Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:Probably nothing like that. Each ward could only have one of any given thing. I mean, you wouldn't want two Napoleons making contact.
And, indeed, this is what you could have nightmares about: thinking of what would happen if you got too many tax protester types too close together in one place -- say, at a tax protester convention/gibberish-fest. Imagine the following convicted criminals, all at the same event at the same time: William J. Benson, Edward Lewis Brown, Peter E. ("Blowhard") Hendrickson, Sherry Peel Jackson, Eddie Ray Kahn, Bonita Lynne Meredith, Larken D. Rose, Irwin A. Schiff, Lindsey K. Springer and Oscar A. Stilley.

Critical mass!

Contact!

Ka-BOOM!!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

webhick wrote:Probably nothing like that. Each ward could only have one of any given thing. I mean, you wouldn't want two Napoleons making contact.
Or, you tell each one that he is the real one. But he is in terrible danger, and what better place to hide out than among a bunch of impostors?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

LPC wrote:One ward for Popes and Emperors, another for Kings and Princes, working down to mere Earls, Counts, Prime Ministers, and Presidents.
What is the feudal hierarchy; Count, Duke, Earl, ..., Knight? And how does either rank with respect to a Prime Minster or President?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Arthur Rubin wrote:What is the feudal hierarchy; Count, Duke, Earl, ..., Knight?
It all depends on which country/region you are looking at and what time periods in history. For instance, Great Britain has earldoms, but the title of earl exists nowhere else in Europe. It is considered to be equal to a title of count in the rest of Europe.

Roughly, it goes Knight/Sir, Baronet, Baron, Viscount, Count/Earl, Marquess, Duke, Archduke, Grand Duke, Monarch, Emperor. Again there are variation or other titles considered to be the equal of some of these (a margrave is considered to be equal to a marquess).
Arthur Rubin wrote: And how does either rank with respect to a Prime Minster or President?
They don't. The former are titles of nobility while the latter are titles of political offices. A noble could hold title in a political office and thus would hold both titles concurrently without concern about rank of either title. Again, it depended on the era and the relative political power held by a noble versus another who held political office. As an example, Oliver Cromwell, without a title of nobility, held power as Lord Protector, a political office and certainly held more power than any noble in the land, including the unfortunate king, Charles I. Charles may have outranked Cromwell on the nobility scale, but it meant nothing in terms of raw political power. And even ranks of nobility were misleading. The kings of the Valois dynasty in France were constantly on guard against the various Dukes of Burgundy, and were seen as strong rivals for the throne.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Thule wrote:
Or, you tell each one that he is the real one. But he is in terrible danger, and what better place to hide out than among a bunch of impostors?
Actually there is a game called "Escape from Elba" in which each player is Napoleon, enduring his exile on the island of Elba. But those tricky british are trying to confuse him by surrounding him with obvious lunatics. When two Napoleons enter the same room, they fight. It's a hilarious game.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Death of a <Fake> Republic

It seems as though since Turners arrest (and now all but assured long-term jail time) the Republic has been taking its last gasping breath. I admit the death of RuSA has been far quicker than I thought - I knew it would die as the economy improved and as Obama's second term went on as its primary function was people joining to get out of their debts by for free and/or because they hate Obama.

Since last November there have been 2 factions of the fake Congress. I cant seem to find the call info for the faction that has broken off, but I have been listening to the fake Republic of Arizona local calls who is a member of the faction that broke off.

From what I can tell before Turner got arrested they had at least 500 "citizens" from about 40 states who were actively filing their fake de jure state paperwork. At this point in time there looks to be about 20 (AT MOST) fake state republics represented by about 100-150 people who are busying engaging in a fake civil war with each faction in the fake Congress accusing the other high treason (oh the irony).

The mighty members of the Arizona republic, formally from what I can tell one of the largest fake state republics with perhaps up to 50 members, has been brought low - its maybe 10 to 15 people at this point. They have decided that instead of continuing to play fake state government every week they will simply continue to "occupy" the seats of the real de jure government and meet once a year! I wonder how many people will show up a year from now? Indeed, one of the most active and militant members of the Arizona Republic said on the call that he no longer believes that the government will fall and RuSA will be able to step in and be the real government!

Finally, it turns out Jeanne Stewart - the fake Secretary of State for RuSA who keeps all their sov'run paperwork - has yet again had her laptop confiscated by the government. Previously her home was raided after Turner was arrested. So it sounds like more arrests could be coming down.

Lo, how the mighty have fallen! I admit I am kind of sad, the type of sheer insanity involved in RuSA is a rare breed and quite fascinating to observe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

This would rate at least a "My my", if it weren't so totally expected.

I will admit that I am, well not impressed, but bemused maybe, that they managed to last as long as they did. In the years I have been watching, I have never yet seen any group of Sovruns that ever managed to come together with more than five people who managed to stay in communication for any length of time before argument, dissension, and dissipation broke out. They just seem to be incapable of coming to any kind of consensus, since their fantasies are all mutually exclusive of the I'm right and you're wrong variety, even when they can agree on some basic tenets.

This one was different in that they actually did seem to get sort of organized, actually filled out paperwork, and more or less followed directions, at least for a time. The fact that most of it was a scam by Jimmy Tim to get money out of them never seemed to flicker across their awareness. It looks like the organization part at this point has started to break down, and I suspect that as more and more of Jimmy Tim's followers get busted for the various things they are undoubtedly involved in, the crumble will magnify and speed up.

I don't think they are dead yet, but it is fast approaching, and before long all that will be left are the few real diehards/truebelievers who just never got the memo. The rest will have wandered off to their newest and latest pretty shiny. Attention span or memory not being a hallmark of this crowd.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

And so: in the tradition of the Jacobite Rebellions, Harriet Tubman, the Warsaw Ghetto, and the Boston Red Sox, these brave patriots stand fast in their principles ready to endure any danger or hardship that comes their way!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

Or at least until someone comes looking for them, and then they'll wet their drawers and run for the high country.

I keep wondering what their fake SOS had on her laptop that is so interesting to the Feds.

Although, I'll bet I'm not as interested as the FRUSA's are nervous, or at least should be, since I'm sure that more than one of them are following in Kelby's path and just asking to be locked up for some fraud or another.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:I keep wondering what their fake SOS had on her laptop that is so interesting to the Feds.
Where the "donations" went?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Or more likely, what other scams they were running.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Republic for the United States of America
Thursdays: 6:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Mountain / 8:00pm Central / 9:00pm Eastern
Conference Number: 712-432-0075 Code 594637# - Playback # 712-432-1085

Please join us and become part of the solution!
Please forward to your Assemblies
Bring a family member, bring a friend, tell your neighbor...
Bring all those yearning for freedom.

Host & Moderator: Kelby Smith - Producer: Jeanine Stewart
May 2, 2013

SPECIAL BROADCAST: Republic News Network welcomes Pastor Dan Fisher. If you have not seen Pastor Dan's video about the "Black Robe Regiment", please click here. It is very educational and certainly worth your time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5i2viK-C8o

Pastor Dan Fisher grew up in Van Buren, Arkansas and graduated from Arkansas Tech University with a bachelor's degree in secondary education and mathematics. Dan has been in the ministry since he was 16 years old. He trained as a pastoral apprentice under the tutelage of Dr. Bill Bennett, pastor of the First Baptist Church in Ft. Smith, Arkansas and while studying under Dr. Bennett, Dan also served on the staff of First Baptist. In 1983, he became the pastor of the Immanuel Baptist Church in Poteau, OK. Dan served there for eight years during which time the church grew and eventually relocated to a new campus and facility in 1991. During those years, Immanuel was a leading church in the area and was often recognized by the Baptist General Convention of Oklahoma for its outreach to the southeastern part of the state. In 1992, Dan was called as the pastor of Trinity Baptist Church in Yukon, Oklahoma where he continues to serve today.

Dan is an avid student of U.S. history and leads frequent tours to historic locations like Washington D.C., Mt. Vernon, Gettysburg (and other Civil War battlefields), Boston, Plymouth, and Lexington - Concord. Dan is on the leadership team of the Oklahoma City Tea Party and is a frequent speaker at tea parties around the state. He is a member of the High Noon Club and serves on the boards of Bott Radio Network, Reclaiming America for Christ, and Vision America. Dan is a published author and has a national speaking ministry.

He has been politically active for years and has worked with Oklahoma legislators in endeavoring to pass key pieces of conservative legislation. He has a passion for communicating Scriptural truth to this culture of "political correctness." Because of America's increasing "drift" from its origins and Christian roots, Dan has become heavily engaged in working toward returning America to its founding principles.

One of the ways in which he has been attempting to accomplish this is by traveling around the country the past few years presenting his messages: "Seven Lies We're Being Told About America" and "Bringing Back the Black Robed Regiment." "Seven Lies" is a presentation that addresses the attacks being launched by the proponents of "political correctness" against America's Christian heritage. By extensively quoting the Founding Fathers, Dan proves beyond a "shadow of a doubt" that they intended for America to enjoy freedom "of" religion, not freedom "from" religion.

Dan is known as a leader in the modern "Black Robed Regiment" movement and has given his presentation, "Bringing Back the Black Robed Regiment," all across America. In this presentation, he gives the history of American pastors during the Revolutionary War and shows how they were one of the primary forces in the fight for liberty. Dan shows that had it not been for the preachers and their strong stand for liberty in the 18th century, the America we know today would probably not exist.

Dan is so committed to helping return America and Oklahoma to its founding principles he is running for the Oklahoma State House of Representatives, District 60 in 2012.

