A "Mass Citizens Arrest" Planned in D.C. on May 14

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

A "Mass Citizens Arrest" Planned in D.C. on May 14

Post by gatsby »

It looks like some sovcits are using Facebook to overthrow the government. I say sovcits because I read the disclaimer at the bottom.
A Mass Citizens Arrest On OUR Elected Officials In The Federal Government.

We The People will meet at the Capital Building in Washington DC to make a mass citizens arrest on every member of congress - both the house and senate, the Vice President and President for Treason against the United States of America.

With the aid of local law enforcement We The People will read formal charges of treason against each and every one of them and then each will be arrested and given due process.

We The People as American citizens have every right to make a citizens arrest if we see a crime being committed or know of a crime that has been committed and OUR elected officials are not holding their oaths to uphold and protect the U.S. Constitution and they no longer represent the people and doing so is TREASON and they must be held accountable.

Its past time the American people took action to hold OUR elected officials accountable for the damage they have done to this great country. I hope you will be one of the true American patriots that will show up and help the American people to see OUR country again.

Lets do this the PEACEFUL way fellow Americans. We are a republic - the rule of law and lets use the law to do the right thing and arrest them all for treason.

I chose this date because it is the week they WILL BE at work because the budget expires that week and we need to take care of business before they try to screw us more with their budget BS!! They are gone on Mondays and Fridays and they leave late Thursdays. Tuesday and Weds are the only days that work. They will have just gotten back to work on Tuesday.

This Is NOT A Political Party Thing Folks!! We Are ALL Americans And Its Time We Call Each Other That! No Party Labels Or Tags!! With That Being Said - We Welcome EVERY ONE That Wants To Help Stand Up For America!! Remember We All Think Differently So Lets Embrace The Diversity And WORK TOGETHER To Save OUR Country!! We Are All On The Same Side - Americas!! We The People Are All In This Together And ALL Together We The People Will Prevail!! Thanks Fellow Americans And We Will See TRUE AMERICA Again!!

I want them to know we are coming! I want the media to know too! What BETTER way to wake America up? Both the people and the elected who will be arrested! Think about it - WE ARE THE BOSS - not them!! The constitution demands we do this!! America demands we do this!!

"When the representative body have lost the confidence of their constituents, when they have notoriously made sale of their most valuable rights, when they have assumed to themselves powers which the people never put into their hands, then indeed their continuing in office becomes dangerous to the State, and calls for an exercise of the power of dissolution." ~ Thomas Jefferson

The American people are going to take back the power taken from them by the federal government by having each sovereign state in the union vote to nullify THIS federal government and starting over sticking to the constitution.

WE THE PEOPLE Are The Ones In Charge! It goes The People, The States and THEN The Federal Government. THIS Federal government is OUT OF CONTROL! We The People MUST TAKE BACK Our Power And Country!

To Restore The Republic - Four Goals

All 50 states each nullify the federal government by voting by ballot - only takes 35 to do it.

All 50 states make voter registration without declaring any party - only register to vote. We are all Americans and America comes before any political party. Both major parties are corrupt and no longer represent the people. Make the primaries blanket so there are no parties involved. That means no republican or democrat primaries - all Americans.

All 50 states make ALL elections paper ballot only and mandatory hand counts. NO ELECTRONIC MEANS to count ballots or vote.

All 50 states make it mandatory that a jury is told there are three options - not guilty, guilty, and the law is unjust and nullify the charges. The legal system needs checks and balances too and a jury is one way to do that. The status quo currently HIDES this from any jury.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Restore- ... 47?sk=info

** We need to recruit oath keepers and such to form a security for us. Anyone interested in helping with that please email ladyliberty24@hushmail.com.

** If enough fellow Americans seriously want to go I can look into getting group discounts at local hotels.

** Those who can - lets work on getting transportation to get as many fellow Americans and we can there.

** If anyone would like to help organize this in any way please email Samantha Adams at ladyliberty24@hushmail.com.

Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and this contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to you employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE
https://www.facebook.com/events/211694208972279
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: A "Mass Citizens Arrest" Planned in D.C. on May 14

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

These people can quote from the UCC, but they can't quote Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution which they claim to understand so well?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Too many big words in the constitution, and someone told them what the UCC sad, so they are just parroting that.

So, was this really from some of the FRUSA crowd, or just more wannabes?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including but not limited to my blah blah bloody blah...
Noone needs YOUR permission, when you put it up on Facebook it bacame THEIR inellectual property, and since that's about like painting it on the side of a building, privacy-wise, I'd guess it's in the public domain...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

At the very least he/she/they can't complain about someone violating their privacy since the essentially published it for all the world to see/read, but then what else would you expect from someone who is quite obviously a legal ignoramus?.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

With the aid of local law enforcement We The People will read formal charges of treason against each and every one of them and then each will be arrested and given due process.
I daresay that local law enforcement (actually, the Capitol - spelled with an O - Police have more presence on Capitol Hill than the DC cops) will have accommodations for anyone laying violent hands on a Member of Congress; and the chances of any of these people getting to seize the Prez or VP ......
Last edited by fortinbras on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

Wonder if this will be any better attended than Squirrely's picketing at the SCT was, five I think was the final count for her. I would bet the Capitol Police, the DC Police, and the Secret Service will be interested as well.
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

notorial dissent wrote:Wonder if this will be any better attended than Squirrely's picketing at the SCT was, five I think was the final count for her. I would bet the Capitol Police, the DC Police, and the Secret Service will be interested as well.
I read a comment from a supporter of the event saying some have already received visits from Secret Service agents.
Montana Notasovrun
Cannoneer
Cannoneer
Location: I was turned loose somewhere in the middle of Montana

Post by Montana Notasovrun »

gatsby wrote:I read a comment from a supporter of the event saying some have already received visits from Secret Service agents.
The statements made on that post were serious enough that great attention could be paid by the Secret Service and maybe others. Those threats may bring more than any of them bargained for. I just don't think they are all that smart, or right, or even as sharp as the edge of town. I think this batch of sovcits are mostly hot air, but there might be a Tim McVeigh type in there somewhere. I sure hope not tho.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editied to fix formatting, ND
notorial dissent

I think your summation of the group is probably pretty spot on, but all it takes is one crazy crazy enough to turn a silly event into a really bad situation come to pass.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

All I can think of is this:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Works for me, seems appropriate.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wonder if any of them remember that about 19 years ago, another wacko by the name of Linda Thompson planned the exact same thing?
Wikipedia wrote:
In 1994 Thompson declared herself "Acting Adjutant General" of the "Unorganized Militia of the United States" and announced plans for an armed march on Washington, D.C. in September of that year. She declared that militiamen would arrest and try for treason in "Citizen's Courts" those Congressional representatives not living up to their oath of office.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Wackadooster wrote:....You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and this contents herein.......
OOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Magic words!

:roll:

Who wrote this twaddle? A sixth grader?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Them's not magic words. Them's real lawyer-talk, just like real, red-blooded, all-Amurrican common-law lawyers use. Them's what will make those high-falutin, smarty-pants BAR servants of a foreign monarch crawl back into their holes. After all, them's based on (reverent nod of head) COMMON LAW, which was granted to posterity by the Magna Carta, and there is nothing that those unconstitutional usurpers can do to change that.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Them's not magic words. Them's real lawyer-talk, just like real, red-blooded, all-Amurrican common-law lawyers use. Them's what will make those high-falutin, smarty-pants BAR servants of a foreign monarch crawl back into their holes. After all, them's based on (reverent nod of head) COMMON LAW, which was granted to posterity by the Magna Carta, and there is nothing that those unconstitutional usurpers can do to change that.
:lol:
notorial dissent

Snicker, snort!!!

Thankfully my coffee was in the seated position and the spatter shield was engaged.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I do believe that, if these people show up and lay hands upon Members of Congress, that there will be mass arrests.
notorial dissent

I think that would definitely do it. I thought I remembered a law that if you even threatened to lay hands on a Rep or Senator, that that was grounds for arrest. I can't remember, do they need a permit to exhibit their ongoing mental defects at the capitol or not these days? Like I said, I wonder if they'll beat Squirrely's attendance record at the SCT?
gatsby
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by gatsby »