Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by fortinbras »

A disbarred lawyer who keeps practicing law - and that includes giving legal advice even for free - is flirting with a criminal charge that could put him in close and prolonged contact with some of his less satisfied former clients.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

LaVidaRoja wrote:He is (was) subject to the State Bar of California. I have no idea to what extent they recommend criminal prosecution for UPL, but given that they did disbar him, they might be interested in his ramblings.
I did some poking around, and it looks as though the powers of the State Bar of California ended when they disbarred him, because they have the power to discipline lawyers, but they don't seem to have any power to punish non-lawyers, which is what Pines now is.

The State Bar does have standing to file civil actions to enjoin the unauthorized practice of law. See sections 6030 and 6126.3 of the State Bar Act.

As far as criminal penalties are concerned, section 6126 of the State Bar Act does make unauthorized practice of law a misdemeanor, but the prosecution seems to be left to the District Attorneys (or whoever usually prosecutes crimes in California). The State Bar could make some kind of complaint to the local District Attorney, but so could anyone. The DA might take the complaint of the State Bar more seriously than a complaint from me, but it's more likely that they would want to act on a complaint from someone who was an actual victim and suffered some actual harm.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

If he were in Texas, he would have cause for concern. Texas law is pretty severe. From Texas Penal Code section 38.122:
(a) A person commits an offense if, with intent to obtain an economic benefit for himself or herself, the person holds himself or herself out as a lawyer, unless he or she is currently licensed to practice law in this state, another state, or a foreign country and is in good standing with the State Bar of Texas and the state bar or licensing authority of any and all other states and foreign countries where licensed.

(b) An offense under Subsection (a) of this section is a felony of the third degree....
(large font added).

A third degree felony is punishable, under Texas Penal Code section 12.34, by a minimum of two years in prison, and a maximum of ten years, plus a fine of up to $10,000.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Today's email:
Republic for the United States of America
Information-Education-Updates-Recruitment
Thursdays: 6:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Mountain / 8:00pm Central / 9:00pm Eastern
Conference Number: 712-432-0075 Code 594637# - Playback # 712-432-1085

Please join us and become part of the solution!
Please forward to your Assemblies
Bring a family member, bring a friend, tell your neighbor...
Bring all those yearning for freedom.

Host: Kelby Smith - Producer: Jeanine Stewart
October 24, 2013

Opening Message:
Kelby Smith's Introduction to the Republic

Guest Speaker:
Former attorney Michael T. Pines

Executive Report:
* Message from Acting President Geiger

* The Republic Media team is looking for someone
with good writing skills to write a summary of the
week's conference calls. You must be available to be
on the calls on Monday and Thursday evenings. If
interested, please send your contact information to:

* New address for President Turner
James Timothy Turner
#14154-002
USP MARION
U.S. PENITENTIARY
P.O. BOX 1000
MARION, IL 62959

Legislative Update:
* Senator Brett La Rue - Chair of the Senate {see note}
* Rep. John Rockwell - Speaker of the House

Election News:
* Oregon nominates candidates and invites other states
to participates.
* Indiana Governor asks for a national venue to meet
the candidates.
I am unclear on what a "Chair of the Senate" is. The Constitution speaks of a President of the Senate (Art. I, sec. 3, cl. 4). Brett La Rue has been the "chair" for some time now, hardly an update, but previously was Ambassador for the Republic of Oklahoma, which makes so much more sense.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/talihin ... EESTQODESR

John Rockwell might be confusing; there is a real Member of the real Congress from Iowa with that name, but the RuSA's Speaker is from Oregon.
http://dev.republicoftheunitedstates.or ... Notice.pdf
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

* New address for President Turner
James Timothy Turner
#14154-002
USP MARION
U.S. PENITENTIARY
P.O. BOX 1000
MARION, IL 62959
:snicker:
:lol:
:haha: :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Marion is no country club. (Not that any federal prison, even the minimum security ones, is a country club any more. But Marion is a bad place to be.)
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So are the FRUSAites admitting that they are all illiterate, or that they can't talk and take notes at the same time, or that they just haven't got a clue. They record their calls, don't they, for posterity, and their ultimate indictment for all and sundry, or do they?

I would think the only thing worse than having to listen to that drivel would be having to transcribe it into something resembling coherence, well, or as near as they'll ever get. nice of them to provide evidence for their eventual trials though.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Actually one of the most annoying things about their recorded conference calls is that the only way to hear a rerun is to dial up a phone number; I am not at all sure if there's a way to fast forward or repeat that way. They never thought to put the recordings on the internet. I am Very Disinclined to tie up the family phone for two or more hours listening to this drivel and holding the phone at the same time. In fact, you'd think they'd have a way to play the call while it's happening on the internet, for those who want to listen without dialing up and holding the phone for two hours.

