SF Bay Area sov arrested, large cache of explosives found

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

SF Bay Area sov arrested, large cache of explosives found

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-co ... rities-say
A Brisbane man faces felony charges after police responding to a domestic argument found 145 pounds of explosives and $37,000 in cash stuffed into a closet at his home, authorities said.

William Harrell, 46, pleaded not guilty on Thursday in San Mateo County Superior and remains behind bars after being ordered held in lieu of $500,000 bail, District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said.
The girlfriend also told police Harrell was a Sovereign Citizen, which is an extremist group with an anti-government ideology, said Wagstaffe. According to the FBI, people identifying with the movement have killed six law enforcement officers since 2000. However, Meisner said police found no evidence that Harrell is a Sovereign Citizen or is tied to any extremist group.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Re: SF Bay Area sov arrested, large cache of explosives foun

Post by Demosthenes »

He filed a sovereign UCC statement in Kentucky in 2010.
UCC Filings

1:Kentucky UCC Record
Debtor Information
Name: HARRELL, WILLIAM MYLES
Standardized Address: 452 FOURTH ST
MONTARA, CA 94037
Original Address: 452 FOURTH STREET
MONTARA, CA 94037
SSN:

Secured Party Information
Name: HARRELL, WILLIAM MYLES
Standardized Address: 80 CABRILLO HWY N STE Q147
HALF MOON BAY, CA 94019-1650
Original Address: 80 CABRILLO HIGHWAY NORTH SUITE Q147
HALF MOON BAY, CA 94019-1650

Filing Information
Original Filing Number: 2010243066155
Original Filing Date: 1/8/2010
Filing Agency: SECRETARY OF STATE/UCC DIVISION
Filing Agency Address: 363-C VERSAILLES RD
FRANKFORT, KY 40601

Filing Type: INITIAL FILING
Filing Number: 2010243066155
Filing Date: 1/8/2010
Filing Expiration Date: 1/7/2015
Vendor Entry Date: 1/12/2010
Vendor Update Date: 2010

Filing Type: AMENDMENT
Filing Number: 2010243066155
Filing Date: 1/8/2010
Filing Expiration Date: 1/7/2015
Vendor Entry Date: 1/12/2010
Vendor Update Date: 2010
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Any reports on how he acquired the explosives?

In that realm, you have to know someone who knows someone who knows someone and that often leads to one of those parties being a LEO.

There has to be more to this.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Been digging a bit on this one. The guy's parents (ages 70 and 72) are hard-cored sovs.
Demo.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Coverage from the Merc

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-co ... xpert-says
There are a number of reasons the cache of 145 pounds of explosives discovered in a Brisbane home in early October were troubling -- one of them is the background of the man police say put them there.
According to records, Harrell made a Uniform Commercial Code filing in Kentucky that lists him as a debtor to himself. J.J. MacNab said sovereigns make these obscure filings because they believe it allows them to lay claim to a secret government bank account that belongs to them.

MacNab said it's hokum, but added that is no indication sovereigns are dummies or wackos. She has been studying them since the 1990s and wrote a publication on sovereigns for the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors extremists.

"Something has happened in their lives that turned off a common sense switch," said MacNab. "They are not stupid or pathetic, naïve or poor."
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

http://www.mercurynews.com/san-mateo-co ... es[quote]A man with possible links to a violent anti-government ideology was ordered Thursday to stand trial on charges that he had 145 pounds of explosives in his Brisbane home and was running a small pot growing operation.[/quote]
Thursday, prosecutors didn't mention the possible links between Harrell and the sovereign citizen ideology.
A national expert on the ideology and Harrell's ex-girlfriend identified him as having connections to the group. However, Worthington said his client denies any association with the group.

"Don't you think (prosecutors) would have brought that up today?" he asked outside court.
Williamharrell

Post by Williamharrell »

I, William Myles Harrell, am NOT a "Sov"!!! Nor am I an anti-government extremist. NOBODY in my family is either. WE are NOT associated with ANY groups, organizations or individuals. As my case is not concluded, I have NOT BEEN sentenced with ANY crimes. I committed NO crimes !! I AM NOT A CRIMINAL !!! Once my case is dismissed, AND IT WILL BE, I dare ANYBODY to defame me further so I can sue your butt into oblivion. Don't hide behind some "nickname". DON'T REMAIN A COWARD !! Use your REAL NAME & include your address, as you have posted mine. You WILL LOSE. ONCE MY CASE IS DISMISSED, I ENCOURAGE you to detract all assumptions, accusations and condemnation. KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Welcome to Quatloos. Now, i and others would probably have redacted the addresses in those documents. But, to be fair, you did yourself place them in the public record.

Anyway, speaking of courage, it is good to see someone come by to give their side of the story, so many refuse.

So: questions.

1. Why did you file a UCC statement on yourself?

2. What were the explosives for?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Another story about Harrell, along with one about his father. As you can see, he is correct in asserting he was not convicted, however he did make a plea bargain.

http://www.hmbreview.com/news/montara-m ... 963f4.html
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

From the article:
As part of his deal, Harrell pleaded no contest to possession of drugs, explosives and weapons, charges that could mean a four-year prison term. He currently remains out of custody on a $500,000 bail bond.

