out of whole clothe letting those pesky old facts get in the way just spoils all the fun.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

The RuSA lunacy continues (no surprise there). I listened in to their public "Congress" call and there were "congressmen" and "senators" proclaiming that the real government declared war on the fake republic by arresting Tim Turner. Not only are we getting closer to violent rhetoric, but I am positive this will result in hilarious appeals to the Hague and demanding a international tribunal for President Tim at trial.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Maybe some peace and quiet for the near future, the federal judge has ordered that Tim Turner be kept locked up until his trial because he is a serious flight risk (there are, after all, at least a hundred people around the country willing to let him hide in their attics or otherwise help his flee).

http://www2.dothaneagle.com/news/2012/o ... r-4694701/

Through a website other than the 'official' Republic website, Turner has cautioned his followers against suggesting, considering, or contacting anyone with a penchant for violence (specifically eschewing the militia):

http://republictidbits.blogspot.com/201 ... urner.html
LightinDarkness

fortinbras wrote:Maybe some peace and quiet for the near future, the federal judge has ordered that Tim Turner be kept locked up until his trial because he is a serious flight risk (there are, after all, at least a hundred people around the country willing to let him hide in their attics or otherwise help his flee).

http://www2.dothaneagle.com/news/2012/o ... r-4694701/

Through a website other than the 'official' Republic website, Turner has cautioned his followers against suggesting, considering, or contacting anyone with a penchant for violence (specifically eschewing the militia):

http://republictidbits.blogspot.com/201 ... urner.html
Turner has always in my opinion preached peace publicly and promote violence privately. The entire concept behind the "Republic Rangers" - RuSA's own band of idiots with guns to enforce its fake "court orders" - is just asking for violence.
LightinDarkness

I actually fell asleep to this week's conference call recording for RuSA. It was same old, same old propaganda from what I can tell. They have sort of this amalgamated sovereign citizen mythology that they've cherry picked which has come together for what I call the RuSA "creation myth" (much like a religion's creation story). It all begins when they falsely claim the US became a corporation in 1871 (the act simply incorporated the DC area) and ends when they falsely claim the US went bankrupt in 1933 and now uses your birth certificate as collateral for loans (which is so utterly stupid there isn't even a factual basis for it like the 1871 lie).

I fell asleep somewhere in the middle. But not before hearing that - SURPRISE - RuSA is now asking that people do NOT send anymore letters to the Judge, as apparently some of the letters actually made things worse! :lol: How surprising, you tell people the US is a giant for-profit corporation conspiracy that enslaves them and then tell them the US corporation declared war on them by kidnapping your fake President...and they didn't write nice letters.

They also threatened to "subpoena the judge" (where do they even get this stuff?) if anyone else writes letter that makes things worse and would include you in their counter-claim if people continued! :brickwall:
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Tim Turner's arrest is considered "Galactic News" by the NESARA organization....

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/10/ ... pdate.html

... though it is unclear if the saucer people/angels will intervene, and what good would Turner's new govt do anyway when the NESARA shipments are delivered and all earthly govts melt away.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Of course it is, when every silly little thing is heaped with nonexistent significance, and reality is one of those big words they don't understand, it's kind of hard for it not to be.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

What I've always found most amusing about Tim's RuSA is how in nearly any other country, what they are doing is close enough to treason (claiming to be the "real" government) that it would have been stopped years ago and half the leadership been thrown in in jail for 10+ years each. But the real US government, which they decry as being a evil corporation out to deny them their rights, is so founded upon freedom of speech that you have a right to act crackpot crazy and proclaim your the real government as long as you don't actually interfere with the real government or threaten to do so. And in practice, you can even threaten to do so as long as the threat is obviously not credible. That they are even allowed to play fake government is a testament to just how strong their rights are in the real US government.

I mean just think of how far across the line Tim Turner had to go before he was arrested. He had to defraud dozens of people into filing paper terrorism documents and harass multiple public servants by filing false liens over 5+ years. And he STILL wasn't arrested for making delusional people think hes the real President or playing fake government - it was irrelevant to the case except the delusions of grandeur made him a flight risk.

Highlights from this weeks propaganda call:

- Looks like God's anointed "Moses" Tim Turner will soon be Ex-President. The fake Congress has decided its time to hold new fake elections (only for President, of course, the rest of the fake leaders are enjoying the ego trip it looks like). This is hilarious because Turner has demi-god status amongst most of the current leaders outside of the fake Congress, and Turner himself stated he did not feel that God had "told him" to resign yet! So hes being thrown under the bus partially.

- I say hes only being partially thrown under the bus because the fake Republic still under the delusion that they will be able to exonerate him by putting on a wacko legal defense. It was revealed that the legal defense will be "counter civil claims" which while I can't find anything about this as a sovereign tactic through google you can already tell its insane because this isn't a civil trial.

- Even though we are all told that RuSA is supported by the shadowy do-gooders at The Security Network and numerous world powers, it seems as though no one is coughing up money for Tim's crack(pot) legal team. They are requesting $100-200 THOUSAND DOLLARS for this from people who mainly join because they want an easy way out of their debts. Your asking broke people for money they don't have.

- Finally, much was made out of how the FBI has been interviewing Republic members and asking them how they feel about Turner being in jail. This was held up as proof that RuSA is "real" and has "real power" because else why would they ask. Obviously they are asking because they want to make sure RuSA doesn't start stockpiling guns and give us Waco II, but these people are too delusional to figure that one out.

All in all, a very hilariously delusional call this week. The utter and complete disconnect from reality continues.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Dear Light;

I believe in a certain intelligence inherent in people and discard your precept and perception that there is a grand delusion going on here. Or that there ever was.

I was [Link Removed because the moderator could not pull it up.] introduced to RAP early by victim Ronald HOODENPYLE famous around here for bogus liens. [I could show you that document if I was allowed to.] He was deceived simply by TURNER not disclosing that his own lien in Alabama had been released, by Tim himself. Ron and I were attending the same church and Ron was attending the state republic proceedings including the main one where Colorado (Republic) signed off on the Arrest Warrants for State Governors.

Ron promised me a Writ of Enforcement in my favor for my $20M lien against the State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation. I was mildly excited by Ron's confidence but found it a little disturbing that he was not promising me a common law grand jury, he was promising me the verdict in advance. I asked if the Grand Juries had published their Rules of Court. Ron assured me that they had. So I asked where (Denver County clerk and recorder?) and then the illusion of my Writ began to get shaky. Ron told me he would get a copy for me and I corrected him that I wanted to get it from the publisher - the competent clerk where it was public notice for at least 30 days prior to the original seating for the Governors' Warrants for example. Ron's reaction that he became annoyed and irritated with me for persisting while his intention was to work up entheusiasm and even integrate my $20M lien into the RAP coffers became apparent.

To be able to push through his illusion of wisdom and authority backed by RAP having 81 nations supporting it, US military support and "metric tonnes" of gold financing it was indeed difficult to slice through. At the base of the conditioning was this feeling that I was offending a good friend. I was at that time putting Ron on the spot of demanding an ultimatum between me and RAP. He chose RAP. If I had only called the Secretary of State in Alabama while Ron was mounting his defense then he would have come to his senses and plead out stipulating a near-insanity defense that Tim's outrageous lies were and apparently are still very convincing.

As things advanced I began communication with the Colorado Republic and even had lunch with the fellow who was running their server. Listening to him as a representative said that the majority of the people in RAP/RuSA were no longer believing Tim but still had each other and for that same conditioning could not afford to alienate Tim as a leader figure uniting the people in the Republics as a cohesive influence. The people in the movement are basically normal people who have entertained Tim's lies out of a need for an alternative. They are not deluded; they are irrationally hopeful.

Regards,

David Merrill.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

We've discussed Hoodenpyle - a true nitwit - in some detail.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

That's the problem with setting up an imaginary republic, you run the risk of imaginary impeachment and imaginary civil wars. Much better to do like Joshua Norton and declare an imaginary empire.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

wserra wrote:We've discussed Hoodenpyle - a true nitwit - in some detail.

Of course. The kind of guy you need to feel smart.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

David Merrill wrote: The people in the movement are basically normal people who have entertained Tim's lies out of a need for an alternative. They are not deluded; they are irrationally hopeful.
No, they're delusional and/or just plain nuts. I am not surprised though that you do not recognize this given your own very similar delusions.
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

ashlynne39 wrote:
David Merrill wrote: The people in the movement are basically normal people who have entertained Tim's lies out of a need for an alternative. They are not deluded; they are irrationally hopeful.
No, they're delusional and/or just plain nuts. I am not surprised though that you do not recognize this given your own very similar delusions.

We think people like you are creepy.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

One of the charges against Tim Turner is that he gave false testimony under oath in a bankruptcy proceeding, in violation of 18 USC section 152(2). In the bankruptcy case of Stage Door Development, Inc., in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Alabama, Turner apparently filed a proof of claim for $5 million, and then appeared at a hearing on November 5, 2008 regarding an objection to the claim. On November 6, the Court issued the following order:
ORDER DISALLOWING CLAIM

The debtor [Stage Door Development, Inc.] filed an objection to Claim #20 of James Timothy Turner. The objection came on for an evidentiary hearing on November 5, 2008. Turner appeared pro se at the hearing, and the debtor appeared through counsel. Upon consideration of the objection and the evidence adduced at the hearing, the court finds and concludes as follows.

Turner filed a claim in the amount of $5 million asserting that after the debtor filed chapter 11, Turner paid in part or in full a debt owed by the debtor to Citizens Bank. The claim is due to be disallowed for the following reasons.

First, there is no evidence that the claim was paid in legal tender. As sole evidence of payment, Turner produced a “bonded promissory note” drawn by him on the Treasury of the United States. The note was not issued by or on behalf of the United States. Turner contends that, as a citizen of the United States, he has authority to commit treasury funds for a private debt. The court concludes that the note does not constitute legal tender.

Second, there is no evidence that Citizens Bank has been paid. The claim of Citizens Bank has not been withdrawn, and there is no evidence that the claim has been assigned, to any extent, to Turner. Fed. R. Bankr. Proc. 3001(e)(2) sets forth the procedure for assignment of a claim. Turner has not followed this procedure.

Third, if this “bonded promissory note” constitutes a postpetition loan to the debtor, the parties did not obtain court approval for the loan as required under 11 U.S.C. § 364.

For the above reasons, Claim No. 20 filed by James Timothy Turner is DISALLOWED.

Done this 6 day of November, 2008.
[signed by Dwight H. Williams, Jr.,
United States Bankruptcy Judge]
---Order, at docket entry 151, Nov. 6, 2008, In re Stage Door Development, Inc., Case No. 07-11638-DHW, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Alabama.

On the phony five million dollar proof of claim, Turner listed his address as such and such number on such and such County Road, at "Skipperville, Alabama, near [36347] Non Domestic without the US" -- with the bracketed zip code shown as such in the original. Actually, the correct zip code for Skipperville appears to be "36374," but hey, let's not sweat the details when you're filing a phony five million dollar claim in a federal bankruptcy court.

I have no comment on Turner's contention that Skipperville is "Non Domestic" and is "without the US".....

:)

On October 1, 2012, a magistrate judge in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama ordered that Turner be held in custody for trial, stating that the defendant is a risk of flight, that he had fake identification, that he had access to transportation out of the United States, and that he had assisted other persons wanted by law enforcement personnel to "stay on the run."
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The Southern Poverty Law Center says that Turner lost some property in a foreclosure this year:
In February 2012, a bank foreclosed on two parcels of rural land totaling roughly 52 acres belonging to Turner after he failed to make payments on a mortgage dating to June 2006. The same day the foreclosure was filed, the land was auctioned from the steps of the Dale County (Ala.) Courthouse. The bank bought the land, and there wasn’t a peep of protest from Turner, despite having burst onto the sovereign scene in 2007 peddling mortgage relief strategies.
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/i ... thy-turner
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

More from SPL on Turner:

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/10/2 ... and-truth/
“The Lord has called for and annointed [sic] me for this position,” Turner says in a handwritten letter dated Oct. 15 and recently posted to the RuSA website. “His annointing [sic] has not been removed because I have been incarcerated.”
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If it's all the same to you, Tim, we'll stick with The Electoral College. God is not a registered voter.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

I have to say that, having watched a fairly long video of Tim Turner making a presentation, I'm just rolling my eyes.....

:roll:

Look at videos of Peter Hendrickson. Say what you will, but at least the guy presents a veneer of pseudo-sophistication. I find it easy to see that Haughty Hendrickson's Hayseed Heroes, who are desperately searching for any information about the federal income tax as long as that information seems to support their idea that they shouldn't have to pay it, would be eager to follow someone like Hendrickson, who (unlike many of his Foolish Followers) can at least write a sentence without mis-spelling the word "frivolous" as "frivilous," or the word "lose" as "loose."

From what I have seen of Turner's public persona, my comment to his followers is: What are you people thinking????
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Gregg wrote:God is not a registered voter.
Probably doesn't have a picture ID either.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt