Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

At Dennys, of course

Post by Demosthenes »

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 11:17 PM
To: 1 Free Inhabitant
Subject: "The California People's Grand Jury" info & invitation

Greetings,
Due to abuses of unlawful government, we are inviting interested parties to participate in a People’s Grand Jury, of 26+ people, to be known as "The California People's Grand Jury". We are tired of being harvested by the traffic cops, DMV, government actors, and taxing agencies, and intend to bring charges against them, returning them to the de jure lawful limitations, or replace them.
We need a surplus list of willing participants that will commit to being on this groundbreaking de jure Jury. There are already a dozen or so people in southern and northern cal interested and willing to participate. We see this as a more immediate and constitutional solution than Title-42 for remedy.

We are calling our initial big meeting at the Denny's in Hollywood, 5751 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, this Saturday, Feb. 2, at 2pm. We plan to Skype-conference with those who can’t attend in person so that anyone in the state can be involved and on the same page. Bring all others who may be interested.

If you are unsure, come to learn about it. We hope that you can make it, and that you will join us.

assistant,
w
Demo.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: At Dennys, of course

Post by notorial dissent »

Oh the unintended comedy!!! Of course it was at Denny's. Isn't that the official court sight? I think the Congress meets at Big Boy's or some such.

Just out of curiosity, does CA have a counterfeit of legal process law?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Damn, I just got back from LA so I returned a few days too early to participate in this historic event. Not that I would have actually dined there, the Google reviews of this location make me wary. Who needs food anyhow? Basking in the aura of these patriots would have been sustenance enough.

As a comment on the second review I once went to a KFC that had completely run out of chicken.

The service here is the WORST out of all the Denny's I have visited. The service was so slow that o waited 30 min just to order, then another hour just to get my food. When I got my food, the quality wasn't even that good. If you are ever looking for a Denny's, I wouldn't recommend that you come here, unless you like to wait for a very long time to get a somewhat quality of food.

I live close by and love the fish meals but when I took my disabled neighbor the other night they had no fish. We were informed they ran short. We wanted to leave immediately but figured since we were there we would order something else. I told the waiter I would call next time before I drive over to make sure they have what we want. I called the number on the site for that particular establishment and no one answered the phone. I called again and no answer. I called the one up the street they answered immediately. This place sucks. Avoid it if you can. What you may want they may not have.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

We need a surplus list of willing participants...
Presumably with surplus time, money and rights?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Montana Notasovrun
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Location: I was turned loose somewhere in the middle of Montana

Post by Montana Notasovrun »

The service here is the WORST out of all the Denny's I have visited. The service was so slow that o waited 30 min just to order, then another hour just to get my food.

This is perfect!! I'm sure its by design so they can get all their grand juryin' done before the food arrives.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Anyone here willing to appear on Skype wearing camos with a big confederate flag on the wall behind them?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

grixit wrote:Anyone here willing to appear on Skype wearing camos with a big confederate flag on the wall behind them?
Don't put ideas in my head. (I'll have to get up to speed on NASCAR and country music first, but it would be the biggest spoof since Clayton Bigsby.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

[...]
To: 1 Free Inhabitant
Subject: "The California People's Grand Jury" info & invitation

[...] abuses of unlawful government,[...]People’s Grand Jury,[...]"The California People's Grand Jury". [...]harvested by the traffic cops, DMV, government actors, and taxing agencies[...] intend to bring charges against them[...]de jure lawful limitations[...].
[...]groundbreaking de jure Jury. [...]dozen or so people [...]constitutional solution[...]Title-42 for remedy.[...] Denny's in Hollywood,
Just to be clear. This is real? Not a parody from a certain grumpy cat who misses her melon hat?
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

'Tis real.
Demo.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Tis SUR real!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Demo - were you in PS? Did you cruise over for the big event? (I know, I know , 3 hours on the 60 is hardly a "cruise")
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Ten bucks says they vote "true bill" on every case they hear. :shock:

And then they'll eat their Grand Slams. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by gatsby on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

notorial dissent wrote:Just out of curiosity, does CA have a counterfeit of legal process law?
I could not find one, but many other states have a simulating legal process statute.

However, I did find this California statute:

"472. Every person who, with intent to defraud another, forges, or
counterfeits the seal of this State, the seal of any public officer
authorized by law, the seal of any Court of record, or the seal of
any corporation, or any other public seal authorized or recognized by
the laws of this State, or of any other State, Government, or
country, or who falsely makes, forges, or counterfeits any impression
purporting to be an impression of any such seal
, or who has in his
possession any such counterfeited seal or impression thereof, knowing
it to be counterfeited, and willfully conceals the same, is guilty
of forgery."
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Hang on! I've got a better name for this social club:

"The California People's Grand Slam Jury." :lol: :lol: :lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Perfect!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Any word on how many indictments came out of last Saturday's grand slam jury session? :whistle:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Given it was held at Denny's around lunch time, maybe jury members really did indict a ham sandwich. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Ain't America great? :mrgreen: