Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by notorial dissent »

And while I truly love the poetry of the language used in the KJ, some of the translation is particularly awful, and a great deal of the Elizabethan language doesn't mean what we think it does. I far prefer the King Edward Version as being easier to read and a better, somewhat, translation.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am going to make a wild guess that "the King Edward version" is the English Revised Version, which came out before Edward, circa 1884. Its outstanding contribution was that its Apocrypha restored 100 verses that had been omitted from the KJV of Second Esdras. It was, very deliberately, not copyrighted in hopes that making it public domain would encourage publishers and spread it around much faster. Unfortunately, in terms of popularity, it was a dud despite considerable improvements over the KJV.

Can we PLEASE get back to the RuSA?!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fortinbras wrote:With respect, you are wrong. The King James Version, first printed in 1611, contained a translation (actually a revision of the earlier Bishops' Bible) of the Old Testament, Apocrypha, and New Testament.
Really? Then I stand corrected. Now I'm wondering what I'm thinking of, perhaps a Tyndale translation?

I really didn't know that.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And yes, we now return you to your previously scheduled fake country.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

fortinbras wrote:With respect, you are wrong. The King James Version, first printed in 1611, contained a translation (actually a revision of the earlier Bishops' Bible) of the Old Testament, Apocrypha, and New Testament.
Well, not precisely. The "Old Testament" is not quite the same thing as the Jewish Torah. It's still called the Old Testament, but there are differences in selection, as well as in translation.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent

fortinbras wrote:I am going to make a wild guess that "the King Edward version" is the English Revised Version,
The Edward I was referring to was about 300 years prior Eddy. Which preceded the KJV by a good number of years and several reigns, which the FRUSAites for the most part seem to take as absolute and inerrant.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Conveniently, the Fake Republic for Arizona is very diligent about uploading its bi-weekly RuSA meetings - I've been listening to those as Arizona is a member of the "other" Fake Congress and appears to be spear heading the rebellion against RuSA's original Fake Congress over having to provide proof of fake election to their fake offices to RuSA fake national level officials.

I am as always constantly amazed by the total disconnect from reality these people have. Lets face it - at some level you have got to be totally out of touch with things to think the US government is a giant corporation/conspiracy and you are the "real" government. But I am almost weekly reminded these people can take it to new heights of total ignorance by the things they say.

For example, one of the "Representatives" for Arizona on the call for March 10 exclaimed that he had put in thousands of hours (!) into being a representative for RuSA over the past 3 years but now he feels like "its all just kids playing government in their back yard!" What caused him to have this astounding revelation and momentary connection with reality, you might ask? Well, hes beginning to get suspicious because RuSA is also a big group of Dinar believers and this esteemed representative even observed "it doesn't look like the Dinar reval is happening either"!

Amazing, ladies and gentlemen, TWO statements of REALITY in a RuSA call, on the same night. I do believe this is a record. Sadly, however, the pull of reality did not last long. The guy then said that he has to focus on his job instead of being a Fake Representative because as we all know total economic collapse is coming in 2008..er 2009...er 2010...fall of 2014 appears to be the new date. So he is having to work lots of hours to stock up on guns and supplies for when Obama declares martial law.

Truly we have some really insightful Representatives in the Republic.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Oh dear, it just gets better. Treason and sedition is being plotted in the "other" Fake Congress! The Fake Arizona representatives are discussing the need to elect a new fake president and supreme court!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Double secret fakes?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:Double secret fakes?
Then we will just have to put them on double secret probation!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Somewhere on Youtube there must be footage of a high school government class playing Congress. Someone should find it and send a link to the rusanites for their education.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:Somewhere on Youtube there must be footage of a high school government class playing Congress. Someone should find it and send a link to the rusanites for their education.
Or one of those Model United Nation seminars. But that would not probably not work since someone has to be North Korea and the Rusanites would immediately claim kindred spirit.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

grixit wrote:Somewhere on Youtube there must be footage of a high school government class playing Congress. Someone should find it and send a link to the rusanites for their education.

Just look for youth and government legislative videos. It's a YMCA organization I volunteer with to teach students how government works. Our legislative students write bills, meet in committees, and in the Texas program they get to debate the bills on the floor of our state house and Senate. They even elect a governor who signs or beyond the bills. RUSA could learn a lot from this group.
notorial dissent

Quite true, but the difference between could and would is as vast as the grand canyon in this instance. The ignorance gap is just too vast. They'd have to follow all those rules and things they are just "constitutionally" against. Always assuming they could even figure it out from a straightforward video, something I'm not willing to grant.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It turns out that RuSA has a "National Chaplain" - Wade King Butler, of Houston TX, a licensed minister and also a public relations pro (age around 63). Not a chaplain to the RuSA Congress, but a National Chaplain! The Founders didn't have a National Chaplain - they didn't even have a chaplain for the Constitutional Convention. The RuSA, on the other hand, doesn't need a chaplain -- the members 'meet' by telephone without leaving their homes. Yet they have appointed a chaplain - but for us not for their make-believe Congress.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The chaplain's job is to counsel God when he's feeling depressed about the RuSA using his name in vain.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This message posted for the faithful by the "Acting Speaker of the House" of the RuSA:
March 30, 2013
RE: Rumors

To my fellow Citizens of the Republic for the United States of America

It has once again come to my attention that there are some rumors and accusations floating about that need clarification so that any confusion on these issues can be prevented.

Rumor #1

It has been rumored that the executive branch canceled the House of Representatives call this past Tuesday night March 26, 2013.

For the record the Executive branch had nothing to do with canceling the House of Representatives call. Furthermore The House leadership did not consult with the executive branch on this issue. The fact is that the House of Representatives voted to adjourn on March 19th, 2013 and reconvene April 2nd, 2013. It is my understanding that the Senate did the same. It is also my understanding that the executive call for Monday the 25th of March, 2013 and Republic News Network (RNN) call for Thursday the 28th of March, 2013 were both cancelled on Monday the 25th of March, sometime that afternoon, I am not sure as to the particulars because they did not consult the House on this matter as it is not our business.

Rumor #2

On Monday March 25th, 2013 I was on the prayer call as I often am. I shared in confidence with the few participants of that call that I was considering stepping down as acting speaker of the House of Representatives while remaining in the House as a Representative. My reasons were personal and had nothing to do with the Republic per say. I asked those on the call to be praying with me in regards to this decision but at that time felt sure that I would step down. Again this was shared with the strictest of confidence as I asked that it go no further. Regrettably the mere fact that I now have to address this in this manner indicates that my trust may have been misplaced. This is why it is not good to disclose something that has been given to any of us in strict confidence. God had not yet had his final say about this issue with me. Through much prayer and consideration the Lord showed me that I was to remain as the acting Speaker, a job that I will continue to do to the best of my ability as long as He wants me there and my colleagues ask me to.

These two issues illustrate some of the problems that we are having and need to be corrected. First of all let me say that I think that we can do better than passing rumors and making unfounded accusations. I hear or read people making statements that we have freedom of speech. For the record this is what the first amendment says: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." I am not aware that Congress has violated this by the passage of any law since our reinhabitation. Most all State constitutions contain the following language: No law shall be passed, restraining the free interchange of thought and opinion, or restricting the right to speak, write, or print, freely, on any subject whatever; but for the abuse of that right, every person shall be responsible.

Many people seem to ignore the last part of that law; "but for the abuse of that right, every person shall be responsible." Making statements or accusations without proof and or documented evidence is "abuse" of the right of free speech and an individual can be held accountable for such abuse. One's opinion may also be protected but when that opinion is expressed and the expression of such does harm to another individual, i.e. their reputation without the evidence to support your opinion, this also is abuse and the abuser should expect to be held responsible for such damage. The following language is also present in nearly all state constitutions: "In all prosecutions for libel, the truth of the matters alleged to be libelous may be given in justification." This means opinion without truth, proof or evidence to support that opinion, could cause you a problem. In other words, you're free to express unsubstantiated opinion if you can afford it. That is not to say that you pay for freedom of speech, it says that you don't do harm to others with it and if you do there are consequences. Even God's word says that all liars shall have their place in the lake of fire, just another example of consequence for the abuse of freedom of speech.

Over the past several months I have witnessed several instances of what could be considered this type of abuse and harm. To date I'm not aware of any such proof, evidence or viable documentation that has been filed properly for investigation to take place. Yet many accusations continue to fly on phone calls and in chat rooms. Because many choose to act in honor we do not choose to respond to these accusations in the same public forum that they are made because that would violate the due process of law that all should be afforded. The only forum that we can address these issues will be in the proper jurisdiction and by law, not opinion.

My best advice at this point would be if someone wants to draw you into such a discussion or debate, you may want to suggest to them that they present their evidence under pains and penalty of perjury to the proper jurisdiction. I'm pretty sure that Skype chat rooms and open emails don't qualify as proper jurisdiction. This should eliminate much of the confusion and inaccurate statements that are taking place.

I hope this helps to clear the record and causes us to consider our words carefully before we speak. God bless you all.

Respectfully;
John Mark Rockwell
Acting Speaker of the House of Representatives
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Why hasn't anyone come up with a good reverse acronym for RuSA along the lines of (from The Princess Bride) Rodents of Unusual Size.

I've been working on it and have come up with ________ of Unusual Stupidity, but I can't come up with a good R word.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyK wrote:...but I can't come up with a good R word.
Rat Bastards?