Note: Pastor Dan won his run for the Oklahoma State House and still finds time to minister to America.
Please visit his website for information about his up-coming book: http://trinityyukon.com/ourstaff.php
So now we have a guy who is both an elected official of the Real govt and an enthusiast for the make-believe govt that's going to sweep it away. Is this a combination of conflicting loyalties?!

Here's his legislative website:
http://www.okhouse.gov/District.aspx?District=60
Among other things, he's sponsored bills to (1) outlaw abortion, (2) outlaw Obamacare, (3) prohibit guns in govt buildings and legal betting parlors, but apparently not necessarily when meeting govt officials away from their buildings, and lesser stuff.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

This, in reality, is not a joke. My better half (she being the brains of our household) works in the mental health field and more than occasionally deals with people with this sort of delusion, and practitioners do have to be careful not to put two of the same deluded "identity" in the same mental ward. According to her (I can get the citation if anyone's interested) there is a famous book in her field regarding a gloriously failed attempt by a therapist to get four (I believe; it could be another number) "Jesuses" to realize their delusions by having them all participate in the same therapy group. The unintended result was convincing each that the other three were crazy, because the others claimed to be Jesus, which was provably wrong because in each case he (whichever patient was speaking at the time) was the true Jesus.

The moral of the story is "Never try to apply logic to crazy people."
notorial dissent

Or, more to the point, never expect crazy people to be logical.
Chados
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Chados »

Lowlander wrote: The moral of the story is "Never try to apply logic to crazy people."
There is a whole lot of truth to this. I once tried an experiment to get around some sovereign thinking that my charging document had the wrong guy (the all-caps thing) by charging one guy as "John-Irving: Doe" as an AKA. :snicker: The next thing I got was a motion to dismiss because his name was "John-Irving: Family: Doe" and not "John-Irving: Doe," and I was violating his trademarks. :mrgreen: By the time he finally violated bond, got chucked behind chain link for a couple months, and then capitulated and pled out, I ended up listing about six AKAs on various pleadings....
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The RuSA posted this fairly late in the day:
Republic for the United States of America
Information-Education-Updates-Recruitment
Thursdays: 6:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Mountain / 8:00pm Central / 9:00pm Eastern
Conference Number: 712-432-0075 Code 594637# - Playback # 712-432-1085

Please join us and become part of the solution!
Please forward to your Assemblies
Bring a family member, bring a friend, tell your neighbor...
Bring all those yearning for freedom.

Host & Moderator: Kelby Smith - Producer: Jeanine Stewart
May 9, 2013

DECLARATION OF SOVEREIGN INTENT
November 14, 2010 - Ephraim, Utah

Excerpts - Education - Conversation
"Therefore, We the Congress of the Republic for the united States of America, assembled in the presence of the Almighty Creator, without imposing or endorsing a national religion, do hereby continue the adoption of the accurate "Holy Bible" as divine law and the fundamental basis of law form. We ratify and adopt "The Declaration of Independence" circa 1776, "The Constitution for the united States of America" circa 1789 and "The Bill of Rights" circa 1791 as the basis and form for our laws. This law form will be supported by all laws that are passed by Congress and will be upheld and enforced by our Judiciary and Law Enforcement. All interpretations and applications of these laws will be in compliance with the principles of the aforementioned documents that we hold as sacred in our Republic; so help us God."

Founding Documents:
The Declaration of Independence
The Constitution for the United States of America (de jure)
The Bill of Rights
I am unaware of the US govt ever adopting (and therefore enabling the "continue the adoption") "the accurate Holy Bible". I am unaware of which Bible this could be, but I would bet on the KJV minus the Apocrypha - not the Jewish Bible and not the Roman Catholic Bible, and you can be sure no translations worked up in the last 150 years.

I was also unaware that the Constitution was separate from the Bill of Rights.
notorial dissent

fortinbras wrote:I was also unaware that the Constitution was separate from the Bill of Rights.
Apparently not as unaware as the FRuSA cakes are, it would seem.

Somehow, as much trouble as they have coming to any kind of consensus among themselves on just about anything, I find it hard to believe that they could even possibly have any kind of consensus on
"the accurate Holy Bible" , the thought positively numbs the mind. I personally bet there is a whole lot o' editin' goin' on, as I am sure there are a good many things that they can't and won't agree on. I can just see this as the next schism in the group, as to whose version is the correctly "accurate". I'm also curious as to how they justify that with good ole Amendment 1? I'll bet we have all kinds of entertaining mental, if you care to dignify it with that appellation, gymnastics going on. This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Interesting. I'm trying to imagine the proper term for what usually passes for "mental gymnastics" that can apply to this group.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent

I hesitate to use mental, but there certainly is a lot in the ethical realm that gets contorted.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Constitution for the United States of America (de jure)
I never knew "de jure" meant "includes the bits we like and excludes those we don't".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self