He is scheduled to be sentenced on Sept. 25.
Can't find anything more recent to see what happened at sentencing.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Williamharrell wrote:I, William Myles Harrell, am NOT a "Sov"!!! Nor am I an anti-government extremist. NOBODY in my family is either. WE are NOT associated with ANY groups, organizations or individuals.
I suspect you have been categorised as such as you use similar tactics, so while you may not be a member of any group, you seem to share their ideology, at least in part.
Williamharrell wrote: As my case is not concluded, I have NOT BEEN sentenced with ANY crimes.
I think technically you are correct, in that you are only a criminal once sentence has been passed, which doesn't appear to have happened yet.
Williamharrell wrote: I committed NO crimes !! I AM NOT A CRIMINAL !!!
If my previous point is correct that decision hasn't been made yet.
Williamharrell wrote: Don't hide behind some "nickname". DON'T REMAIN A COWARD !! Use your REAL NAME & include your address, as you have posted mine.
Sorry, this is my American legal, scams and loonies following profile. I use it to separate my attitudes from my other internet personae and I also like it because it saves me from having some nutter turn up on my doorstep with an AK47 wanting to persuade me they are right and I'm wrong.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

WelCOME to QUATloos, mR. haRRell. WhiLE wE endEAvor tO MaKe vISitoRs feEl aT hOmE, tYpIng tHe waY yOU Do sLOWs ME dOwN A lOT.
Once my case is dismissed, AND IT WILL BE
Doesn't seem likely, given that you've already pleaded nolo. As I'm sure you're aware, a nolo plea is the legal equivalent of a guilty plea.

I was curious as to why the cops were in your house in the first place. I think this is you, right - unless there is a "William Mules Harrell" in San Mateo County who was served with a domestic violence restraining order on the day you were arrested with a pile of explosives. And what did the judge say?
COMMISSIONER STEPHANIE GARRATT PRESIDING. CLERK: KENNETH HUGHES COURT REPORTER: JULIE RALSTON.
BROOKE BOTICELLI PRESENT IN PRO PER.
WILLIAM M HARRELL NOT PRESENT.
MATTER CALLED AT 9:17AM.
HAVING CONSIDERED THE SUBMITTED MATTER, THE COURT RULES AS FOLLOWS:
(FL) RESTRAINING ORDER GRANTED; EXPIRES 10/23/17
THE RESPONDENT SHALL STAY 100 YARDS AWAY FROM THE PETITIONERS HOME, JOB AND VEHICLE(S).
RESPONDENT SHALL NOT HARRASS, MOLEST, ATTACK, STRIKE, THREATEN, SEXUALLY ASSAULT, BATTER, TELEPHONE OR OTHERWISE DISTURB THE PEACE OF PETITIONER. PETITIONER MAY RECORD ANY PROHIBITED COMMUNICATIONS MADE TO HIM/HER BY RESPONDENT. RESPONDENT MUST SURRENDER TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT OR SELL TO A LICENSED GUN DEALER ANY FIREARM OWNED SUBJECT TO HIS IMMEDIATE POSSESSION OR CONTROL.
THE COURT FINDS/ORDERS: MINORS INCLUDED AS PROTECTED PARTIES.
FAMILY LAW FACILITATORS SHALL PREPARE A FORMAL ORDER CONSISTENT WITH THE ORDERS HEREIN.
Domestic violence and a whole bunch of things that go "boom". Sov or not, kinda scary, don't you agree?

And then there's the mortgage fraud scheme your dad pulled. I don't have time now, but I think that's worth exploring too. Don't you?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Williamharrell wrote:I, William Myles Harrell, am NOT a "Sov"!!! Nor am I an anti-government extremist. NOBODY in my family is either.
Izzat so? Not even your dad?

Walter Harrell was indicted in CAND last year for bankruptcy fraud. 13-cr-90. The AUSA's capsule summary of his conduct, as copied from the sentencing memo:
In a nutshell, the defendant operated and benefited from a scheme in which he would pay individuals (including those identified in the Indictment as “S.D.” and “T.W.” to file bankruptcy petitions in U.S. Bankruptcy Court. At the same time, the defendant had his clients – who were homeowners facing foreclosures of their properties – deed fractional interests in those properties to the bankruptcy filers. When the bankruptcy petitions were filed, the defendant would notify the creditors who were seeking to foreclose on his clients’ properties that the properties were part of a bankruptcy. Because of the “automatic stay” provisions of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, see Indictment, ¶ 3, the creditors were prohibited from proceeding with any foreclosure sales. Instead, the creditors were required to have their attorneys file motions to lift that automatic stay in the Bankruptcy Court. Although these motions were invariably granted, the defendant’s actions caused significant delays in the foreclosure process, caused the creditors to incur attorneys’ fees in moving to lift the automatic stay, and caused “congestion” in the Bankruptcy Court by increasing the court’s workload unnecessarily.
although they should not be strictly considered “victims” under the counts of conviction, it seems likely that many of the individuals who paid the defendant a monthly fee to delay the foreclosures on their home were misled to some degree or another into believing that the process that the defendant sold them was legal. Moreover, there is evidence that the defendant demanded that homeowners make payments to him when they fell behind on their payments. See Ex. 1 (documents seized from Harrell’s computer stating “You are falling behind again” and “You are way behind and are not catching up”); Ex. 2 (emails seized pursuant to search warrant of Harrell’s Hotmail account instructing an individual to “Have him [i.e., another individual] catch up first before I include him in that program” and “From now on these clients all need to be caught up or they are gone”). This was a money-making venture for the defendant, and the money that he obtained came from homeowners who were already facing eviction on their homes.
Nice guy, Walter. Judge Illston sentenced him to ten months, which he is now serving.

Anyway, Walter Harrell filed several, well, interesting documents, including this Notice Appointing a Fiduciary, this Final Notice, followed by this Double-Secret Final Notice. Some excerpts:
:Walter-Bruce :Harrell, Living Man, a Real Party in Interest, who is neutral in the public, unschooled in law, and yet competent for stating all matters is making a special visitation by absolute ministerial right ... to set the record straight. The following attached Exhibits establishes all facts regarding this case. Exhibit 2-F will shows Commercial Oath and Verification by Notary Seal, all respondents are in default and in agreement with all facts presented within Exhibit 2-E (affidavit) served upon all parties on November 26, 2013. All exhibits are listed on the following page 2.
Simple implied contract between the parties. Receiving agent binds principal. Self-Executing Contract and Irrevocable Estoppel, in perpetuity. Your entrance into contract is knowing, willful and voluntary (and all Successors and Assigns).

Notice to agent(s) is Notice to principal(s) and Notice to principal(s) is Notice to agent(s).

I, walter bruce Family harrell, Living Man, majority of age, competent for stating the matter, having firsthand knowledge about the facts stated herein.

The eternal unchanged principles of common Law are:
(A) A matter must be expressed for being resolved.
(B) In Commerce Truth is sovereign and Truth is expressed in the form of an affidavit.
(C) An affidavit not rebutted point-for-point after thirty (30) days becomes the Judgment in Commerce.
(D) A man may not with impunity infringe upon another man's rights.
Motu Proprio issued by Pope Francis strips the immunities of all public officials effective September 1, 2013 making them subject to The Rule of Law.
I was about to stop reading this tripe when I came across the last line above (p 6 of 36) and thought it worth including. Wasn't "Motu Proprio" that mouse puppet that used to appear on the Ed Sullivan Show, many years ago?

But Pop isn't a sovrun. Au contraire. He made up all that stupid shit himself.
KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Another irony meter down the tubes.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would seriously question the claim of competency , and thus out the window the rest of the nonsense goes.

Otherwise, standard sovrun BS and nonsense regardless of what the claimed antecedents of it are.

I rather think the duck analogy more than applies, and the "stay the hell away order" more than finishes what appears to be a truly sad story with an even sadder impending end.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Demosthenes wrote:He filed a sovereign UCC statement in Kentucky in 2010.
I know I've asked this before but why Kentucky? This is not the first one I've seen file something stupid here. And they don't live here or anywhere close to here. We just easier to get wordsalad through or something?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My understanding from having trolled some of the boards proposing this stuff, is that among Kentucky's other notable failings, their registration office is too stupid, too lazy, and too lax to actually look at the filings, and so your average sovrun nutjob can file just about anything in KY and never have it looked at by the registrar, unlike most states that actually do review them for validity. Which I would think, would put a certain shadow of doubt on to just about anything filed in KY for that purpose.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:My understanding from having trolled some of the boards proposing this stuff, is that among Kentucky's other notable failings, their registration office is too stupid, too lazy, and too lax to actually look at the filings, and so your average sovrun nutjob can file just about anything in KY and never have it looked at by the registrar, unlike most states that actually do review them for validity. Which I would think, would put a certain shadow of doubt on to just about anything filed in KY for that purpose.
I haz a sads now. I'll make sure to say something about that to our Clerk. You wanna PM me some of the links where you saw that?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Latest docket entry on the father.

01/31/2014 44 Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 2/20/2013 as to Walter Bruce Harrell. (mjj2S, COURT STAFF) (Filed on 1/31/2014) (Entered: 01/31/2014)
Demo.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

JamesVincent wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:My understanding from having trolled some of the boards proposing this stuff, is that among Kentucky's other notable failings, their registration office is too stupid, too lazy, and too lax to actually look at the filings, and so your average sovrun nutjob can file just about anything in KY and never have it looked at by the registrar, unlike most states that actually do review them for validity. Which I would think, would put a certain shadow of doubt on to just about anything filed in KY for that purpose.
I haz a sads now. I'll make sure to say something about that to our Clerk. You wanna PM me some of the links where you saw that?
Nanya, a total nutjob living in Edmonton (as in Canada), has filed Liens in Kentucky on properties owned by various Edmonton officials. They were apparently accepted although none of the parties, or the property, are even in the States.

Mowe wrote about it here;

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9474&p=163751&hili ... ky#p163751
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs