Dorner

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Dorner

Post by JamesVincent »

Has anyone else been following this? Wondering if he is sov'run or close to it.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation ... 1236.story
Accused killer Christopher Dorner was surrounded by police inside a Big Bear area cabin after getting into a gun battle Tuesday that left two San Bernardino County Sheriff's deputies injured, officials said.
Days ago, Dorner broke into a cabin off Route 38, a source said. He allegedly tied up the couple inside and held them hostage until Tuesday morning when he left. It is unclear whether Dorner stole their vehicle or another, but Fish and Wildlife officers knew to be on the lookout for a white pickup truck when they spotted Dorner driving one and attempted to stop him, the source said.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Dorner

Post by fortinbras »

I have not heard anything about Dorner to indicate he is a sovrun, although I have heard nearly nothing about his politics.

From what I read, he is very much aggrieved about problems on the job and blames other cops and the dept brass for his misfortunes.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well, we may never know for sure, because he took the coward's way out (unsurprisingly).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I think it unjust to say it was the coward's way out. He knew he'd get the death penalty, spend long years in prison before the day came, probably after much humiliation and privation. He simply sped up the inevitable.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:I think it unjust to say it was the coward's way out. He knew he'd get the death penalty, spend long years in prison before the day came, probably after much humiliation and privation. He simply sped up the inevitable.
I stand by my words. He was unwilling to face up to the consequences of his actions, and be held accountable for them in a court of law. He was in control of the moment of his death; and he should never have been in control of any of his significant actions for the rest of his life.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Has he been confirmed dead? I read his manifesto last night. Anyone else read it?
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The latest is that a body was found in the ruins, and the authorities are working to ID it. Dorner's license was also found in the cabin.

I skimmed the manifesto; but it's essentially the old "they done me wrong" story which we hear from many of our TD/sovrun pals who go off the rails.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I skimmed the manifesto; but it's essentially the old "they done me wrong" story which we hear from many of our TD/sovrun pals who go off the rails.
Yes, but lots of crazies tell a "they done me wrong" story. There is nothing specifically sovereign about Dorner's manifesto. Batshit crazy, yes; sovrun, no.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Yes, but lots of crazies tell a "they done me wrong" story. There is nothing specifically sovereign about Dorner's manifesto. Batshit crazy, yes; sovrun, no.
And that is an excellent point. Continuing this thread is not going to go anywhere near sovrun/scammer territory which is the point of this site, so I will be locking it down.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff