Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by fortinbras »

This prompts me to say: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Have someone with whatever photo-analysis software that the birfers used on the Hawaiian birth certificate go over the Utah Document and then report to us about the layers and so forth.

Which suggests to me: Have someone with ... etc., go over an internet image of the Declaration of Independence and report on layers and such, and will see if we can start up rumors that the Declaration of Independence is a fake.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

fortinbras wrote:This prompts me to say: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Have someone with whatever photo-analysis software that the birfers used on the Hawaiian birth certificate go over the Utah Document and then report to us about the layers and so forth.

Which suggests to me: Have someone with ... etc., go over an internet image of the Declaration of Independence and report on layers and such, and will see if we can start up rumors that the Declaration of Independence is a fake.
Wha? :shock: Those muzzys sure are tricky!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm sure Kommandant Zullo and his best bud Dennis Montgomery would be happy to lend their excellent detecting skills and expertise as well as their unparalleled computer and code breaking skills to the matter, they've done so well in all their previous efforts. Again, see my previous comment :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This is what I posted on Fogbow:

It turns out that the Utah Document is pages 13-24 and the rest is larding to make the entire package an impossible 146 pages, including a good deal from their days as Guardians of the Free Republic (with the names of Governors blacked out), and The Constitution (with amendments before 1861, from some maverick edition that included the Phantom Amendment as the 13th, omitting the abolition of slavery, women sufferage, etc.). With RuSA seals concealing everyone's names. The only excuse I now can see for concealing the Utah Document until now is that it was so embarrassing.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Is there a link for the Utah document?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

fortinbras wrote:Which suggests to me: Have someone with ... etc., go over an internet image of the Declaration of Independence and report on layers and such, and will see if we can start up rumors that the Declaration of Independence is a fake.
No, no, no, no! The story about the Declaration is that the Illuminati has a secret map to the Knights Templar treasure embossed on the back of it. What is the point of Conspiracy Central working their fingers to the bones over elaborate, convoluted, and micromanaged schemes that lead absolutely nowhere when the unwashed masses try to figure them out after we have purposely leaked them through mass media, only to have a amateur like you report on the scheme incorrectly?

You keep asking why you have never been invited to join the ranks here; I would suggest that the answer to that is obvious from your post.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

NYGman wrote:Is there a link for the Utah document?
http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/10894-2/
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The Observer wrote:The story about the Declaration is that the Illuminati has a secret map to the Knights Templar treasure embossed on the back of it.
I believe Nick Cage made a factual Documentary "National Treasure" about this.

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NYGman wrote:I believe Nick Cage made a factual Documentary "National Treasure" about this.
Well, that was part of the conspiracy. It is a documentary but we tricked Cage and Disney into thinking they were making an fictional adventure movie.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Worked too, worked so well they did another one afterwards, and supposedly have another in the works, the hide in plain sight department has really outdone themselves this time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

notorial dissent wrote:Worked too, worked so well they did another one afterwards, and supposedly have another in the works, the hide in plain sight department has really outdone themselves this time.
This is right up there with the internet memes which claim Bart Simpson predicted/foretold/advised us on behalf of the illuminati about 9/11. Only those were not in jest.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

AndyK wrote:
NYGman wrote:Is there a link for the Utah document?
http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/10894-2/
Thanks, what utter trash. I can't believe they actually spent the time writing all that crap.

Looks like they really took the time to put these books together, no expense spared here. The stamps are pure genius and have real purpose, but to obscure the signers, exactly like the real declaration of independence and constitution, where all the signors obscured their signitures in a similar way, really shows commitment. We all remeber the way John Hancock obscured his name with the largest stamp of them all. In fact now days, asking someone to sign and stamp over their name is commonly called, asking for someone's John Hancock. I am sure those stamps don't come cheap, really shows their all in for the cause.

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Post by fortinbras »

Just received:

Republic of the United States of America

Invitation to
"We the People" in Republic

In Special Joint Session, President Geiger will address Congress on the 'State of the Republic'
February 23, 2016 [Tuesday]. Your attendance is greatly encouraged and appreciated!

"He shall from time to time give the Congress Information of the State of the Union..."
Article 2. Section 3. Constitution of the United States of America c.1789

Tuesday Evening [Feb. 23, 2016]
6pm PST/7pm MST/8pm CST/9pm EST

Gallery Conference Number
712-432-0900
Access Code: 448229#

Republic for the United States of America
c/o 3040 SE Persons Court, Portland, OR 97267
Is it worth anything to notice that the top line says "Republic of" but the bottom line says "Republic for" ?
notorial dissent

Not particularly, just means they can't remember what lies they are currently telling, and since most of them are border line illiterate it is no surprise.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

RuSA wrote: ...

In Special Joint Session, President Geiger will address Congress on the 'State of the Republic'
February 23, 2016 [Tuesday]. Your attendance is greatly encouraged and appreciated!

"He shall from time to time give the Congress Information of the State of the Union..."
Whatever happened to interim :?:

Has RuSA finally gone totally off the deep end?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Republic of the United States of America

Invitation to
"We the People" in Republic

How long do they really need to say, "Not Well." With Turner in custody, lack of state representation, and with the rest of the country laughing at them, what the heck is the point to having this. Are we to believe the Fake USA has made any progress this year, or ever will in the future. What a senseless waste if time and energy.

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

'Senseless waste of time and energy'??
You've got to be kidding , they produce top notch comedy gold. The RUSA/Moorish nation call was worth all the toil alone
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:'Senseless waste of time and energy'??
You've got to be kidding , they produce top notch comedy gold. The RUSA/Moorish nation call was worth all the toil alone
Should have been more specific, senseless waste of energy for them, but pure comedy gold for those watching from the outside...

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Link? RuSA was my favorite sovcit group because of the sheer craziness. But they've sunk so low (all of what, 8 or so fake representatives now in the fake congress?) I don't even listen anymore. I'd love to hear a RuSA/Moorish sovcit call though - because I have a feeling they'd end up screaming at each other over who is the 'real' government :haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

LightinDarkness wrote:
Link? RuSA was my favorite sovcit group because of the sheer craziness. But they've sunk so low (all of what, 8 or so fake representatives now in the fake congress?) I don't even listen anymore. I'd love to hear a RuSA/Moorish sovcit call though - because I have a feeling they'd end up screaming at each other over who is the 'real' government :haha:
http://www.freeconferencing.com/playbac ... 3Mm/aIOh5p

Fast forward to circa 45mins. You have been warned. This one isn't for the feint of heart ......
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????