Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by fortinbras »

I am grateful for WSerra's nudge. I had been unaware that Leroy Schweitzer died in 2011.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/2 ... 72477.html
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Schweitzer had been serving his sentence in Colorado since 2006. Colorado's Supermax prison – short for "super-maximum security" – holds some of the country's most notorious criminals. They include Unabomber Theodore "Ted" Kaczynski and Eric Robert Rudolph, who bombed a park during the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta.
At least he had good company to argue sov philosophies with.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I was under the impression that Supermax inmates almost never get to see each other, much less have conversations.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

Despite them furiously trying to reverse course, the decline of the RusA fruitcake extravaganza continues. On the latest Fake Congress session there were 10 Fake Representatives attending. That is, I believe, a new all-time low. Given that its the middle of September and school is back in session, and most people are done with their summer vacations, the number is even lower because it means there probably weren't any one-time absences. My records indicate these have been the average number of Fake Representatives over the years (I just found where I wrote some of this stuff down on a notepad to keep track of it as it fascinates me):

September 2010: ~40 Fake Representatives
August 2011: ~175 Fake Representatives
November 2012: ~85 Fake Representatives (This was after Timmy had been arrested and 3/4 of the leadership stampeded for the exits).
March 2013: ~35 Fake Representatives
September 2014: ~10 Fake Representatives

The newest resistance from the Fake Representatives has been that RuSA wants to publish biographies for all the Fake Congress members in order to "get exposure" to the general public. Shockingly, nearly all of them appear to be terrified to put their name/bio out there as a Fake Representative.
LightinDarkness

DRAMA IN THE FAKE CONGRESS:
http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.or ... #more-5174

The Fake Attorney General said that the powers of the Fake Congress were limited in a memo issued to the Fake Vice President. The reason for that finding was a lack of a quorum, since only 10 states are represented by Fake Congress. Fake Congress is not happy, and demands him to correct it to set it straight that they have "full delegated authority" despite having no quorum (and 10 members total).
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Sounds like the fake congressmen of the fake congress need to create some fake fake congressmen for their fake congress so they can fake a quorum.
Warning may contain traces of nut
LightinDarkness

PeantGallery, the fact that what you just said makes sense in the context of RuSA is a testament to the level of insanity we are dealing with!
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

From today's emails:
RNN Exclusive - Special Guest Speaker
Walter Myers
Tonight!
September 18, 2014
Host: Bob Barnet Producer: Kelby Smith

Join Bob Barnet with Walter Myers of Constitutionists' Networking Center (CNC) to discuss working on the local levels to restore constitutional government.

605-562-3140 Access Code 355485#
6pm Pacific/7pm Mountain/8pm Central/9pm Eastern

About Walter Myers
Walter Myers is a native of Kansas. His formal education is in engineering and business. Following four years of duty with the U.S. Navy, he worked for the U.S. Government as an instructor and as a Systems Test Engineer at Aberdeen proving Grounds, Maryland; as Division Chief in the U.S. Army's Chaparral/Vulcan Project Manager's office in Washington, D.C.; as the Project Manager's Senior Staff Representative with the U.S. Army Air Defense Center and School, Fort Bliss, TX; and as Chief of the Plans and Programs Division of the General's Staff, Lackland Air Force Base, Texas. Each of these positions involved planning and the application and management of resources used in executing plans.

Myers returned to Kansas during the crest of the so called "FARM PROBLEM." Suspecting that the "PROBLEM" didn't lie on the farm, he began researching America's political and economic history. Some of his more significant findings are provided as background information in his book "To Tame a Tyrant".
I bothered to look up the CNC, it is a barely twitching website calling for the abolition of the Federal Reserve and the IRS, and spends most of its energy denouncing paper money.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LiD thanks for information, always entertaining.

I think I see, now what do they call that again, oh yeah, a pattern here in membership, I think they call it a downward death spiral. :sarcasmon:

Yeah, I think if I was a pretend congresscritter, the last thing I would want is something out there with my name and face all over it so that the "real" authorities have something to dwell on, and look for, I really do.

I think I can see where this little drama is going, pretend pressy JB is busy setting the stage for him to either declare martial law, or an emergency, or something else equally ridiculous, and he'll get his pretend lapdog AG to present an opinion that since the pretend congress doesn't have anything near a quorum, or even real membership anymore that he will have to reluctantly take on the full reigns of gov't until the emergency is past.

