Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by fortinbras »

I suspect we got the wrong link. A lot of soundtracks labelled with RUSA but turns out they are non-English songs.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

fortinbras wrote:I suspect we got the wrong link. A lot of soundtracks labelled with RUSA but turns out they are non-English songs.
It works for me. It's possible your browser doesn't like the hyphens in the URL. Please try this:

http://goo.gl/iXPSt
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

If that doesn't work, you can go directly to my account and select the RuSA recording. I only have two files there right now.

https://soundcloud.com/gatsby1
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

These conference calls seem to be repetitious. They seem to be completed devoted to preaching to the converted, very little new news, very little accurate history or law, a lot of religious references - of the sort that suggest that their Constitution doesn't have the provision about no religious tests.

All in all, about as devoid of tangible progress as the NESARA people ... and I wouldn't be surprised if there were some overlap of the two groups.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Just wait until next week's call, featuring Sheriff Mack, if he remembers to call in this time. :mrgreen:

I'm sure he'll tell the citizenry all about how the sheriff is the top law-enforcement official in the county, superseding the authority of state and federal LEOs. :lol: A true constitutional sheriff requires federal agents to check in with him/her first before conducting any business in the county.

Sheriffs can even tell judges what to do!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

fortinbras wrote:These conference calls seem to be repetitious. They seem to be completed devoted to preaching to the converted, Probably because no one else can stay awake or cares otherwise. very little new news, Well, when nothing much is actually happening it sort of follows.very little accurate history or law, That's what happens when you make it all up from whole cloth based on basic ignorance to begin with. a lot of religious references - of the sort that suggest that their Constitution doesn't have the provision about no religious tests. ya think!!!

All in all, about as devoid of tangible progress as the NESARA people Well, not quite, their pretend president is in jail awaiting trial.... and I wouldn't be surprised if there were some overlap of the two groups. This delusion is pretty much like the other, based on no reality at all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Just an FYI that it's Tuesday, which means you're invited into the gallery of RuSA's House of Representatives to observe its weekly session:

http://goo.gl/Ej9zg

As I've noted in the past, please don't forget to visit the RuSA gift store as you exit the gallery. :haha:
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Republic News Network
Advance Notice
Sheriff Mack has been rescheduled for Thursday, February 28th.

Please join us at 6pm Pacific / 7pm Mountain / 8pm Central / 9pm Eastern
Conference Line Number 712-432-0075 Access Code 594637#

Keep your Thursday evening clear for this. I wonder, if we all dial up, will their system crash?
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

As nutty as "Sheriff" Mack is, he may be a liberal by RuSA standards. I've listened to him many times, and he's often more pragmatic and sensible than these RuSA fruitcakes.

The Big Question: Will he remember to call in this time? (He was a no-show for the Feb. 14 call.)
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

I'm on the live House of Representatives call. There are 23 people in the House gallery.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

For those following RuSA and Tim Turner, here is a thread at The Fogbow where I'll be posting:

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 6&start=25
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Gatsby why are you leaving the forums? Makes me sad =( Hope you come back or I am reading the above wrong.

The RuSA fruitcake is more nuts than usual, it seems. The RuSA "national" fake government in requiring that states have to fill out certain legal gibberish paperwork to "certify" their elections has got the sovruns in most of the fake states quite angry. There now appears to be two Congresses meeting seperately: the "Green" congress and the "Red" congress. The "Green" fake congress is made up of those states whos sovruns have played along with filling out the legal gibberish paperwork certifying the elections and identity of fake state elected officials. The "Red" congress has been banned from speaking in the "Green" congress because they refuse to fill out the legal gibberish paperwork because "states rights!" and they shouldn't have to certify/identify nothing to the fake national RuSA government. The "Green" official Congress has about 10 states it seems like and I am not sure about the "Red" renegade congress but I'd estimate 10-15.

As always, you just have to sort of sit back here and be amazed. We've had a civil war style split in a F A K E congress filled with people who THINK THEY ARE ACTUAL REPRESENTATIVES OF GOVERNMENT. Even in the largest of the fake state governments these people were "elected" by about 50 people.

I would love to listen into the "Red" congress call, but cant find the info - officially, the fake national RuSA government is acting like it doesn't exist.
notorial dissent

And the comedy just keeps on a comin'.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

As i predicted. But remember: don't call it a civil war, it's the Food Fight Between the States.

Also, please remember that red is already taken, and although the repubs have their wacky side, i don't think theu deserve to be mixed in like this. So let's call the two factions Green and Yellow.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Latest announcement from RuSA:
Republic for the United States of America
Republic News Network
Information-Education-Updates-Recruitment
Thursdays: 6:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Mountain / 8:00pm Central / 9:00pm Eastern
Conference Number: 712-432-0075 Code 594637# - Playback # 712-432-1085

Please join us and become part of the solution!
Please forward to your Assemblies
Bring a family member, bring a friend, tell your neighbor...
Bring all those yearning for freedom.

Host & Moderator: Kelby Smith - Producer: Jeanine Stewart
March 7, 2013

This evening Senator Brett LaRue from Oklahoma will present his research paper on Authority and Jurisdiction under the Constitution and in a republican form of governance.

For your convenience we have included here a link to the documents that will be presented and/or cited.

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001yBFeF-qo ... Z0UK6IzSn-
Brett LaRue of Duncan, OK, is the head of Brettco Enterprises, a consulting company formed in 2008 of which I can find no details. Not mentioned in any court decision on Lexis.

I took a gander at his linked Jurisdictional documents. It includes the first direct quote I have seen from the so-called Declaration of Sovereign Intent, which the RuSA nicknamed The Utah Document. It makes "the accurate Holy Bible" part of the RuSA organic law; I assume that this means the King James Version, since that's the version that LaRue repeatedly references, although I would not consider it more accurate than other Bibles. The RuSA also adopts the Declaration of Independence "circa 1776" -- I assume they'd rather show a tiny knowledge of Latin than show they knew the exact date -- the 'original' Constitution (i.e., before it got any amendments) and the Bill of Rights, but no amendments after that and it's not clear if the RuSA wants to free the slaves or give women the vote or the limit the President to two terms.

I feel I can say with confidence that Brett LaRue did not get a degree in either law or history.

For rather baffling technical reasons the RuSA doesn't bother to have an internet sound feed for this conference call or its playback. To hear it now or later you'd have to tie up the family phone for two hours, with the phone tucked under your neck, rather than listen on the internet.

Listen in, call in, I am sure that Senator LaRue is ready for your toughest questions.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:Latest announcement from RuSA:
This evening Senator Brett LaRue from Oklahoma will present his research paper on Authority and Jurisdiction under the Constitution and in a republican form of governance.
Google wrote:Your search - "Brett LaRue" "Authority and Jurisdiction" - did not match any documents.
Obviously a widely-read constitutional scholar.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I somehow doubt that the Sears and Roebuck or Monkey Wards catalog quite counts.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

notorial dissent wrote:I somehow doubt that the Sears and Roebuck or Monkey Wards catalog quite counts.
Yes, but Senator LaRue is still from Oklahoma. The know, Ooook-lahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.

(cue music)

Judges and Lawyers and Bailiffs gunna get soused
When President Tim get's in to that courthouse
When President Tim get's in to that courthouse with the fringe on the flag!
Watch that fringe and see how it flutters
When President Tim makes the Prosecutor stutter
Nosey BAR card lawyers will peek thru' the shutters and their minds will POP!

(Hey, it was a choice between desecrating Rodgers and Hammerstein or making a lame joke about healing the Red Green state divide by taking them all to the Possum Lodge and sealing the rift with duct tape.)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

One of the funny things these biblical scholars often do is cite an Old Testament verse with the KJV notation.

Now, I don't expect most layman to catch right away that the KJV is a new Testament translation, but I do demand that my Bible Experts know it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

With respect, you are wrong. The King James Version, first printed in 1611, contained a translation (actually a revision of the earlier Bishops' Bible) of the Old Testament, Apocrypha, and New Testament.