Like NESARA, I think that only a very small - and shrinking - audience takes this seriously any more. Most of the people taking notice of it are like us, looking to watch a freak show.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

fortinbras wrote:Actually one of the most annoying things about their recorded conference calls is that the only way to hear a rerun is to dial up a phone number; I am not at all sure if there's a way to fast forward or repeat that way. They never thought to put the recordings on the internet. I am Very Disinclined to tie up the family phone for two or more hours listening to this drivel and holding the phone at the same time. In fact, you'd think they'd have a way to play the call while it's happening on the internet, for those who want to listen without dialing up and holding the phone for two hours.

Like NESARA, I think that only a very small - and shrinking - audience takes this seriously any more. Most of the people taking notice of it are like us, looking to watch a freak show.
I thought about that when we talked about it before and came to two conclusions:

1. They're not smart enough to figure out how to do it. The group, as a whole, seems to be pretty technologically stupid.

2. By putting it on the internet they would be giving all their ideas to the gubmint. Since everyone knows the NSA reads everyone mail and websites.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently someone at RuSA is reading Quatloos and taking notes:
REPUBLIC NEWS NETWORK

Foreclosure Defense & Michael T. Pines

Both the October 17th and 24th Republic News Network call have been dedicated to the interview with former attorney Michael T. Pines and foreclosure defense. If you missed either of those calls links are provided here. If you or a loved one is facing foreclosure please forward this message.

Republic News Network - October 17, 2013
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5m32frfu5jidh ... 0Pines.mp3

Republic News Network - October 24, 2013
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0g01rjaxnf65i ... 0Pines.mp3

Republic News Network
Information-Education-Updates-Recruitment
Thursdays: 6:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Mountain / 8:00pm Central / 9:00pm Eastern
Conference Number: 712-432-0075 Code 594637# - Playback # 712-432-1085

Please join us and become part of the solution!
Please forward to your Assemblies
Bring a family member, bring a friend, tell your neighbor...
Bring all those yearning for freedom.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

I am fairly sure one of the RUSA propaganda ministers monitors this thread with a good amount of frequency, as often the comments I make seem to be indirectly addressed on the conference calls - or at least were when I was listening to them. They used to post their propaganda calls quickly online, but as the RUSA believers have dropped from hundreds to dozens, with all 20 members of the Fake Congress, they can't seem to do that anymore.

You have to hand it to them for sheer desire to continue though. President Timmy is in jail for a long time, they lose over 90% of their membership base, and they are still going.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:You have to hand it to them for sheer desire to continue though. President Timmy is in jail for a long time, they lose over 90% of their membership base, and they are still going.
There was a point in time when only a few living souls remained on the Titanic.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LightinDarkness wrote:I am fairly sure one of the RUSA propaganda ministers monitors this thread with a good amount of frequency, as often the comments I make seem to be indirectly addressed on the conference calls - or at least were when I was listening to them.
I wonder how they'd respond to the allegations that they beat gerbils with wet noodles while holding their freedom tools and watching the last season of Fringe on repeat? I think that the people in their silly little republic deserve an answer. No, they should be demanding an answer!

Free the gerbils! Release the willy! Watch decent television!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

There was a point in time when only a few living souls remained on the Titanic.
... and at that point they were remarkably ineffectual in accomplishing much that had lasting effect.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Latest email:

November 14th. & 21st.

6pm Pacific/7pm Mtn/8pm Central/9pm Eastern

712-432-0075 Code 594637#

Hosted by Arkansas Governor
James Horton

Please ensure prompt distribution to your
Electors and Assemblies.

Don't miss this opportunity to meet the candidates for this Special Election for President and Vice President.

You may ask your questions by email or on the live Q&A.

Email questions may be sent to:
jameshorton60@gmail.com or
rrb.admin@republicoftheunitedstates.org
Please put Election Question in the subject line.

James Buchanan Geiger - Senator - Alabama
Acting President

Daniel Mark Owens - Governor - Indiana

If additional nominations are received you will be notified by email.
notorial dissent

Wow, an uncontested no party race!!! The republic is restored for sure. Bet there'll be some lively debate in this election.

I can't seem to remember, what scam is it that Geiger is in to now? Never heard of Owens before, wonder what kind of stirling character references he comes with?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Today's (Nov 14) email:

November 14th. & 21st.

6pm Pacific/7pm Mtn/8pm Central/9pm Eastern

712-432-0075 Code 594637#

Please ensure prompt distribution to your
Electors and Assemblies.

Don't miss this opportunity to meet the candidates for this Special Election for President and Vice President.

You may ask your questions by email or on the live Q&A.
Email questions may be sent to:
jameshorton60@gmail.com or
rrb.admin@republicoftheunitedstates.org
Please put Election Question in the subject line.

James Buchanan Geiger - Senator - Alabama
Acting President

Daniel Mark Owens - Governor - Indiana

If additional nominations are received you will be notified by email.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have had some difficulty nailing down info on Daniel Mark Owens, candidate for Prez and the current RuSA Gov of Indiana. The problem is that 'Daniel Owens' seems to be a fairly popular name and I have found at least a dozen presently living in Indiana, some with different middle names and some not using a middle initial. I am reluctant to burden this one with the foibles of a namesake.
notorial dissent

True, and don't blame you in the least, and considering the group we're dealing with, names are fluid and not always what they seem.

I'm still trying to remember where I came across Geiger's name and in what context, as that isn't a name you forget.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

I was doing a little house cleaning today, I don't know how many links you can store in a Firefox user profile but once in a while I kinda feel the need to clean out the deadwood. Sorta funny what you forget you have stored.

Nothing that follows is earth shaking or in any way breaking news but the connoisseurs of the cockamamie might find some of this amusing.

A lot of the early era tRAP (the Restore America Plan) recordings have fallen to the way side, it seems that some sunshine cyber paytriots of summers gone by find their former full throated fervor something best forgotten. Sometimes the best laid bold achievable strategies for behind-the-scenes peaceful reconstruction gang aft a-gley. I just hate it when that happens.

I've never fully understood why John Stadtmiller booted Dr. Sam Kennedy off of the Republic Broadcasting Network. I mean sure, there was the whole "the Provost Marshals will arrest the governors of all 50 states if they don't step down" fracas but that was red meat to RBN's target audience and Sam's show was on late Sunday evenings, opposite Football. Not like anyone in Texas who wasn't already a Dr. Sam fan (or a de facto agent) was listening. Yet, about the same time Tim Turner revoked Dr. Sam's Guardian Elder copper card, John Stadtmiller proved he was a no hat, all saddle cowboy and ended Sam's radio career. But archives do exist.

The January 31st show was the first public announcement of the Restore America Plan. I'm sorry that only the first few minutes of the first hour remain but hour two starts off with then Guardian Elders Tom Schaults and Regan Reedy, who much like Dr. Sam, found themselves between Tim Turner and his God given authority and therefore, kicked to the curb.

The final show listed in that archive starts out with Dr. Sam lamenting the deaths of Jerry and Joe Kane and he goes on to forgive, ostensibly Jimmy Tim for not only kicking Sam out but making tRAP less than it otherwise could be. In retrospect it seems that it wasn't Tim Turner so much as some other pending issues in his life which separated Dr. Sam from the plan he himself authored. But he does get a few good digs in on his way into obscurity and unless I miss my guess he even blames Tom Schaults for the 1099-OID scam he'll soon be doing time for.

The high water mark of tRAP was early summer of 2010. Tim Turner had not yet displaced all the other Guardian Elders and his hollow and hopeless lies still had an air of novelty about them. Dr. Valerie Kirkgaard runs her own internet radio show and she seems like a very nice lady, but she doesn't have the common sense the Lord gave a turnip. Well, perhaps she does, but not much more than that depending on which turnip we're talking about. Which explains why she hasn't deleted any of her interviews with Tim, Kelby or C.W. I do believe this was the first public announcement of the three and one half million tons of gold Tim says was pledged to the republic (start at the 11 minute mark). For those who wonder, that's what Tim sounded like when he was telling his "salad days" lies. Dr. Val has more Tim/Kelby/C.W. stuff in her archives for those with interest.

How to explain Terry H.? She's a hard bitten sovereign true believer, no doubt about that. But she's the sort of grumpy old gal who earned some respect. She had once been a member of RAP/RuSA's Georgia Republic and that fair flower went on to be one of the biggest thorns in President Turner's side and she did it all without entering the de facto.

Two primary links, both in several parts, fully marked on Youtube. The eight part Forgotten Recordings series has some archival materials that are impressive. While Terry H. is a bit of a nutter she's also very well organized in her presentation and to my mind a compelling story teller. I don't agree with all her conclusions or characterizations (to say the least) but listen to her speak from the perspective of a fellow sovereign. She was far more persuasive in her anti-Jimmy Tim arguments than anything this forum could present to the people most vulnerable to Tim's bull crap and she did assemble some impressive resources for those who have interest.

The second link is What Really happened in Texas (in six parts). Let's face it, if you're trying to restore the republic but can't maintain 27+ followers in the state of Texas you may as well give it up and go back on the seminar circuit. But this was an interesting fight, not only was Tim lying his ass off but the people of the Texas republic seemed to follow proper sovereign form in their dispute which only made Tim lie even harder. And the seed of the dispute, the vaunted Utah Document, the Declaration of Sovereign Intent. Texas wanted to see it and Tim didn't want to show it to them. And because of the secrecy who could blame the brave Texans from thinking their land and oil were being sold out from under them? Not like Tim could do that but if you thought he could you bet your ass you'd file petitions of non signature or what ever other magic you could summon to break Tim's spell.