Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Republic for the united States (RuSA) Fruitcake Extravaganza

Post by Baidn »

Also a short PS on the former general. It seems a sad occasional side effect of the very high ranked to not be able to adjust to civilian life in unique and befuddling ways. My non expert suspicion is that the change from "I say jump you say how high" of 97% of the people you encounter to being "just some old guy" has an almost shattering effect on their personalities. The craving to retain or regain the status and authority, even briefly, that one once had can lead to some very extreme views and actions.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

If anybody is still reading this thread from time to time (just finished the rather fascinating read of the whole thing) I just started to watch some of the good fake prez's YouTube vids and had a question. Without getting too political is his fawning over Trump an attempt to show that "he can't POSSIBLY be treasonous, why I'm just lousy with loyalty to our president!" Or some kind of weird sovrun double think bootlicking?
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

If I had to guess, he's hoping for a pardon (like Joe Arpaio or Conrad Black).
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

A lot of the sovruns latched onto Trump even though it makes no sense.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Bootlicking it is :lol:
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It's a bit difficult to understand how the RuSA is kissing up to Trump when they simultaneously have their own President who purportedly is more authentically head of the Constitutional government.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pretend presy Jimmy Tim was officially deposed and became a non person with fRuSA, and haven't heard much at all from his successor in pretend, Buchanan. It would seem wanting the pretend presyship was more fun than finally getting it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:19 am Pretend presy Jimmy Tim was officially deposed and became a non person with fRuSA, and haven't heard much at all from his successor in pretend, Buchanan. It would seem wanting the pretend presyship was more fun than finally getting it.
I think DJT is finding out the same thing.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Hello again, I suddenly remembered about this forum.

Why, you ask? Well, Nathan Peachy, of RuSA fame, and recently the grateful recipients of more than ten years free food and lodgings, has been visiting my country lately, and this has drawn the attention of local papers. Using money scammed from a large number of elderly people Peachy bought a villa in Oslo, Norway, filled it with silver and tried to have it declared an independent church state. Everything has been confiscated, but there are still 2 tons of silver missing.

Now, the weird part. The front of the operation, the man who lived in the house, was someone known as "The General" or "L.W.R". Later found, according to his driver's license, to be one Lorin William Rosier. Supposed to be born i Lousiana, and according to Peachey (I know) loads of financial and military experience, well connected and so important that (again according to Peacy), the FBI would never ever be allowed to touch him.

But who is he? Rosier was dying of cancer when things started to unravel, and it looks like his part in this has not been fully explained. At first I thought he was a patsy and a front, but a search on Quatloos gave me this:
ONLY THE WESTERN EUROPEAN MONETARY SYSTEM IS FAILING FINANCIALLY, BUT IT IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE REST OF THE WORLD’S FINANCIAL PROBLEMS. We are right and you know it. Why else would you need to fraudulently develop a high level scam to steal $15 trillion dollars and trade it at a rate of 2000% a month? Where’s the money, General Rosier? Where’s the money, Mr. Bernanke? Where's the money Lord Steven Greene?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8485&p=144709&hilit=rosier#p144709

This is peculiar, the nut cases of White Hat Reporters seems to have a beef with "General Rosier" in 2012. Peachy did not start up in Norway until 2014. In 2012 Rosier was, according to what the papers can find, living in a modest apartment outside Oslo, and not making much of himself.

Has anyone here ever run into "The General", "L.W.R" og "Loren William Rosier"
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Thule wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 10:59 am Has anyone here ever run into "The General", "L.W.R" og "Loren William Rosier"
You mean this guy..... https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/20 ... ltIndex=12
Sounds like a cartoon skit - "peachey and the general". Seriously though, the Iraqi Dinar scam is something I know very little about.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

JAMES TIMOTHY TURNER
Register Number: 14154-002
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: Montgomery RRM
Release Date: 01/19/2027
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption