Texas sov tries to arrange hit on Judge McBryde

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Texas sov tries to arrange hit on Judge McBryde

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Famspear wrote:I guess that's one way to get tax charges against you dropped: Engage in a plot to kill the judge who is scheduled to hear your case, get caught, tried and convicted for the plot to kill the judge, and get sent to federal prison for so many years that that the government loses interest in prosecuting you for the tax charges.
Victory! Winning! Something!
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Famspear wrote:I guess that's one way to get tax charges against you dropped: Engage in a plot to kill the judge who is scheduled to hear your case, get caught, tried and convicted for the plot to kill the judge, and get sent to federal prison for so many years that that the government loses interest in prosecuting you for the tax charges.
Victory! Winning! Something!
Maybe Hendrickson can put him up on his victory wall. The only TP to EVER actually get his tax case dismissed.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JamesVincent wrote:Maybe Hendrickson can put him up on his victory wall. The only TP to EVER actually get his tax case dismissed.
Far better for Ballard to point out that Hendrickson failed to get the tax charges against him dismissed, but Ballard was able to do so. A REAL victory! (Well, at least in tax defier circles, a real victory).
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Phillip Monroe Ballard, inmate # 16229-077, has been moved to the Federal Bureau of Prisons facility at Beaumont, Texas. His scheduled release date is December 4, 2029.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet