An Open Question To Sovereigns

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

An Open Question To Sovereigns

Post by AndyK »

It has come to my attention (by reading various "Sovereign Citizen" legal papers) that you do not consider yourselves subject to the laws of the United States of America (or united States of America -- whatever) since you do not consider yourselves to be 14th Amendment citizens or do not reside within any of the "federal districts" within any of the fifty states of the Union.

Fine. Let's accept that with the caveat that you must answer the following simple questions framed as a hypothetical situation.

HYPOTHETICAL:

You have a spouse and possibly one or more children.

One or more of them is abducted, transported across state lines, and held for ransom by either another sovereign citizen or a North Korean terrorist (clearly not any type of citizen of this country).

Questions: Which laws make this action a crime since it was not committed by a 14th Amendment citizen, it was not committed anywhere within the "federal zone," AND the hostages are allegedly being held in a state where they are not citizens? What law enforcement authority has the jurisdiction to pursue the kidnappers, rescue the hostages, and bring the kidnappers to justice?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: An Open Question To Sovereigns

Post by grixit »

Easy, their brave fellow sovereigns will form a posse and seek retribution with no thought of their own safety.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

AndyK wrote:.....you must answer the following simple questions framed as a hypothetical situation.....
Hey, no fair! Questions that require Sovereign Idiots to use basic logic??!!??

Next thing you know, you'll be throwing math questions at them!

:shock:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Wouldn't the answer be the sheriff of wherever they are being held since rhe sheriff is the highest law of the land and even the president has to obey him.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

The Sheriff is a reasonable answer as to the law enforcement organization.

However, what law would give him jurisdiction?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

AndyK wrote:The Sheriff is a reasonable answer as to the law enforcement organization.

Clearly I've read one to many sovereign web pages but isn't the answer the organic constitution, ie: the one in force before the US became a corporation?
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

The UCC. Or am I mixing my sovcit mythologies?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Quixote wrote:

The UCC. Or am I mixing my sovcit mythologies?
I'd say that you're on solid ground. After all, the UCC is the very foundation of our liberties, right up there with the Magna Carta and Common Law. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Ceteris Paribus

Post by Ceteris Paribus »

AndyK wrote:The Sheriff is a reasonable answer as to the law enforcement organization.

You're a pirate captain. Surely you must know it's Admiralty Law (but only if the sheriff has fringe on his flag, uses a colon in his name, except on alternating Thursdays during a leap year.)
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I have a question to add:

Do you fly your flags at half-mast when a Denny's closes?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

webhick wrote:I have a question to add:

Do you fly your flags at half-mast when a Denny's closes?
:haha:

Best laugh I've had all day!
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

I've noticed that when it comes to a criminal act like that, that the Sovvies immediately turn tail and ask for the FBI's help or for the State Police et al..

Kinda like "Yeah I'm a Sov'run, but gee willikers guys, my kid was kidnapped and well, uh, i kinda need your help..... uh..... even though I don't think you exist" :haha:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

vkey08 wrote:I've noticed that when it comes to a criminal act like that, that the Sovvies immediately turn tail and ask for the FBI's help or for the State Police et al..
Nor do they seem to be averse to collecting payments from the ebil gubmint such as food stamps, SSI, disability, welfare, etc.

Perhaps their motto should be "Sovereign in name only."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff