Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by LightinDarkness »

fortinbras wrote:Did those "Red States" form a splinter group separate from the main RuSA? If so, PLEASE provide a URL or some info on it.
Yes, they splintered but I have been unable to find the conference call information - they never made a website. I suspect the splinter group is dead as the Fake "Red" Congress got tired of LARP with so few people. It was all very LARP House of Cards in how it occured...there were back smoke filled rooms called the Fake Senate "Coffee Clutch" that organized the rebellion. Fake President Geiger rebuked them about this in September 2014 (google RuSA coffee clutch to see his memo).

I wish I could have found it...a rebellion by a Fake Congress against another Fake Congress...you can't make this stuff up...
LightinDarkness

Gregg wrote: I seem to recall one of the things you needed to do for your state to be in compliance was to buy and official seal or some such, for a not immaterial amount of Federal Reserve Notes, from Jimmy Tim or one of his lackeys.
Indeed - among the other incredibly detailed requirements, you must have a expensive seal (sold by RuSA!) and at one time I believe also had to have all the fancy paperwork notarized two times (I guess two times is necessary for the full sovcit magic - one time isn't good enough).
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

fortinbras wrote:Did those "Red States" form a splinter group separate from the main RuSA? If so, PLEASE provide a URL or some info on it.
I think they reorganized under the Artichokes of Confederation.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

LightinDarkness wrote:
Yes, they splintered but I have been unable to find the conference call information - they never made a website. I suspect the splinter group is dead as the Fake "Red" Congress got tired of LARP with so few people. It was all very LARP House of Cards in how it occured...there were back smoke filled rooms called the Fake Senate "Coffee Clutch" that organized the rebellion. Fake President Geiger rebuked them about this in September 2014 (google RuSA coffee clutch to see his memo).

I wish I could have found it...a rebellion by a Fake Congress against another Fake Congress...you can't make this stuff up...
:haha:
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

LightinDarkness wrote:(I guess two times is necessary for the full sovcit magic - one time isn't good enough).
In "traditional" magic, three times are necessary. Maybe that's why this doesn't work. :haha:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The RuSA House of Representatives conference call on Tuesday, March 10, got a whopping 9 Representatives from 7 States (that seems the usual number for these calls) and the reading of the DSI (Declaration of Sovereign Intent) was a mere three minutes (from 6:50 to 9:50), in which the RuSA claims immunity for its members from US laws, seems unsure of the date of the Declaration of Independence (it's given here as circa 1776), limits the RuSA Constitution to the original and the Bill of Rights but not the 11th nor any subsequent amendment (and yet they allow women to vote!), and sort of threatens anyone who violates RuSA laws or immunity.

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.or ... 0study.mp3
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

So does that mean they are bringing back slavery? Who needs the 13 or 14 ammendments anyway.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Instead of the usual RuSA House of Reps tonight, a special Joint Session (I wonder who will light up the joint):
Invitation to
"We the People" in Republic

President Geiger will address a Special Joint Session of Congress tonight, March 17, 2015. Your attendance is greatly encouraged and appreciated!

This Evening
6pm Pac/7pm Mtn/8pm Cen/9pm East

Gallery Conference Number
712-432-0900
Access Code: 448229#
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Maybe they mean a joint of beef, served family-style at the local barbecue joint. I could go for that -- if they're eating, they're not bloviating.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Darndest thing. He who was President James Buchanan Geiger is now Interim President Geiger, and the VP and the Speaker of the House and the rest are also Interim this-and-that.
Evidence of some sort of internal revolution perhaps.
LightinDarkness

fortinbras wrote:Darndest thing. He who was President James Buchanan Geiger is now Interim President Geiger, and the VP and the Speaker of the House and the rest are also Interim this-and-that.
Evidence of some sort of internal revolution perhaps.
Just a name changing of the LARP titles. In RuSA mythology they are "interim" until they get 50% + 1 of the country in RuSA, at which point they are the permanent government. I suspect the adding of the "interm" was due to infighting about who was going to get the permanent positions (everyone wants those government paychecks!).
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Comes of not being able to keep your lies straight after telling them for so long, or they think that somehow it has some legal significance to keep them from getting in trouble, or they just can't keep their stories straight.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LightinDarkness wrote: I suspect the adding of the "interm" was due to infighting about who was going to get the permanent positions (everyone wants those government paychecks!).
Darn, I thought it indicated that they instigated a coup d'etat against themselves.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently there was a Night of Long Knives in the RuSA - again. The entire point of the Special conference call was for Pres. Geiger to emphasize that the Republic FOR the USA was only an interim govt, which would give way once their Revolution had succeeded (an event one of their number expected within 2015) and the "corporate government" was defeated, at which point the true Constitutional government would be elected and take over. Toward that end he denounced two RuSA Senators who had evidently articulated an understanding of their elected offices to be something different (but their words were not quoted so I am not sure what the points of difference were). At any rate, their position was contrary to the RuSA's Declaration of Sovereign Intent (DSI, or Utah Document) ... although that Document had been kept secret, even from members of the RuSA Congress until recently, and from the hoi polloi even to this date.

