Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by GlimDropper »

I recall early on after President Turner was indicted he filed a form CJA 23 which made it look like he realized that sovereign mumbo jumbo he'd been selling at his seminars was no way to deal with real world courts. I mean, he's had scores of disappointed people coming back to him through the years telling him they filed all the paperwork just the way Tim told them to yet the judge still found them guilty. I've always wondered through the years if Tim Turner shared as many delusions as he sold. Well the answer is looking like a solid maybe.

Here is Tim Turner's Notice of Adjudicative Facts

His Judicial Notice

And his Verified Evidence of Filing and Legal Notice

So, what changed his mind? LOL Money. The email containing the files above also included the following impassioned plea:
A Message from President Turner's Chief of Staff - Kim McDowell

NOW is the time for funds for the President's legal defense. Ask for the assemblies to collect what ever they can get. $25 $250 $25,000 or $250,000... Donations for the President's legal defense can be sent to: Kim McDowell P.O. Box 22 Daleville, Alabama 36322.
It's hard to hit up the republic faithful to fund a legal defense headed by a De Facto Public Defender (and BAR member to boot). What's that old line about anyone representing themselves in court having a fool for a client? At this point Tim's only hope is to appeal his pending conviction to the International House of Pancakes in the Hague.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I think it's significant that some of the "leaders" who claim to lead thousands of people, when they end up in court cannot find a single lawyer among their "thousands of followers". In this case, not even a good typist.

Turner's pleading is a hodge-podge of militia mythology, redemptionist nonsense, and the like, most of which is decidedly unoriginal, having been rejected by dozens of courts over the past quarter century. It's a bit spooky that the so-called Republic couldn't even generate any new nonsense but had to recycle very old nonsense. Almost any lawyer could give Turner a better defense than Turner is giving himself; not that any lawyer could win for Turner but Turner, on his own, is shopping for a very long prison sentence.

Considering Turner's claim to be President and all that, you'd think he'd at least make that claim in court and try to claim immunity or act of state or something that relates to his exalted position in the RuSA, but he seems to want to avoid mentioning it.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

I don't think I've seen this posted before, a jail house letter from the President of the republic.

Pretty boring, God said yadayada etc. Patriotism may be the last refuge of a scoundrel but Tim Turner is still pushing a faith based agenda. Only real item of note is as following:
I am proud to be part of this republic and honored to be your president. The Lord has called and anointed me for this position. His anointing has not been removed because of my incarceration. I believe God will deliver and fully restore me in his way and time. I have been informed that some of the people would like to hold a new election for President and Vice President. I encourage you to and I intend to run to continue as your President. Consider this letter as my formal declaration to run for the office as President of the republic.

There are many arguments going on in the republic yet for some reason none of them seem to be if Tim Turner should continue on as president. They're arguing if congress can pass laws and in light of their new "green state" qualifications what exactly a "quorum" is. When President Tim was active and in charge the ship of state wasn't going anywhere, but at least he was a unifying element. Now they're left arguing amongst themselves whether or not congress must adjourn before they reassemble to address the issues of governance.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Easy: hold a Constitutional Convention. That automatically legalizes any result.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

GlimDropper wrote:.....When President Tim was active and in charge the ship of state wasn't going anywhere.....
Multiple choice.

Tim Turner's "ship of state" in this case could best be described as, or compared to:

A. an Ohio-class trident nuclear powered submarine
B. a Nimitz-class nuclear powered aircraft carrier
C. a small raft constructed of planks of wood tied together with rope
D. a pirogue
E. a dinghy
F. other
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

Famspear wrote:Multiple choice.

Tim Turner's "ship of state" in this case could best be described as, or compared to:

D. a pirogue
E. a dinghy
F. other
Other. Definitely Other. The NSEA Protector from the Tim Allen movie Galaxy Quest.

Captain Nesmith (Tim Allen): "Never give up. Never Surrender."
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I think that Tim Turner's "ship of state" can be likened to the USS Lexington -- the one commissioned in 1927. She has been on the bottom of the Coral Sea since May of 1942; but Captain Turner is acting as if he is still the skipper, and simply waiting for the Lady Lex to make port, any day now.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

F: Other --
The Minnow?

The Las Vegas ship which sinks daily for the amusement of the tourists?

One of the Disneyworld Jungle River Cruise boats? Best of all since they just go around in circles with a pilot who shoots imaginary dangers.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Famspear wrote:
GlimDropper wrote:.....When President Tim was active and in charge the ship of state wasn't going anywhere.....
Multiple choice.

D. a pirogue
E. a dinghy
F. other
F. other: a rubber ducky in in the bathtub at mommy's house
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

AndyK wrote:One of the Disneyworld Jungle River Cruise boats? Best of all since they just go around in circles with a pilot who shoots imaginary dangers.
The Jungle Cruise boats may go around in circles all day but they stay on track. That's more than can be said for the fruitcake crew.

Did you ever notice that the best fruitcake is heavily saturated with brandy? That may explain a few things.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Good news everyone! The RuSA District Court met at Denny's a few days ago and issued a PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION against the holding of the Presidential Election...and the fake immigration legislation. From hence forth, in order to avoid the FBI arresting people probably, new RuSA "citizens" will simply file a legal gibberish document stating that when the de facto (real) government falls (ANY DAY NOW), they are just taking part in restoring the Republic.

You've got to hand it to these guys - Tim Turners arrested, there is no more fake Supreme Court because theyve all resigned, but they are determined to play government. It seems as though the donations aren't flowing in as per normal though, as the latest round table conference call included a plea to pay for RuSA's monthly bills - which supposedly are a few hundred for web hosting and conference calls. Isn't it odd that the Secret Chinese Elders are going to fund RuSA but can't be bothered to give them a few hundred bucks a month?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The pleadings filed by Tim Turner are available as (poor quality) PDFs at:

http://republictidbits.blogspot.com/

The latest pleading is so faint that it is unreadable.

The RuSA presence on the internet is uncommonly unserious. I could not find a list of current or even recent RuSA office-holders, nor any of their "legislation" (although their website refers to a recent "Security" law they passed). All in all, it seems like a bunch of people, very seriously, wasting their time and money to write stuff in the sand.

It turns out that there has been some falling out within the ranks of the RuSA:

http://unionstates.files.wordpress.com/ ... ration.pdf

an indication that crazy people don't form strong teams.
LightinDarkness

Fort -

You nailed it. Its one of the reasons that I find RuSA people so fascinating. Its incredible how much time they waste "playing" government, down to spending HOURS arguing in excruciating detail about aspects of FAKE LEGISLATION that DOESNT EXIST.

There is more dissension growing too. Apparently the current fake "acting President" (the one they "appointed" since Turner is in jail) has stirred up the fruitcakes in the fake "Congress." I looked at their facebook page and one of their most active crazy people, a fake "Senator," posted a link on there to a two hour call among him and some other members of the fake "Congress" where they have decided that the current "President" was acting in ADMIRALTY JURISDICTION (!) because when he got his fake injunction against the fake congress laws from his fake district court he was using a power (that he doesn't really have...which is why this is all so amusing) that isn't from the much exalted common law. Of course, common law to them is some bizarre version of natural law and not the real common law, so Im not sure who gets to decide what is a common law power or not, but that is besides the point.

I think the hit to RuSA's membership was bigger than anticipated when Nathan Peachy and the rest of the leaders resigned last month under mysterious circumstances...on stuff like the roundtable call the "Secretary of State" keeps begging states to "go green" and send in their "documents". RuSA, which loves fake paperwork, has an entire process for a state to be considered "established" that involves a crap ton of sovereign gibberish paperwork, but apparently so many people have resigned they cant figure out who has the paperwork in most states.
LightinDarkness

fortinbras wrote:
It turns out that there has been some falling out within the ranks of the RuSA:

http://unionstates.files.wordpress.com/ ... ration.pdf

an indication that crazy people don't form strong teams.
I love sovereign gibberish documents like this. Some random fruitcake who thinks hes the real Governor of South Carolina because he was elected by a handful of other fruitcakes has separated the fake "Free State of South Carolina" from the fake union of fake states which is RuSA.

If I had to guess, the fake "free state" of SC's real gripe is that they didn't get their precious funding. They seem to think that all that was required to get the loads of free gold was Turner meeting with the "funder" in a "neutral country" and its Tim's fault he couldn't get a passport to do so. The levels of cognitive dissonance are amazing. If you really believe the funding exist, and really think Tim is/was President, why would he need a passport to go anywhere? Why couldn't he just sneak across the border to Canada to meet with the non-existent funders?

Again, sometimes the line between mental illness and RuSA sovereigns grows thin...
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Other than the fact that the President is incarcerated, it is plausible that the entire RuSA operation is simply a massive, real-time role playing game. Consider a cross between SimCity, Dungeons and Dragons, fantasy football, and Survivor.

Before criticizing, please note that this theory is no stranger than the entire structure behind RuSA.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Role playing game is right. This reminds me of those strange clubs of people who believe they are reincarnated ..... always their previous existence was considerably more interesting and admirable than what they have now .... and who want to be addressed and saluted according to their ranks in the previous life (often royalty).
LightinDarkness

Apparently some of the "Senators" from RuSA are now hosting a weekly "truth" youtube video. Its really sickening...I was watching the one from last week and these esteemed "Senators" told us that the school shooting was really God's wrath on America and that why should we shouldnt mourn for those dead kids because...no one mourns for aborted babies. Regardless of ones political views, that is sick and disgusting.

In less disgusting, and more hysterical news, it appears as thought things are worse than I thought. According to videos posted on the RuSA facebook (which appear to be removed later), fake state legislatures across the country are separating themselves from the Republic and going over to Nathan Peachy and his group because apparently the fake "Security Network" shadowy do-gooder group has promised them funding.

How many promises of funding have we had now? That seems to be all that motivates these people.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It appears that, as far back as two years ago, there has been a website that will 'archive' the declarations of people disassociating themselves from Tim Turner and the RuSA. Evidently being used by people who are afraid that somehow they will be prosecuted as co-conspirators or something.
http://restoredusa.blogspot.com/2010/12 ... ation.html

As for Nathan Peachy, I am a bit baffled about him. It appears that, at least at one time (two years ago) he was the "Chief Justice" of RuSA ... and into a militia group called the Constitutional Rangers. I am not sure of much else about him, as there seem to be several different men in the US, and at least one in England, with that name.

Apparently the RuSA is going to have its own Congressional elections soon and I am wondering if I should run for office.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So FRuSA is now not only beset with internal bickering, strife, and general confusion, but internecine bickering between the outs and ins, as well as out and out beginnings of internal civil war. And the comedy just keeps right on coming.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:So FRuSA is now not only beset with internal bickering, strife, and general confusion, but internecine bickering between the outs and ins, as well as out and out beginnings of internal civil war. And the comedy just keeps right on coming.
The Restored American Civil War (2013-?)

If anyone wants to document and keep track of all this lunacy, that would make a good website name.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self