Just you watch. :snicker: :beatinghorse:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Yeah, I think if I was a pretend congresscritter, the last thing I would want is something out there with my name and face all over it so that the "real" authorities have something to dwell on, and look for, I really do.
Never mind the authorities, think about where these people work. "Just medium fries please - CONGRESSMAN".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Yeah, I think if I was a pretend congresscritter, the last thing I would want is something out there with my name and face all over it so that the "real" authorities have something to dwell on, and look for, I really do.
Never mind the authorities, think about where these people work. "Just medium fries please - CONGRESSMAN".
There's that. The point and laugh quotient on this is really spectacular.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote:

I think I can see where this little drama is going, pretend pressy JB is busy setting the stage for him to either declare martial law, or an emergency, or something else equally ridiculous, and he'll get his pretend lapdog AG to present an opinion that since the pretend congress doesn't have anything near a quorum, or even real membership anymore that he will have to reluctantly take on the full reigns of gov't until the emergency is past.

A fake coup in the fake government, but what do we call them then? I mean, we find the phrase "banana republic" funny, but hey, they do produce bananas. What would the remnant of the Republic for the few-nited States be known for? They no longer have a quorum to even reserve the back room at Denny's.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

I like fruitcake republic.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:I like fruitcake republic.
Then I guess Denny's will need to add fruitcake to their menu.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

And one should do since there are so few of them left.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In today's emails:
Republic for the United States of America

www.republicfortheunitedstates.org
publicinfo@republicoftheunitedstates.org
media@republicoftheunitedstates.org
1-(855) RUSA411 - 1-(855) 787-2411

Support for the Minuteman Project
by: President James Buchanan Geiger

Date: September 19, 2014
Secured ID: PR364424270RUSA
Support for the Minuteman Project

The Border and Uncontrolled Immigration is a Major Problem

Our federal, state, and community governments have failed to address the constitutionally mandated control of our Border. In the spirit of our nation's Founding Fathers, it is once again time to bring unprecedented national awareness to the decades-long illegal alien crisis jeopardizing the United States. Jim Gilchrist, founder and president of the Minuteman Project , is committed to restoring America's borders.

September 20th, Gilchrist plans to bring militia members to the southern borders in an effort to do what the federal and state governments refuse to do: stop the unimpeded flow of illegal immigrants, drugs, weapons, and foreign terrorists into our nation. Instead of expressions of gratitude and appreciation, Gilchrist is being rebuffed by the very agencies they offer to support. Big-Government Report-Militia Planning to Block Border Ports of Entry to Protest Illegal Immigration

OPERATION NORMANDY HAS KICKED OFF

The Minuteman Project's "Operation Normandy" has been launched as of 1200 hours Monday, July 7. This event will dwarf the original Minuteman Project of 2005. At least 3,500 non-militia volunteers are expected to participate, plus uncounted groups of militias from all over the country. It appears the very people we trust to 'do their job', are more concerned with protecting the criminals than securing our borders. The militia volunteers should be welcomed as much needed constitutional reinforcements.

We wholeheartedly support Jim Gilchrist, and his Minuteman Project; and we must contain and control our unprotected, open, and flowing Southern Border.
This is seirous stuff. Shoot to kill stuff. Even shoot US Border Patrol stuff.
LightinDarkness

Ex-Fake President Timmy (I guess that is his title now?) is still trying to influence the fRuSA calls using surrogates. He has been phoning and emailing people to make sure his word gets in. This week, he announced that he had heard from God (no, really) that the "lease on the US corporation" was up on October 16 and that the fRuSA would be in power after that. This revelation was announced on the weekly Fake Governors call, and the response was...less than enthusiastic. People chimed in to talk about how they still love Ex-Fake President Timmy, but I don't think even the people left in fRuSA believes a thing he says anymore.
LightinDarkness

Latest from Fake President Geiger: there will be "millions and millions of people" in the Republic in "6-8 months from now."

I want some of what he is smoking.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

LightinDarkness wrote:...... This week, he announced that he had heard from God (no, really) that the "lease on the US corporation" was up on October 16 and that the fRuSA would be in power after that. .....
It may be amusing but it's not amazing that instititutionalized (or marginalized) people think they hear from God. Nobody else is taking their calls, nobody else is bothering to communicate with them, so they start imagining that God is picking up on the first ring. In almost every instance God tells them that they are more important than the rest of the world could possibly appreciate. I am, somehow, on the mailing list for the monthly or thereabouts revelations of Fundy Mormon prophet Warren Jeffs, who's doing life, and he's getting pretty interesting messages from God ..... it may surprise you that God is not real good with grammar and spelling!
notorial dissent

It would probably be more amazing if he hadn't been doing it since well before the wheels started to fall off and he got a free all expense paid vacation at Club Fed. He was have delusions visions early on and all along while he was pretend pressy as well. Remember that above all else he and Kelby are Affinity first, last, and foremost scammers and they’ve been doing the religion dodge for years, decades maybe. So nothing really new other than that they are getting further and further out in the wierdosphere.