Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by notorial dissent »

Superficial???? I think you are being overly generous to be honest. I would say their collective understanding of our history and culture is not as good as the average elementary school student's, even in these times. Their understanding of our economic system isn't even that good when it comes right down to it. Most of their so called history is flat out mythology that they manufacture at demand.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Here is the final opinion in the Tim Turner trial (dated June 26th, it replaces one issued on June 21st). Not yet printed in F.Supp.2d, it can be referenced as 2013 WL 3270392, 2013 u.s.dist. LEXIS 89396:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... s_ylo=2013
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

wserra wrote:The brief version of The Story of Donna Kozak (subtitle: The Smart-Fu is Weak in This One)
Any updates on whatever happened to Donna?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Donna Kozak is still in court as defendant in an attempt to enjoin her from filing bogus liens.
http://scannedretina.files.wordpress.co ... ummons.pdf
Last month (June 28th) she was granted, for the fourth or fifth time, an additional extension of time to come up with adequate pretrial pleadings, the deadline being August 1st. Back in January, she was appointed counsel - but under a law for non-paupers that requires her to pay the lawyer's fees and expenses.

The last bit of business in her attempt to file criminal charges against Laurie Smith Camp (chief judge of the D.Neb. district ct) came crashing down last Sept, when the judge (Gerrard) ruled (a) Kozak would have to pay the court's filing fee to sue Camp and (2) Kozak couldn't evade the filing fee by claiming this was a privately launch criminal prosecution.
http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case? ... 0226731140
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:Donna Kozak is still in court as defendant in an attempt to enjoin her from filing bogus liens.
Sorry, fortinbras, but it's not an injunction action, it's an indictment for corrupt interference and filing false liens.

It's taking forever because Kozak is pro se and (of course) insists on filing gibberish instead of real motions (the time for which has been extended several times - judges are over a barrel with pro se's). For example, here we have a "Foreign Plea in Abatement", in which she alleges (among other learned legal positions) that she can't be prosecuted because "I have been commissioned by our King Jesus Christ (Yahshua) to go into the highways and byways with the Gospel". Funny, I don't recall Jesus filing fake liens on the Pharisees. And, as she told the Court, her plea is not the "not guilty" the Court entered when she refused to plead, but "Subornation of False Muster". She demands the the Court make her various corrections "forthwith".

This is not going to end well.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am grateful for the correction. Obviously, access to PACER has enormous advantages.

She objects to be identified as "pro se" - this is a fairly recent quibble of the SovCits. They seem to want some different designation, such as "in propria persona" (usually abbreviated as "pro per"), although, if there ever was a legal distinction there isn't one now and the courts call all un-lawyered parties "pro se". Very often the SovCits and Redemptionists want to call themselves "Secured Creditor Party" even when that is absurd, when they are criminal defendants and there is no issue of debt or ownership of something.

Quite right this is not going well for her. Unfortunately, dilatory tactics like this cannot long put off the evil day and the judge tends to expand the penalty beyond the extra weeks that the defendant tried to delay the case.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

if there ever was a legal distinction there isn't one now and the courts call all un-lawyered parties "pro se".
A minor quibble here: both terms have always meant the same thing, but different courts use (and continue to use) different terms. I practice before the courts of both New York and California, and New York courts always use the term "pro se," while California courts usually use "in pro per."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dr. Caligari wrote:...[A]nd New York courts always use the term "pro se," while California courts usually use "in pro per."
I think that the courts should have a different status for protestors and sovruns. Either:

(a) "non comprehensibiles"

or

(b) "in over their head"

or

(c) "extra elementum suum"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The Observer wrote:
I think that the courts should have a different status for protestors and sovruns. Either:

(a) "non comprehensibiles"

or

(b) "in over their head"

or

(c) "extra elementum suum"
I prefer (d): "a$$hole-at-law."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Invitation to
"We the People" in Republic
(Today's bulletin from RuSA):
Please ensure distribution to everyone in your State Assemblies.

Tuesday Evenings
6pm Pac/7pm Mtn/8pm Cen/9pm East

Gallery Conference Number
712-432-0900
Access Code: 448229#

On behalf of Representatives:
Speaker John Rockwell - Oregon
Pro Tempore Eugene Krzyzanowski - Illinois
LightinDarkness

Looks like RuSA is about to throw "President" Tim under the bus. On tonight's propaganda call agenda they have a section for "Discussion of President Turner and the future of the republic" - I think thats code for "time to get a new fake President!"
notorial dissent

You mean the obvious finally up and gob smacked then in the head, and some few of them finally noticed it?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

I haven't been able to listen to the latest RuSA call to see if they threw President Tim under the bus (it hasnt been posted yet), but I did listen to their latest fake Congress conference calls. They had a TOTAL of 20 fake representatives from 9 different states. That fall from grace is amazing. Before Nathan Peachy resigned and Tim got arrested, they had at their peak 200+ fake representatives from 40 different states.

Notably, the agenda has also shrunk. Now instead of trying to figure out how to take over the de facto they are forming committees on rules and recruitment. Obviously, being a fake representative is no fun when you have no one to rule over! It used to be they would have huge fights over whether or not to play fake legislators without a quorum, but they seem to have agreed that they don't need a quorum to play Congress anymore.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

LightinDarkness wrote:.....It used to be they would have huge fights over whether or not to play fake legislators without a quorum, but they seem to have agreed that they don't need a quorum to play Congress anymore.
Oh, they used to believe in a quorum.
But with Timmy in jail, that can bore 'em!
When your "congress" is fake,
Rules are just hard to take.
So, the rules -- they just tend to ignore 'em!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

The play-pretend world of the wackadoosters of the "Republic for the united States of America" reminds me of another play-pretend world thought up by another 'dooster: the world of the "Tyrannical Response Team" of Weston White. I recall these posts back in 2008:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3493&start=0

These people have an almost child like attachment to their fantasies.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent

I think you're being too kind, but yeah!!! I think infantile might be a better choice of words, but it comes down to pretty much the same thing, and since it is all pretend anyway, rules just get in the way.
LightinDarkness

Well that didn't take long. The Republic for the United States has thrown soon to be former fake President Tim Turner under the bus in just one short month since his sentencing. RuSA will be holding elections for fake President and fake Vice President in October! I think one of our own should run, personally. Who wants to be President?
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

LightinDarkness wrote:Well that didn't take long. The Republic for the United States has thrown soon to be former fake President Tim Turner under the bus in just one short month since his sentencing. RuSA will be holding elections for fake President and fake Vice President in October.....
:cry:

Oh, noooooooohhhhhhh........ Say it ain't so!
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am sorely tempted to run, but I cannot decide which is worse: losing the election or winning the election.
notorial dissent

What I'll be curious to see is how they get quorum to even manage it. Right now their numbers seem to be shrinking rapidly, and since they can't seem to even agree on how they are going to recognize the various states, this could turn in to a real dog fight before it's all over with, maybe dueling presidents from the different factions??? :lol: