Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Post by LightinDarkness »

As a long time observer of the crackpots in RuSA I thought I'd start a thread about some of the insane stuff that goes on that doesn't involve (Fake) President Turner, since we already have a thread for him alone since hes been thrown in jail. I get the feeling poor old Tim may not get to be (Fake) President for much longer anyways given as RuSA is holding (fake) elections in December.

Anyways, an example of what I am talking about comes from the latest Republic roundtable conference call - which occurred last week. There was much drama and intrigue on the call as the (fake) Senator for North Dakota revealed that a RuSA member had offered them $1 billion in dinar...but RuSA (fake) national leadership would not sign a receipt for the $1 billion in dinar!

The insanity here is on two levels: (1) The ongoing idea that these people actually think they are a real government and (2) They also think that having $1 billion in dinar actually means something.
LightinDarkness

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Oh, and apparently, this is such a scandal that our fake North Dakota senator will be bringing this to the floor of the senate! Oh noes!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I thought that was "(Fake) President for life Turner", my bad.

Did they happen to mention which Denny's, or maybe its IHOP for the Senate, that they were going to be convening at?

The unintended comedy flowing from that quarter is just phenominal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Several countries call their money "dinars". The word comes from the latin "denarius" which in turn is thought to originally come from the persian royal name "Darius". We also get the word "dinero" and the old british abbreviation "d" for penny. So the actual value could be anything, depending on the origin.

So where do these dinars claim to come from?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

grixit wrote:So where do these dinars claim to come from?
Since we are talking about the fruitcake brigade, and we are talking about dinars, and particularly considering the number in question, the only real candidate has to be the Iraqi variety.

After all, NESARA and the reval of the Dinar are the holy grails of the whackadooster world, and I suspect a lot of RUSA is deep in that fantasy land as well.

While I find it problematical that any of that crowd could scare up enough cash to actually buy a billion IQD, I am quite sure that none of them could scare up enough to buy any of the others so denominated.

I still find it interesting that they are arguing over issuing a receipt for them when they supposedly have tons of gold at their disposal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

notorial dissent wrote:
grixit wrote:So where do these dinars claim to come from?
Since we are talking about the fruitcake brigade, and we are talking about dinars, and particularly considering the number in question, the only real candidate has to be the Iraqi variety.

After all, NESARA and the reval of the Dinar are the holy grails of the whackadooster world, and I suspect a lot of RUSA is deep in that fantasy land as well.

While I find it problematical that any of that crowd could scare up enough cash to actually buy a billion IQD, I am quite sure that none of them could scare up enough to buy any of the others so denominated.

I still find it interesting that they are arguing over issuing a receipt for them when they supposedly have tons of gold at their disposal.
Whoops yeah sorry I should have specified, but notorial is right on - its the old worthless Iraqi dinar. And I am sure the local South Dakota Denny's will be issuing a stern proclamation after the "senate" meets on this matter of extreme intrigue :lol:

In other news of the completely delusional variety, on this weeks RuSA fake congress call they went into E X T R E M E detail on how to file RuSA members as "citizens of records." And when I say extreme detail, I mean insane - up to telling people how to keep physical file numbers. Why don't they just put it all in a excel spreadsheet and keep it in the Bureau of RuSA Records? Oh, because that guy's house got raided by the FBI. :brickwall:

So now the newest fruitcake insanity they are engaging in is making each other "citizens of record" and all fake RuSA officials must become citizens of record, which each RuSA state will only record on paper in decentralized places so the FBI doesn't easily raid them again (you would think the fact that the FBI raided their "bureau of records" would be a hint to stop). However, I have to confess, I have no idea what a "citizen of record" actually is - I think we may be dealing with a whole new made up sovereign legal concept here (which is unusual, as most of this stuff is just recycled from the 1970s freeman movement). Anyone know if "citizen of record" has any ACTUAL legal meaning or are they just making this up as they go along (wouldn't surprise me, why not as long as your playing fake government)?
LightinDarkness

CaptainKickback wrote:I do take umbrage at the title of this thread, as it besmirches the reputation of that Christmas novelty food - fruitcake.
:mrgreen:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The term "citizen of record" reminds me of the term "evidence repository." Both sound very impressive to the naive and the impressionable; both are completely meaningless in legal terms; and both were coined by people who continually embarrass themselves to the point where you almost feel sorry for them.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

LightinDarkness wrote:(you would think the fact that the FBI raided their "bureau of records" would be a hint to stop).
There you go using the "t" word again in context with this bunch, you know you were warned about that!

Seriously, though, I think it is kind of sweet and generous of them to record the future list of inmates, just to make it easier to do a nose count later on. Kind of like the ones who make out these extravagant affidavits telling in great detail how they are violating and intending to violate the driving and licensure laws of their state. I'm sure some sensible prosecutor somewhere has very kindly allowed that nonsense in to evidence just so that they can have a written confession of what they idiots are claiming they weren't doing.

Just remember, stupidity knows no bounds.
LightinDarkness

Thanks for the responses from what I can tell it does appear to be then a wholly made up legal concept. Not unusual given who we are dealing with.

This weeks conference call was an astonishing 4 hours, and summarizing 4 hours of the Fruitcake Extravaganza would take more of sanity than I have. But there were some high points that truly demonstrate these people have reached new levels of delusion.

My favorite was we were read an "intelligence briefing" (LOL - the fact that RuSA has 'intelligence briefings' in and of itself is hilarious). We were told that they weren't going to do this, but that they felt it was appropriate because the source was so highly placed (and indeed he/she is...highly placed in the mental hospital ward's list of people to look out for... probably). It really seems as RuSA has embraced every conspiracy theory now, since we learned:
- All suicide bombings are MK Ultra designed by the CIA who has covertly taken over extremist Islam groups.
- The "intelligence community" has decided that were all going to be converted to Islam because thats the best way to enact global slavery.
- But in the event that we don't all convert, they are just going to use "neutron bombs" to kill those who don't go along with it.
- All drugs are designed by the government to subvert Christian values and replace it with Islam.
- Crowley (of bapomet fame) was a secret Muslim who plotted most of this.

BUT NEVER FEAR, CITIZENS! Although you should be scared, as this was a fear mongering conspiracy theory orgy. You see, RuSA has been anointed by GOD as a place for you to come to take refuge from the Muslim conspiracy.

Second, we have a conspiracy with The Security Network, the non-existent group that the leaders of RuSA have made up to make the RuSA sheeple think they have some secret all-powerful group backing them. There was a bats**t crazy caller who decided to deliver yet another "word of prophecy from God" that the Security Network was from Lucifer and that she was going to stand with Jesus and beat them. :Axe:

Tune in next week for what the mental ward patients come up with next...
LightinDarkness

I know this is terrible, but I am thinking about calling next week in and acting like a RuSA member and claiming I have a prophecy from God that The Security Network are really annointed from Jesus and that anyone claiming otherwise is an agent of Satan.

I could create a civil war in a non-existent fake government over a non-existent fake group. Would that be terrible of me?
LightinDarkness

I am sure you will all be happy to know that the Republic for the united States has sent "paperwork" to the Hague which has been received! Which supposedly is somehow a big deal that we should all be impressed with. Apparently, anytime the Hague acknowledges that they have received mail you sent them...this somehow means your fake government is now the real government.

So just so you all know, I plan on establishing the Nation of Quatloos in which I am dictator and will give myself sovereign authority over Tim Turner's fake government and the real government. I will be sending a very fancy looking piece of paper to the Hague with return receipt. Once they get it, apparently that means the international court now recognizes my government!

Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

:lol: :haha:
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LightinDarkness wrote:So just so you all know, I plan on establishing the Nation of Quatloos in which I am dictator
And the national currency will be...say it with me old timers: QUIBBIES!

Last edited by webhick on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved image off photobucket and updated url
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

And the laws should all be graven upon two giant slabs of fruitcake!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

But can they be redeemed for falafel or honey?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:But can they be redeemed for falafel or honey?
Lawful honey obviously.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

...lawfalafel honey, you mean.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Dr. Caligari wrote:...lawfalafel honey, you mean.
Ouch.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
LightinDarkness

You know, for a government that only exists in the minds of its members that has no actual power, RuSA sure is good for stirring up the drama. I was doing my monthly check of their main websites to see if anything new had come up in fruitcake nation, and imagine my surprise when there is a special Monday call tonight to discuss the resignation of the Supreme Court Justice(s)! I wonder if this means Nathan Peachy resigned after making everyone mad by acting like Tim Turner wasn't God's personally anointed President.