Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Post by notorial dissent »

The problem with that scenario is that the fRuSA types are what my grandmother would have charitably called redneck trailer trash, and the Moors are well Moors, and I think you would end up with an out and out rumble for sure, since their philosophies are about 180° apart, to put it mildly. This is the crowd that earnestly wants to put the constitution back to BEFORE the Civil War.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have been keeping an eye on the Moors for several years. There are numerous splinter groups, some with quaint names such as Muurs, and apparently the smaller and more localized they are the more gradiose their titles and pretentions. Some of the groups seem to specialize in fake documents - fake deeds to property other people own, fake driving permits and license plates, fake diplomatic ID cards, etc. The members (virtually all of them black, impoverished and poorly educated) are told they are not American citizens, sometimes told they are not of African descent but "Asian", and that they are exempt and immune from all sorts of US law including taxes, traffic law, even narcotics law. For a supposedly religious movement (originating with the Moorish Science Temple, circa 1915, sharing its early history with what later became Farrakhan's Nation of Islam) they seem to be deeply involved in grand larceny and drug offenses, including smuggling stuff into prison. Oddly a considerable number are or were employees of the City of New York. When arrested they claim foreign status, often diplomatic immunity or perhaps another member shows up at the police station claiming to be some sort of diplomat.

I don't recall an instance where the Moors won a court case.
notorial dissent

I wouldn't expect any successes, and I would expect they quickly wear pretty thin on the judges they come in contact, there have been several epic fails chronicled here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This link just popped up on a snacktivist page on Facebook:

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.org/

... in case you want to hear things straight from the horse's... nether regions.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It is now about a full year since the last activity noted on the RuSA website and it would appear that the RuSA is dead and buried. Several of its members managed to win for themselves free room and board in various gated communities. Former President James Timothy Turner will be a guest of the old US govt for another nine years.

Among questions never answered for me:
1. The RuSA published its grimoire, the Declaration of Sovereign Intent, with the signatures covered with paper stickers and absolutely no list of the signatories anywhere. Not very John Hancock of them. Then they asked all their other members to add their names electronically (presumably not to be concealed under stickers).
2. While Turner was the first* President, roughly 2013, he announced that he had managed to get for RuSA several hundred tons of gold from Russia. He was quite proud of that accomplishment. Yet a year later when he was under indictment, the RuSA could not afford to hire a lawyer for him nor even (since then) provide him with a sufficient allowance to buy Hershey bars at the prison commissary.
3. * Altho one page on their website identifies Turner as their former President, the current Prez, James Buchanan Geiger, now in his 6th year of continuous first term, claims to be the first legitimately elected RuSA President and that the election that had previously elected Turner was invalid because of fraud and duress (no particular details offered). No specific information if this claim by Geiger is considered an article of faith with RuSA members.
4. The RuSA has listed its organic documents, which include (among others) the Bible, the Declaration of Independence, its Declaration of Sovereign Intent, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Some of us thought that the Bill of Rights was already part of the Constitution; moreover there is no reference to subsequent Amendments to the Constitution so I am not clear if the RuSA disfavors the abolition of slavery or the granting of women's sufferage.
notorial dissent

I don't think they even made it past three years of pretend governing before the wheels all fell off the donkey cart. Are they even having their pretend Congressional sessions any more?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fortinbras wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 1:11 am It is now about a full year since the last activity noted on the RuSA website and it would appear that the RuSA is dead and buried. Several of its members managed to win for themselves free room and board in various gated communities. Former President James Timothy Turner will be a guest of the old US govt for another nine years.

Among questions never answered for me:
1. The RuSA published its grimoire, the Declaration of Sovereign Intent, with the signatures covered with paper stickers and absolutely no list of the signatories anywhere. Not very John Hancock of them. Then they asked all their other members to add their names electronically (presumably not to be concealed under stickers).
Notice to Principle is Notice to Agent, Notice to Agent is Notice to Principle....therefore, if you tell any of them, or none of them it apples to all of them, ipso facto it don't matter how good the King's spectacles are, he's been served!

2. While Turner was the first* President, roughly 2013, he announced that he had managed to get for RuSA several hundred tons of gold from Russia. He was quite proud of that accomplishment. Yet a year later when he was under indictment, the RuSA could not afford to hire a lawyer for him nor even (since then) provide him with a sufficient allowance to buy Hershey bars at the prison commissary.
That's only because they couldn't find a lawyer who wasn't admitted to the B.A.R. who could practice in the fake court Jimmy Tim was tried in. And the commissary doesn't accept bullion.

3. * Altho one page on their website identifies Turner as their former President, the current Prez, James Buchanan Geiger, now in his 6th year of continuous first term, claims to be the first legitimately elected RuSA President and that the election that had previously elected Turner was invalid because of fraud and duress (no particular details offered). No specific information if this claim by Geiger is considered an article of faith with RuSA members.
Jimmy Tim has yet to produce his long-form hatching certificate, so he had to go. I think Orly Taitz might be the new Attorney Corporal though

4. The RuSA has listed its organic documents, which include (among others) the Bible, the Declaration of Independence, its Declaration of Sovereign Intent, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Some of us thought that the Bill of Rights was already part of the Constitution; moreover there is no reference to subsequent Amendments to the Constitution so I am not clear if the RuSA disfavors the abolition of slavery or the granting of women's sufferage.

Abolition of Slavery is definitely not a thing, they're still debating whether to let women wear shoes so I'd guess the suffrage thing is a ways down the road.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

A while back, Jimmy Timmy Turner (inmate # 14154-002) was moved from the U.S. Penitentiary at Marion, Illinois to the Federal Correctional Institution at Oakdale, Louisiana.

At least his living arrangements appear to have improved. Marion used to be considered the end of the line in the Federal prison system, although I think that distinction now goes to one of the facilities at Florence, Colorado.

Jimmy Timmy is scheduled for release on May 23, 2028.

Only about 3,324 days to go, Jimmy Timmy!

:|
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

former Prez, Turner can receive mail:

James Timothy Turner
BOP # 14154-002
FCI Oakdale 1
Federal Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 5000
Oakdale, LA 71463
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by Baidn »

webhick wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:19 pm Probably nothing like that. Each ward could only have one of any given thing. I mean, you wouldn't want two Napoleons making contact.
Late to the party but saw this and wanted to point out there was an amusing psychiatric experiment done where they put 3 paranoid schizophrenics who thought they were Jesus together to see what would happen.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Baidn wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:27 am
webhick wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:19 pm Probably nothing like that. Each ward could only have one of any given thing. I mean, you wouldn't want two Napoleons making contact.
Late to the party but saw this and wanted to point out there was an amusing psychiatric experiment done where they put 3 paranoid schizophrenics who thought they were Jesus together to see what would happen.
Don't leave me hanging with bait like that! What happened to the Trio of Christs??!?!?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

alexhammer wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:44 am
Baidn wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:27 am
Don't leave me hanging with bait like that! What happened to the Trio of Christs??!?!?
I think they each conclude they are the genuine article and the other two are fake or ill. The book is The Three Christs of Ypsilanti https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Three ... _Ypsilanti
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

The conclusion as I remember was that all three said they were the real Jesus and the other two were mistaken. Jesus 1) "I am the true Jesus these two are robots programed to believe they are" Jesus 2) "I am the true Jesus these two are angels sent to protect me on mission, they claim to be me because they do not trust your intentions". Jesus 3) " These two men are obviously insane, this is after all a mental hospital. I have come to witness and give succor to the most downtrodden of society and who has greater need than these?"

Jesus 3 may have actually given some doctors some pause lol
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I'm down with Jesus 3. I'd totally buy him a burrito with his choice of meats.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

I believe the doctor who put them together later regretted doing so, thinking it probably wasn't medically ethical. At least that's what I recall.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

This may be a little evil of a thought but has anyone considered informing Rudy Davis about these nutjobs in some anonymous capacity :snicker: He has a real boner lately for believing in fake governments; I dare say he's gotten the CNC (fake Indian nation for those who don't know) a habitually incarcerated ambassador to just about every state in the UN! I wouldn't be surprised if he tripped over himself in a hurry to send funds from his true believers to the fake president. His commissary account shall runneth over in exchange for "presidential pardons" to Rudy's collection of gullible murderers and conmen :lol:
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

NYGman wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:48 pm I believe the doctor who put them together later regretted doing so, thinking it probably wasn't medically ethical. At least that's what I recall.
I'd agree though there's been quite a few unrepentant experiments that were far worse. There is apparently some small debate as to the ethics of what to do with a certain subsect of the truly delusional. For example a "Jesus" or a "Pope in self imposed exile" is unlikely to hurt anyone as such delusions would lead them to attempt to emulate a figure (real or imagined) that lives a life of charity. Kind of a tragic counterpoint to the sovereigns when u get down to it. One group harmless and largely (at least attempting to be) benevolent in their own way but in need of help; the other loud, violent, arrogant and greedy. With the state in constant debate about how to handle either of them.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Of course, Jesus number 4 went on to play shortstop for the Yankees.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:48 pm Of course, Jesus number 4 went on to play shortstop for the Yankees.
I literally LOLed in a meeting Gregg. Liked, favorited, subscribed, retweeted, and buffed.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:03 pm I think it is long past time for Valley to have a visit from one of the alphabet squad, or possible from the military version thereof, and have a few things explained to him.
Late in the game fun fact: the military equivalent you are looking for is still alphabet squady and would be the OSI (Office of Special Investigation). Kinda a combination of all the others used to streamline and coordinate investigation within the military. Technically their AOR as far as investigation covers everything from possible extraterrestrial activity to Intel leaks.