Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by gatsby »

Breaking news! The fake acting president of RuSA has nominated a fake Supreme Court justice to the fake republic.

Fake Acting President Geiger is not interested in waiting for the fake Senate to consider the fake nomination before the fake justice begins serving, so he's making a fake recess appointment until the fake Senate Judiciary Committee can consider the nomination:

http://goo.gl/VYQZ0

Based on several Google searches of random sentences in that RuSA email, most of the content appears to have been plagiarized from this book:

http://books.google.com/books?id=-nVSlBss29oC
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Is that the same Harvey Pete Moake of the same Johnston City, IL -- not "Johnson City," as the fake acting president's email notes -- who has reportedly received $33,740 in federal farm subsidies?

http://farm.ewg.org/persondetail.php?cu ... =A02889643

Isn't that the kind of unconstitutional federal program that RuSA followers rally against?
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I wonder what qualifies the new supreme court justice to be on the supreme court. I googled him and he seems to be a trucker.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ashlynne39 wrote:I wonder what qualifies the new supreme court justice to be on the supreme court. I googled him and he seems to be a trucker.
So....well-traveled? Capable of filling out an IFTA report?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I wonder what qualifies the new supreme court justice to be on the supreme court. I googled him and he seems to be a trucker. For a moment I wondered why they didn't get a real lawyer for the position but then I remembered that we are members of the bar and therefore beholden to the queen and so disqualified. I guess trucker is the next best thing.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It's all part of the ideology underlying the world of sovrunty. One man is as good as the next, y'know; and rather than have a bunch of smarty-pants lawyers, who are loyal to a foreign power and not to Our Flag Of Peace And To The Republic For Which It Stands, it's better to have some regular guy with a healthy dose of good old all-Amurrican common sense, like a trucker, figgering out what all those big words mean.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd say we are looking towards a FRuSA spectacular, and that this sounds like a really auspicious beginning to fake pretend President for Life Geiger's glorious administration. :lol: :lol: Wonder what kind of temper tantrum he'll throw if they for some reason don't rubber stamp his appointment??

Well, I guess he's qualified because, as a trucker, he's used to well sitting, and isn't that what a supreme court justice does, sit?? At least that is as close as i can come to an explanation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

You have to remember the axiom that the problem with the governance of this country is that the people best qualified to run it are too busy driving trucks (or cabs) and cutting hair....
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Why, Harvey Pete Moake was nominated almost certainly because he's an expert on "common law"! Not what we'd consider "case law," of course, but "natural law" -- so often called "god's law" by the theocratic RuSA.

RuSA's version of common law, from what I can gather, is an unwritten law that somehow the republic's citizens will inherently understand and agree on in court. It apparently allows you to do anything you want as long as you don't harm others or their property.

That means you can drive at 100 mph because 95 out of 100 times it seems like you're not hurting anyone. Those fives times? The RuSA brain trust doesn't look that far ahead.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

gatsby wrote: That means you can drive at 100 mph because 95 out of 100 times it seems like you're not hurting anyone. Those fives times? The RuSA brain trust doesn't look that far ahead.
They do look that far ahead because a sovrun idjit, I mean citizen, never hurts anyone. It is the other person's fault for impeding the idjit's travel.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

It's become more and more difficult to find links to RuSA's always entertaining conference calls. So I was happy to receive a few minutes ago this list of recordings of recent ones:

http://goo.gl/BFmzJ

Enjoy! (And come on back to post your thoughts after listening to them!)
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The latest conference call (Thursday night, Jan. 10), seemed to go on forever, with only 3 different people getting to talk during the first hour. During the first hour, mostly a sermon, closely followed by talk about "common law remedies" promptly followed by a reading of the boiler plate disclaimer about the RuSA. Around the end of that first hour, one man, who is not familiar to me, was talking up his collection of "surefire" legal papers, which were the usual Sovrun, UCC, abatement, type -- except he claimed that DOZENS of people had used them successfully and any court actions against them stopped dead. (Note of caution: His papers are stashed in a website called Billionsupload, which attaches a completely unhelpful toolbar to your system and it took me more than an hour to rid my computer of it.)

This time, hardly a word about their captive President, Tim Turner. I get, instead, the impression that the leadership is expecting legal troubles for its members and followers. Turner appears to be left to his own devices, which pretty much means he's doomed.
notorial dissent

fortinbras wrote:This time, hardly a word about their captive President, Tim Turner. I get, instead, the impression that the leadership is expecting legal troubles for its members and followers. Turner appears to be left to his own devices, which pretty much means he's doomed.
Perhaps at long last, a glimmer of sanity, or more likely, self preservation, since common sense would seem to be extinct in that valley. I would suspect that with what all they have variously been up to, along with whatever nonsense Jimmy Tim was trying to get them mixed up in, that they could be looking at some serious problems yet down the road.

It struck me as I was writing this, that considering just how really gullible this crowd is, that all that talk about money from outside sources could have had some validity, and that someone saw an opportunity to use these chumps in a money laundering scheme of some kind.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

"Letter of Introduction from acting Justice Harvey Pete Moake to the people of the Republic" :lol:
Until the time when the corporation collapses, no longer exists, or recognizes the legitimacy of the Republic, it is advisable for all Republic citizens to comply with current laws governing taxes, licenses, permits, traffic ordinances, financial matters, etc. as much as possible. :shock: Even though we know the corporation is built on fraud, we are accountable for their laws now in force until the Republic is formally recognized. :lol:

Our goal should be to increase our numbers to the point that we are a force with which the corporation must reckon. :lol: Only then will they honor our courts, laws, and judicial decisions. Until that time, I urge everyone to do as I do and "voluntarily comply" with current laws, because we are more useful in furthering the Republic as free people than we are when constantly tied up in court with remedies and possibly risking incarceration. :naughty:
http://goo.gl/09d0i

Do I sense a slightly changed tone by RuSA?
notorial dissent

Wow!!! That is as close to a grip on reality as I think I have ever seen from that crowd, along with a touch of common sense. Whatever is the world coming to???? I really like the "possibly risking incarceration" bit, nice use of understatement, which they usually can't manage either.

Of course that does mean the comedy level is going to drop seriously.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Your attention, please! Acting President James Buchanan Geiger has transmitted an important missive to the citizens of the Republic for the united States! :lol:

http://goo.gl/VaVbs

Most of it is the usual RuSA boilerplate, but there are a couple noteworthy sections. First, I read this as an effort to stem expectations of the RuSA masses for outside funding: :shock: :lol:
The funding of the Republic has been and continues to be from the members thereof. Many People in the Republic have laid aside their own aspirations and livelihoods to work full time and/or part time towards the re-establishment of the original Republic.
(How do you work in the same job both full time and part time? :thinking:)

As for this, maybe there's a master plan afoot to create a worldwide network of nutjob pretend nations -- perhaps called the United Republics: :lol: :whistle:
We believe that many of the People groups around the world will gladly jump onto the Republic bandwagon once they come to understand that it will lead to a period of restoration of all things. For now, it is your mothers, fathers, grandmothers, grandfathers, your brothers and sisters and children of People around this country that are the lifeblood of this Republic.
These guys can't even keep their website up to date. How will they manage to engineer a "restoration of all things"? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

We should tally the number of times the RuSA acting president bullshits the populace. We can call it the Geiger Counter! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:Axe:
notorial dissent

I think this one is living in as much of a fantasy world as the last one, well not entirely true, I think Jimmy Tim was just there to see how much money he could scam from the faithful before they caught on, this one may be sincere, but still delusional. At least he's not peddling the nonsense that some mysterious "they" is going to come along and hand them a bazillion dollars, yet. Although who he thinks is going to help in his crusade is beyond me.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

One of the principal criminal charges against Tim Turner is that he committed fraud by churning out those Public Office Money Certificates that said that they drew on his secret account in the US Treasury and that the US Secretary of the Treasury was supposed to pay on demand.

Right now the RuSA is supposedly trying to raise $300Gs to hire a particular lawyer in San Diego (I don't know who) who claims he can win (and, of course, the Washington Generals could beat the Harlem Globetrotters). Actually, if Turner could find a lawyer who'd accept his funny money as payment it would go a long way to helping his case. The fact that this San Diego lawyer won't accept it sort of sinks Turner's boat.
notorial dissent

One of these days when my insomnia is really bad, I really am going to have to read that indictment, yeah, one of these days....when I'm really really bored, or something... Was he doing the POMC's before or after he became pretend President for Life? I thought that was all before hand, and it was selling the magic ID documents to the gullible afterwards, I still don't know if they have caught on to that yet.