Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravag

Post by notorial dissent »

fRuSA is down to literally a pathetic handful of individuals at this point it would seem, largely due to the enlightened leadership of current pretend pressy Jimmy Bu, who is, if possible, is even crookeder than his no longer acknowledged predecessor. Jimmy Tim was first, last, foremost, and always a died in the wool con man out to get whatever he could squeeze out of his marks, and that is exactly what he did until the fRuSA crew started to wise up to him and quit shelling out the bucks, at which point he started to lose interest. He was still running his seminars and tax scams while holding office, and that is what finally brought him down. Jimmy Bu basically fixed the election to replace Jimmy Tim by using one of his pet judges to rubberstamp what he was doing and then once he got in he got all administrativy and insisted that the pretend states had to jump through all sorts of hoops and submit special approved, essentially by him, paperwork with seals they could only get from him at an exorbitant price, at which point the peasants revolted and most of their pretend states and players disappeared. So, at this juncture, it kind of looks like buh bye fRuSA.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am sorely tempted to step forward and join RuSA and volunteer to be one of their Governors or other officials, so I can have the inside track on how flaky these people really are.
But I worry that such a move will mean that, a year or two from now, I'll either be behind bars or in witness protection.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:I am sorely tempted to step forward and join RuSA and volunteer to be one of their Governors or other officials, so I can have the inside track on how flaky these people really are.
But I worry that such a move will mean that, a year or two from now, I'll either be behind bars or in witness protection.
I thought of becoming the Governor of Massachusetts or a Supreme Court Justice; but I'm sure that to qualify would require the expenditure of money which can be better spent almost anywhere else.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I thought of becoming the Governor of Massachusetts or a Supreme Court Justice; but I'm sure that to qualify would require the expenditure of money which can be better spent almost anywhere else.
Not to mention having to eat at a Denny's before every meeting.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

fortinbras wrote:I am sorely tempted to step forward and join RuSA and volunteer to be one of their Governors or other officials, so I can have the inside track on how flaky these people really are.
So join as a pretend person, doing it as an acknowledged journalistic exercise here should more than suffice. My personal feeling is that unless you are doing something like Jimmy Tim, income tax fraud, or filing false documents like a few others in fRuSA, just playing along shouldn't be any thing more than that. I think if there is any hanky panky going on it will be on the side of current "innerim pretend pressy" Jimmy Bu.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

We get to tie together two mangy cats by their tails.
Anthony Williams, the self-styled Private Atty-Gen, who was making a nuisance of himself in Hawaiian courts is now making himself a nuisance in Miami courts.
And, if you bother to watch the video, at about 2:25, we see that he's using an RuSA license tag on his car.

http://www.wsvn.com/story/28606959/sove ... dade-judge

Some day (maybe soon) some prosecutor is going to provide him with a truly captive audience for his nonsense.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

fortinbras wrote:We get to tie together two mangy cats by their tails.
Anthony Williams, the self-styled Private Atty-Gen, who was making a nuisance of himself in Hawaiian courts is now making himself a nuisance in Miami courts.
And, if you bother to watch the video, at about 2:25, we see that he's using an RuSA license tag on his car.

http://www.wsvn.com/story/28606959/sove ... dade-judge

Some day (maybe soon) some prosecutor is going to provide him with a truly captive audience for his nonsense.
At least his badge is better than the C3PO badge our Canadian Guru flashes.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

That's a "personating" badge, for sure.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The latest RuSA House of Reps conference call (March 31) devoted exactly two minutes, no more, to revealing more of the famous Utah Document ...

http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.or ... %20DSI.mp3

... (from 7:32 to 9:32) in which portion the RuSA claimed to have jurisdiction, possession, authority, etc., over EVERYTHING that might be considered govt property, including to 200 miles out to sea.

We pretty much expected this, but I was hoping for more build-up with reasons why the "corporate government" is being replaced. As it is, so far they've read a total of about ten sentences. I could type this much on one page (and I suspect there is more to the document that they are not yet revealing). Yet, they still refuse to let their adherents - even the members of their own Congress - have copies. It's all a rehash of the sort of stuff you could get from at least 50 other sources in the last quarter-century; none of it is so original, unique, sensitive, earth-shaking, etc., to justify the RuSA's paranoia about hiding it from its own members.

One of the reasons read so far was a complaint about the Federal Reserve System which included an entirely inaccurate account of how the Federal Reserve Act was voted by Congress.

I would not be surprised if their support diminished, at least by one or two people, with every conference call wherein they make absurd claims, promises, and posturings.
Last edited by fortinbras on Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

fortinbras wrote:I would not be surprised if their support diminished, at least by one or two people, with every conference call wherein they make absurd claims, promises, and posturings.
That could get scary considering I don't think they have all that many left to begin with. They have what looks like 15 states and out of them they can 9 members out of 8 states to call in at this point.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I skipped last week's RuSA recorded conference call because the only piece of the Utah Document read was three minutes of how they wanted courts to adhere to their strange interpretations.

This week's conference call ....
http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.or ... Rights.mp3
.... spends only 3½ minutes of the Utah Document, from 10:35 to 14:05, in which the RuSA declares that it will be using as its muscle - as law enforcement and as an army against foreign invaders(!) - a group called "American Rangers", which it authorizes to use what degree of force - including deadly force - to accomplish the RuSA's purposes and which can be liable only according the laws of the RuSA.

I am not entirely clear on the American Rangers. In the War for Independence, the American Rangers were the pro-British troops! Present day it seems to be a sort of Christian oriented version of the Boy Scouts.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:I skipped last week's RuSA recorded conference call because the only piece of the Utah Document read was three minutes of how they wanted courts to adhere to their strange interpretations.

This week's conference call ....
http://www.republicoftheunitedstates.or ... Rights.mp3
.... spends only 3½ minutes of the Utah Document, from 10:35 to 14:05, in which the RuSA declares that it will be using as its muscle - as law enforcement and as an army against foreign invaders(!) - a group called "American Rangers", which it authorizes to use what degree of force - including deadly force - to accomplish the RuSA's purposes and which can be liable only according the laws of the RuSA.

I am not entirely clear on the American Rangers. In the War for Independence, the American Rangers were the pro-British troops! Present day it seems to be a sort of Christian oriented version of the Boy Scouts.
You may be thinking of the Royal Rangers, who are run under the auspices of the Seventh-Day Adventists and whose uniforms (at least in the 90s) mimicked those of the Boy Scouts.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Whatsamatta, LiD, work and school solving your insomnia problems? I mean how could you resist listening to what seems like hours and hours of larping idiots droning on and on and on about nothing? Why the next thing you'll be telling me is that you aren't listening to the NLA conferences, the hours and hours of pointless aimless blathering and whining, I mean, what kind of stamina do you have if you can't deal with a little audio trepanning?

And, yes, I see your point, they haven't said or come up with anything juicy in what seems like forever. Why the next thing they'll start to lose members and then where will we be?

FWIW, I listened to PART of the last fRuSA call and nearly fell asleep before it had barely started, I don't know which is worse, the poor verbal ability of the participants, or the mind numbing and so very wrong ideas propounded by their "teachers".
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
fortinbras wrote:I am not entirely clear on the American Rangers. In the War for Independence, the American Rangers were the pro-British troops! Present day it seems to be a sort of Christian oriented version of the Boy Scouts.
You may be thinking of the Royal Rangers, who are run under the auspices of the Seventh-Day Adventists and whose uniforms (at least in the 90s) mimicked those of the Boy Scouts.
Nope, this boy scouting outfit calls itself American Rangers, claims to be true to Baden-Powell's vision (possibly attracts parents by excluding people now accepted in the BSA).
http://www.americanrangers.org/AboutUs.html
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

notorial dissent wrote:FWIW, I listened to PART of the last fRuSA call and nearly fell asleep before it had barely started, I don't know which is worse, the poor verbal ability of the participants, or the mind numbing and so very wrong ideas propounded by their "teachers".
Not to mention their slipshod parliamentary procedure. One of their leaders started with "I want to make a motion that" .... which, seriously, is not a motion itself but his confession of his itch to offer one. This was compounded by his adding, after getting a second, that he wanted to amend his motion by adding that it should be voted on by voice vote (which, I suppose, meant Not a roll-call vote) - actually a separate motion which should have been dealt with first.
Jefferson would be rolling in his grave.
notorial dissent

Nice thought, but parliamentary procedure, I'm not sure they would even know what that was, and I am sure that most, if not all of them would be convinced it was something foreign to be avoided at all costs. I'd just settle for a little actual organization and something resembling coherent thought.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Indeed notorial, between work and school I am sadly deprived of the Fruitcake Extravaganza. But with such high numbers of Fake Congress critters attending the calls - what was it, 6 or 7 last meeting? - I feel like I am not missing much.

However, I am thankful to the courageous quatloosians (and fogbowers, since they also have a thread) who spend the time to keep us updated on the crazies. It is indeed a thankless job, but I appreciate reading about how RuSA is dissolving into nothingness.
notorial dissent

It is fascinating watching, in a real slow motion train wreck sort of thing, since they are moving towards wreck status, no doubt about that, but they really are doing it in slow motion, kind of reminds me of those old TV shows when they were supposed to being so fast they filmed them in slomo. They have, however, been downright boring of late, particularly with their dwindling membership. Good luck on school by the way.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

At long last:
RNN- Release of the DSI - May 7, 2015 -**TONIGHT**
Republic for the United States of America 12:01 PM Keep this message at the top of your inbox Newsletters
info@republicoftheunitedstates.org

Also simulcasting at: The American Republic blogtalkradio

Visit us at: http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org

RNN Special Event!

Release of the
"Declaration of Sovereign Intent"
and the
"Proclamation of Claim and Interest"

Tonight!
May 7, 2015

Host: Bob Barnet Producer: Kelby Smith
We will deliver the "DSI" , here and now! The Declaration of Sovereign Intent c.2010, will be read; and including the "Proclamation of Claim and Interest" c.2012, as filed. You will hear the testimony from the man who actually delivered notice.
NOTE:
The "Declaration of Sovereign Intent" and "Proclamation of Claim and Interest" will be available to view on Republicfortheunitedstates.org at the end of Thursday's RNN broadcast.
It is the continuing mythology of the RuSA that this document, worked up fairly late in its history (after its fiasco at intimidating Governors by mail as The Guardians of the Republic), has some tremendous earthshaking quality -- yet it kept this document secret from its own membership up to now. And they are so impressed with themselves; their announcement is that the Utah Document is circa 2010, when they know precisely its date, and similarly in their other documents they describe the Declaration of Independence as circa 1776 as if its date were uncertain. Until now the best you could hope for was, if you kissed up your RuSA Governor, he might permit you to see, for a limited number of minutes, the document on his computer - you were not allowed to make any sort of notes or otherwise try to perpetuate any piece of it for yourself. Sorta like Pentagon press briefings during WW2. And the portions released so far on their conference calls - perhaps twenty sentences total - are just the usual crap about the Federal Reserve and IRS, and demands and announcements that they (the RuSA) are taking over everything and the US Army should listen to them, etc. etc. - hardly anything remotely novel. So I don't know the real reason for the secrecy about it. I expect that when the suspense is over, the RuSA membership will Not grow.
notorial dissent

I'll reserve judgment until I've actually read it, but I'm betting it's not the "real" Utah document, but a cleverly cobbled together forgery with layers in the .pdf and all to fool the sheeple. For those of the humor challenged here :sarcasmon: