Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by LightinDarkness »

This is fascinating, Glim. Watching the fall and burn of RuSA has been fascinating for me personally, it is a shadow of its former (absolutely nuts) self. Thanks for sharing the links!
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In today's emails:

Republic for the United States of America

Special Election 2013
for President and Vice President

The Electors in all free-States in union with the Republic for the United States of America*, according to their respective legislative provisions, are to meet this day, December 4, 2013 to cast their votes for President and Vice President.

Below are some tools that may assist you.
Click the links to go to the documents.

Checklist for Electors
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kem0er5yp3hf ... ectors.pdf
Sample Ballot
https://www.dropbox.com/s/77dsljk6pkuv4 ... 202013.pdf
District Judge Map
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9h33hxhm4com ... %20Map.pdf

Please ensure distribution to your Electors.

*this means all the states that have duly elected or appointed seat holders or officers in good standing, have submitted all required documentation and have remained in honor to their oaths to the Constitution.

Forward this email
Last edited by fortinbras on Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LightinDarkness

I've always found it hilarious that the only people allowed to "vote" in the RuSA "elections" are the groups of sov'runs who have had loads of nonsense paperwork stamped and approved by the Fake Secretary of State. For a group that seems to be so obsessed with state rights, RuSA's fake national government is far more involved in the voting process than the REAL federal government in REAL elections!
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Forward this email
The way the Founding Fathers intended.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Doesn't everyone have an @cmteeofcorr.us account?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

For an unstated reason, the RuSA conference call usually scheduled for Thursday nights, has been cancelled for today (Dec. 12th).

I wonder if this has something to do with their presidential election..

In every one of their announcements, for the past six months or so, RuSA has quoted the same single paragraph from their "Utah Document". This document, which goes back about a year and a half and supposedly sets down some sort of grand scheme for RuSA, was long kept a deep dark secret of the RuSA's highest rank, not even their Governors and Senators were permitted to know its contents. It was as secret as the name of MacHaffie's "interim president". Then, after some agitation to make it public -- with excuses that there would have to be some supertechnical computer magic in place to prevent the hacking that the leadership anticipated, and some proposal to make it visible on screen but undownloadable and unprintable and visible only one time to each permitted viewer, so that nobody could quote it back or compare notes or whatever (which made me, and I suppose most other people, even more suspicious) -- the whole world has been treated to this one paragraph from it, which talks about the necessity of identifying (and "continuing the adoption" of) "the accurate Holy Bible" (no clarification of this but I suspect a Roman Catholic or Jewish Bible is not in the cards). I had been unaware that the Founding Fathers had "adopted" an official Bible!
Excerpt from the DSI - Utah Document
"Therefore, We the Congress of the Republic for the united States of America, assembled in the presence of the Almighty Creator, without imposing or endorsing a national religion, do hereby continue the adoption of the accurate "Holy Bible" as divine law and the fundamental basis of law form. We ratify and adopt "The Declaration of Independence" circa 1776, "The Constitution for the united States of America" circa 1789 and "The Bill of Rights" circa 1791 as the basis and form for our laws. This law form will be supported by all laws that are passed by Congress and will be upheld and enforced by our Judiciary and Law Enforcement. All interpretations and applications of these laws will be in compliance with the principles of the aforementioned documents that we hold as sacred in our Republic; so help us God."
The real Founding Fathers didn't talk this way. The lower case for "united" seems to come from the calligraphic parchment version, done in the style of (literally) the King's English (the King being a Hanoverian whose German language capitalized even common nouns but not adjectives). I think that identifying the Declaration of Independence as "circa 1776", as if the date were a tad uncertain, is very cute. Limiting the Constitution to the text of "circa 1789" and treating the Bill of Rights as a separate document suggests to me that they've dropped all those tedious amendments about freeing the slaves and letting women vote. As far as I can tell, no other detail about the Utah Document has come to light. I wonder if/how newly elected RuSA officials react to finding that they are supposedly committed to a plan that has so long been kept secret from them and from the rank-and-file.
LightinDarkness

So, did I miss it? Who is the next President of the Republic of Fruitcakes...er..United States?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'll bet they're having problems making the results come out right, er counting the ballots.

Either that, or they didn't pay their internet bill and no one could vote.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

And since they're going by the Original Constitution, how do they determine who gets to be the 3/5 "persons"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
akbill
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by akbill »

You know whats so sad if half these idiots spent as much time working on making there mortgage payment they wouldn't need to do all this SC stuff to begin with.

Watching the crash and burn of RuSA has been fun though. I do wonder what the new "thing" will be though, RuSA was just an offshoot of Guardians of the Free Republic well they and Assembly Post. Seems as though the'll just fracture again and there will be even more groups of stupid to keep track of.

It was nice to watch Turner get his after working in this area for so long I'm still surprised that no matter who is arrested and convicted most of there followers continue down the same path and end up with the same results I am convinced that SC is a religion ...................just my wondering thoughts this morning
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The RuSA continues to send me emails to its conference calls every Tuesday and Thursday.

Even now, James Geiger is still "Acting President", even though the vote for President was held two months ago. No voting results, no explanation.
notorial dissent

No votes, or they didn't like the result????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

I really want to find out whats going on with RuSA, my lack of keeping the thread updated has been mostly because whoever updated the website with their weekly propaganda calls has stopped - hasn't been a updated in months.

Its clear, as has been noted, that the elections failed for some reason as its the same sov'runs with their names on the "invitations" to the weekly calls.

I might have to change my cell phone plan just so I can call in and listen to the recordings...I don't do so now because I don't have nearly enough minutes for it. Is it sad I am considering doing that? RuSA is just so darn entertaining - "President" Tim is in jail now for most of the rest of his productive life and they STILL are at it.

They are the living example of this:
:beatinghorse:
Hilfskreuzer Möwe
Northern Raider of Sovereign Commerce
Location: R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 26W 22 R R R SS Voltaire 47N 31 2 [signal lost]

Post by Hilfskreuzer Möwe »

LightinDarkness wrote:... I might have to change my cell phone plan just so I can call in and listen to the recordings...I don't do so now because I don't have nearly enough minutes for it. Is it sad I am considering doing that? RuSA is just so darn entertaining - "President" Tim is in jail now for most of the rest of his productive life and they STILL are at it. ...
Oh, I'm not so certain that the denizens of this forum are the ones to ask on whether or not "it is sad" to take that kind of step. Junkies are most likely to rationalize their 'fix' one way or another.

God knows I do. Hooked on a voyeuristic appreciation of cheap but baroque self-destructive drama? Yep. But where most entertainment is grimly predictable, these folks find ways to ruin themselves that I could not only not predict, but would never predict. Huzzah for human creativity!

The real trick, if one can pull it off, is to translate that into an academic career! Pontificate from the podium, all while secretly giggling...

SMS Möwe
That’s you and your crew, Mr. Hilfskreuzer. You’re just like a vampire, you must feel quite good about while the blood is dripping down from your lips onto the page or the typing, uhm keyboard there... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMoUnUiDqg at 11:25]
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

At long last, the vote count for RuSA President:
Wednesday
February 12, 2014
Joint Session of Congress to count the ballots for President and Vice President

Everyone is invited to attend this historic event by phone conference or phone conference with screen sharing

Option #1 - Phone Conference Only
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
6pm Pacific/7 pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern
712-432-0075 Code 620181#

Option #2 - Phone Conference with Screen Sharing.

1. Please join my meeting:
http://freeconferencing.com/meetings/707-265-975

2. Join the conference call:
Dial: (712) 432-0075
Access Code: 620181#

Please click here
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001AhZM3y6T ... hOSP6J9Q==
for instructions to set up your computer to participate in screen sharing.

Facebook
123 Street Name City, ST - 555.555.5555
LightinDarkness

Very true Mowe :)

In BREAKING fake Republic news, there will be a Joint Session of Congress to count the votes! I know this because I just got a email invitation to attend in the "gallery" or even watch them as they count using screen sharing!

Wednesday, February 12!

Option #1 - Phone Conference Only
712-432-0075 Code 620181#

Option #2 - Phone Conference with Screen Sharing.

1. Please join my meeting:
http://freeconferencing.com/meetings/707-265-975

2. Join the conference call:
Dial: (712) 432-0075
Access Code: 620181#

I hope someone can "attend" and report on this momentous moment.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

LightinDarkness wrote:.....I hope someone can "attend" and report on this momentous moment.
Oh, man... it would be like..... it would be like.....

............it would be like bein' right there in the studio audience when The Beatles first appeared on the Ed Sullivan Show.....

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

No! No, wait! It would be even bigger than that!

....it would be like.... umm..... it would be like bein' right there when Irwin Schiff filed his very first fraudulent tax return........

........... or, like bein' there when Peter E. ("Blowhard") Hendrickson and his wife-to-be helped their friends put the bomb in the U.S. postal service mail bin........

....................or maybe even like bein' right there to see it when Larken Rose first uttered the immortal words, "You're not the boss of me!"
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent

I can't help wondering how well this pack of semi-illiterates will be able to follow the script they have to be working from. They've had the votes for long enough by now, you'd think they'd be able to get them to come out the way they want them to when they actually get around to the "count", but with this crowd you never know, and gonna do it live too. Amazing!!!! Such a hysteric moment and occasion!!!!

BTW Famspear, wasn't Larken still in diapers at the time of his historic statement of manifesto? Not that I'm not sure but what he still is the way he carries on.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

notorial dissent wrote:...BTW Famspear, wasn't Larken still in diapers at the time of his historic statement of manifesto? Not that I'm not sure but what he still is the way he carries on.
Maybe not literally in diapers, but psychologically in diapers. My 25 cent non-expert theory is that psychologically, he's still in diapers.....

:|