Anyway, these two senators were declared thrown out of office, out of the RuSA, and into the outer darkness. I cannot imagine a worse fate, except perhaps Ebola. The RuSA's Chief Justice then read his official opinion on the status of the RuSA under the DSI, an opinion made somewhat cloudy by the fact that he kept referring obliquely to the principles of this document that the rest of us had never seen, but the trend again was that RuSA was interim and not intended to be permanent. Evidently as a result, EVERY office holder was instructed to add "Interim" to his office title just to hammer home the point.

To my tiny mind, if RuSA was itself temporary, then it was rather unnecessary to have Temporary officers of a Temporary govt. The call lasted 1 hour 40 minutes, and had the same entertainment value as root canal so I skipped a few minutes here and there when playing the recording. I did not hear any reading from the DSI itself, but such readings have been very brief in previous conference calls, so I may have skipped over it.
LightinDarkness

Fort, thanks for the update. I confess that while I used to keep updated on RuSA, the "government" is in such shambles that I rarely listen anymore. Gone are the halcyon days when Tim Turner would hold court with thousands of delusional sovcits on the line, talking up about how the Chinese were shipping tons of gold to him and they would be in power any day now...
notorial dissent

Now it is just a bare handful of the too dumb to walk and chew gum brigade. Still delusional, and too too dumb to figure out that the party is over, not that it ever really started.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Invitation to
"We the People" in Republic

President Geiger will address a Special Joint Session of Congress tonight, [Tuesday] March 24, 2015.
Your attendance is greatly encouraged and appreciated!

This Evening
6pm Pac/7pm Mtn/8pm Cen/9pm East

Gallery Conference Number
712-432-0900
Access Code: 448229#
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Once again, the Special Joint Session conference call, on Tuesday, March 24th, performed no legislative action but was, again, a sounding board for Geiger's (and others') articulation of the goals and limitations of the RuSA.
http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.or ... 20edit.mp3

This time it seems that someone put the fear of God into the leadership of the legal risks of actually doing anything that pretends to be a governmental activity. Geiger spoke at length as how the RuSA was essentially the creditor/trustee that stood to take over the reins of the federal govt when the "corporate government" imploded - an implosion he clearly expects to be fairly soon - and folded in bankruptcy, its various legislators and other officials fleeing from their desks, etc., so that the RuSA would just walk in and take their places, peaceably (and apparently without the competition of any other would-be govt such as the late John McHaffie's anonymous President of the US).
In the 28th minute, Geiger articulated the fact that a traffic police could stop one and ask to see his DL was proof that we were under the oppressive heel of a "foreign" (but not otherwise identified) government. Somewhat further on, in the 58th minute, one of the RuSA's Justices declared that adherents would get in trouble using the regular US flag or the names of US courts because of "copyright" issues - not fraud, not criminal impersonation, but copyright. And over and over, the RuSA really couldn't accomplish anything in this time-space continuum because it was merely "pre-emptive" and interim and so forth. So don't expect it to do you any good.
notorial dissent

The brain trust that is fRuSa is just positively awe inspiring. They can't even run a pretend gov't and get it right.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

fortinbras wrote:Once again, the Special Joint Session conference call, on Tuesday, March 24th, performed no legislative action but was, again, a sounding board for Geiger's (and others') articulation of the goals and limitations of the RuSA.

<Snip>

This time it seems that someone put the fear of God into the leadership of the legal risks of actually doing anything that pretends to be a governmental activity.

<Snip>

And over and over, the RuSA really couldn't accomplish anything in this time-space continuum because it was merely "pre-emptive" and interim and so forth. So don't expect it to do you any good.
This is kinda interesting because I ~think~ it indicates that being somewhat realistic is in fact injurious to fantasy republics. Tim Turner was really bad at a whole lot of things, he was an inept administrator, he squandered the good faith and best efforts of literately thousands of his freedom minded followers by being more dictatorial, vindictive and having far less respect for his own imaginary "rule of law" than he could ever accuse the "de facto" of being. Yet he was a fluent and flowery liar who could spin fables of foreign supporters and metric mega tons of gold leaving his followers feeling that they were part of something important, something to be proud of.

I remember the special election night call when President Geiger won office. Up till that time the number of loyal "green states" was a more or less a closely guarded secret but on that call it was revealed that there were only 15 states left in RuSA and two of them couldn't even be arsed to submit a slate of electors. On the recent "two Senators overboard" call it was mentioned that the green state count has dropped to 9 under Geiger's leadership. Is the active number of participants per state to qualify as "green" more than say, three?

And now their "leaders" are admitting to the unsovereign like sin of paying income taxes. Somewhere Jimmy Tim is turning over in his jail cell. Admitting to people that RuSA has no power or authority what so ever and that just because you're a citizen of the reformed republic doesn't mean you don't have to pay your speeding tickets or tax bills, as realistic as it may well be does not in fact seem to be an effective way of retaining let alone growing their membership.

President James Buchanan Geiger is a more honest and realistic leader than Tim Turner ever was which, in this particular instance means he is far less qualified to hold the office.