New Articles February, 2013

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

New Articles February, 2013

Post by Prof »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/126509969/Sov ... ce-Academy

Note comment concerning source of information: "influenced by the anti-American, far left Southern Poverty Law Center.
"My Health is Better in November."
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: New Articles February, 2013

Post by Burnaby49 »

Trying to open that link crashed my Internet Explorer, including a download I was doing.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Sovereign Citizen from Maine's Criminal Justice Academy

This is what police officers are being taught in Maine and other parts of the country. This was influenced by the anti-American, far-left Southern Poverty Law Center.
The entire article is the training book from Maine's Police Academy on sov'runs.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Burnaby49 wrote:Trying to open that link crashed my Internet Explorer, including a download I was doing.
One of many reasons why I recommend switching to Chrome, which is fast, secure and robust.

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Wondering if someone from within the law-enforcement community leaked this to a sovcit.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

gatsby wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Trying to open that link crashed my Internet Explorer, including a download I was doing.
One of many reasons why I recommend switching to Chrome, which is fast, secure and robust.

Actually I have both thanks. I use them interchangeably and happened to be using IE this time. I didn't think to try chrome. I'll give it a shot after my current download is finished, don't want to lose it twice.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I use Firefox and never have a problem.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

gatsby wrote:

Quite right, no problem using Chrome.

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

:whistle: We're getting into politics, again....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

deleted
Last edited by gatsby on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Yes, those are the two topics not to be mentioned on this site. And it seems to be the same people who have a problem with following the rules. Those posts are now deleted.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

deleted
Last edited by gatsby on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

deleted
Last edited by gatsby on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I believe the issue was that one of the gun-industry groups was characterized as being even more extreme than the other group, which was judged to be pretty extreme itself. While I generally tend to agree with that viewpoint, the comment was likely to touch off a political argument; and thus I believe that it was properly deleted.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

WOOOOSH :!:
gatsby wrote:Ahh. I clicked on your ID and saw that your profile says "Gun Manufacturer." That explains it.
Search the 'Net for USVI Gun Manufacturer as it relates to tax evaders / protesters / deniers.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

gatsby wrote:So a brief comment comparing two gun-industry groups has been deleted because it was determined to involve politics? How does that involve politics?
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I believe the issue was that one of the gun-industry groups was characterized as being even more extreme than the other group, which was judged to be pretty extreme itself. While I generally tend to agree with that viewpoint, the comment was likely to touch off a political argument; and thus I believe that it was properly deleted.
Exactly. The management has asked that comments and posts stay on target with addressing scams and scammers without dragging into the thread personal viewpoints regarding controversial or potential controversial subjects that have nothing to do with scammers and scams.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

deleted
Last edited by gatsby on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

deleted
Last edited by gatsby on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

gatsby wrote:Here, as the moderator alluded to, I've seen a dozen messages by me and others deleted because 1) I added a smiley face to mock Tim Turner
Actually, it was many smiley faces behind Tim Turner's religious statements. It was perceived by several members to be mocking religion even though you intended it to be a mockery of Tim's belief that his religion would somehow save him from the consequences of his wrongdoings. This launched a religious argument. I personally cleaned up that mess by simply removing the offensive content (just the smileys) and deleting the religious war.
2) pointed out the radicalism of a [redacted] group whose leader appears on the very mediums where I also hear and read from the sovereign citizens.
Such an opinion has been expressed here before on Q and has launched a political war. When we deleted that solitary opinion, we did it full well knowing where it was going to end up. Didn't really need a crystal ball to see it.
I had assumed this website was created by tax lawyer types who wanted to debunk theories by those who try to avoid paying taxes for whatever reason. Is that not the case?
Generally, that is the case. For a very long time, we operated under a rule of "almost anything goes" and expected that adults on the internet were capable of controlling themselves and behaving like adults. Unfortunately, we were wrong. Over time political and religious discourse became the main reason for some people to come to the site and everyone just got really pissy with each other. This site became quite caustic and less valuable for victims and law enforcement and we ended up losing productive members of our community. Since banning politics and religion, the ship has just about righted itself.

And for the record, Observer's changes to this thread has nothing to do with his political beliefs. His listed occupation is a mockery of a de-tax argument.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

gatsby wrote:Your personal and/or commercial viewpoints had no bearing on your decision to delete those comment(s)?
It's of course not your fault, but you come late to the ball. A month or so before the U.S. election last November, things got really nasty around here, to the extent that it repelled people looking for information about scams. Several people (including a few old-timers and one moderator) got the boot, something unprecedented in the ten-year history of this board. After extensive debate, it was decided that the best way to prevent that from happening again was bright-line: no politics or religion, except as clearly related to scams. Example: plenty of scammers do the voodoo that they do in the name of God. That's fair comment, so long as there is no implication that scamming is characteristic of any particular religion. Other scammers play the political vendetta card; that's also fair comment in the same way. But only that. I can understand how all this might seem silly to someone who wasn't here then. Adults should be able to keep it under control, right? Unfortunately, they didn't.

As for The Observer's "personal and/or commercial viewpoints": please look at the join dates for him and me. We are two of the longest-lasting (I almost said "oldest") members on the board. We are also a considerable distance apart on the political spectrum. I have never seen him act with anything less than absolute intellectual honesty. His personal and/or commercial viewpoints in fact had no bearing on what he did. If I miss the political stuff - and I do, sometimes - what I miss the most is the discussions with people like Obs.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume