Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by fortinbras »

Just in case the RuSA wasn't whacko enough for you:

http://www.csagov.org/
The Confederate States of America. This is its "official website" - which I am pretty sure means that there are already splinter groups and would-be coups and other Confederacies somewhere.
There are videos from some guy who calls himself General Goodson, who is mostly talking to hear his own voice.

In short, there are a multitude of would-be replacement and alternative governments out there - mostly fighting each other - that the US of A is safe from all of them. I think the risk of these bozii actually organizing into one effective group is infinitesimal.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah there are a lot of Confederacies out there, but i don't think any of them are anywhere near the size and influence of The League of the South.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Funkalicious
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate
Location: Oh, that would just fit perfectly into your little plan, wouldn't it?

Post by Funkalicious »

I know this is a bit late, but any follow-up on the press conference these yahoos were going to hold in Delta County, Colorado? I'm ashamed to share a time zone with them.
I was faced with a choice at a difficult age
Would I write a book, or should I take to the stage?
But in the back of my head I heard distant feet
Che Guevara and Debussy to a disco beat
Funkalicious
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Funkalicious »

grixit wrote:Yeah there are a lot of Confederacies out there, but i don't think any of them are anywhere near the size and influence of The League of the South.
In the League of the South's defense (never thought I'd type those words), I believe that while they're miffed that the Union had the audacity to win the Civil War, they haven't set up a parellel, shadow government like some of the other Neoconfederates and the RuSA.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

fortinbras wrote:I think the risk of these bozii actually organizing into one effective group is infinitesimal.
And yet one crazy bozo(?) could do a lot of damage, regardless of whether or not part of an "effective group."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This week, for the second time in about 3 months, the RuSA featured retired Maj.Gen. Paul Vallely as its guest star on its conference call.

Previously Vallely has encouraged his audience to attempt a citizen's arrest of Pres. Obama - now, this week, Vallely has escalated to calling the Prez a traitor and demanding that Obama and his advisors be arrested and tried for Treason.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/p ... al-treason

I wouldn't get so wound up if someone had suggested this for a president I didn't like, but I like Obama enough to feel that this sort of thing is trolling for an assassin.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:I wouldn't get so wound up if someone had suggested this for a president I didn't like, but I like Obama enough to feel that this sort of thing is trolling for an assassin.
I think I would get "wound up" if I thought someone was "trolling for an assassin" to kill any President. Call me weird.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think it is long past time for Valley to have a visit from one of the alphabet squad, or possible from the military version thereof, and have a few things explained to him.

I find this kind of talk very disturbing, regardless of who it is about. I also understand that this type of behavior is why he is no longer serving. I find it disturbing that he was ever in any kind of chain of command.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:
fortinbras wrote:I wouldn't get so wound up if someone had suggested this for a president I didn't like, but I like Obama enough to feel that this sort of thing is trolling for an assassin.
I think I would get "wound up" if I thought someone was "trolling for an assassin" to kill any President. Call me weird.
We may be on different sides of the aisle but I kinda feel the same way. So I guess I'm weird too.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

The most recent RuSA Fake Congress call had 9 fake representatives representing 7 fake state governments. It was stated that there are currently 14 "green states" which in RuSA language are those that did not rebel two years ago (at one point there were two Fake Congresses, I think the other one puttered out) and have been properly towing the fake national government party line. The Fake Speaker of the House opined that they were getting up to 25 people listening to their calls live which he thought was a huge number.

RuSA is a shadow of its former self, but they just refuse to give up the ghost. All they talk about is how to recruit new members now...gone are the days of setting up the Fake Armed Forces Committees to command the military around and threaten public officials.

Even as RuSA continues to crumble they continue to treat the "Utah Document" like it is the Holy Grail itself. The "Utah Document" is the sov'run gibberish a whole bunch of people signed in 2010 when they met and held a sort of Fake Constitutional Convention in 2010 in Utah. Its part of their origin myth. What I find interesting is that apparently even Fake Congressmen aren't allowed to have permanent access to it, you must "request" access and you get a one time password that lets you view it for 15 minutes.
LightinDarkness

The most recent Fake Congress session was interest for me, at least, it involved the reading of what appears to be a fake death bed confession (http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/ ... sions.html) from someone who claimed to be a mason involved in the murder of William Morgan. Of course as it all turns out three people confessed to killing Morgan, none of them can be verified as masons, and they all contradict each other - but who needs history in RuSA?

Good to know a bunch of people whose biggest evil is driving around in little shriner cars and giving to charity is so important that we are on RuSA's Fake Congress radar via 150 year old made up anti-masonry stuff. Next week I'm sure we'll have a reading from Leo Taxil's hoax about how Albert Pike says we worship the devil.
Funkalicious
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Funkalicious »

Serious question here: given that there's some anti-Mason leanings in RuSA, how about anti-Catholicism? Both were pretty important pillars of 1850's nativism.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have not yet seen EXPLICIT religious animus but the notorious "Utah Document" that evidently was secretly signed a few years ago and which allegedly states their basic rules, or something, include a passage (in the one and only paragraph that has ever been made public by the RuSA) about "the adoption of the accurate 'Holy Bible' as divine law and the fundamental basis of law form." This goal, incidentally, was not pursued by the real Founders more than two centuries ago. I would bet that their idea of the accurate Bible is that it not Catholic, nor Jewish, and assuredly not the Koran.
Last edited by fortinbras on Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Funkalicious wrote:Serious question here: given that there's some anti-Mason leanings in RuSA, how about anti-Catholicism? Both were pretty important pillars of 1850's nativism.
So they're the new Know-Nothing Party? What a surprise!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

grixit wrote:So they're the new Know-Nothing Party? What a surprise!
Well, they certainly have the "know nothing" part down right!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
grixit wrote:So they're the new Know-Nothing Party? What a surprise!
Well, they certainly have the "know nothing" part down right!
Why do have an image of Sgt. Schultz?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

To add to the business about "the accurate Holy Bible", the RuSA is having weekly (Monday night) conference call prayer sessions (evidently no serious legal/political discussion) led by their "National Chaplain". The real founders didn't create such an office; they didn't even have prayers at the 1787 Constitutional Convention.
LightinDarkness

Funkalicious wrote:Serious question here: given that there's some anti-Mason leanings in RuSA, how about anti-Catholicism? Both were pretty important pillars of 1850's nativism.
They are definitely also Anti-Catholic, mostly because the leadership believes in a variety of Vatican based conspiracy theories. It *is* a bit more subtle than their other lunatic claims though.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

What would be absolutely hilarious would be a splinter group from RuSA that called itself some sort of Confederate States movement. Civil war among the sovereigns!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

They've got Rasbo claiming he's the revitalization/resurrection of the CSA as it is, so what more could they want?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.