Michael-Guy:Mallonee and Mark-Edward:Hill

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Michael-Guy:Mallonee and Mark-Edward:Hill

Post by wserra »

I have lately seen a number of wackos try to use the DMVP "libel of review template" to cure their disparate self-inflicted legal ailments. Originally only used to fail at "redeeming lawful money", now it's being used to fail at things like getting rid of tax liens (federal and state) and, in the case of the above pair of winners, suing over their eviction/foreclosure. 12-cv-1016 (WAWD). The complaint, filed in June of 2012, is obviously copied from the above DMVP gibberish, and names the usual cast of thousands, including the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office (which obviously threw the deadbeats out). What is it up there lately, Cat? You've had more than your share.

Anyway, shortly after the complaint is filed, the Court enters a sua sponte order to show cause why the case should not be dismissed for lack of jurisdiction (subdivision: incomprehensible gibberish). The boys respond with the following "explanation" of jurisdiction, which is worth quoting at some length:
7) We are all vessels; human bags carrying “sea water.” “Our blood has the same specific gravity as sea water.” In the Bible, a woman is described as the “weaker vessel.” Cases that involve cargo belonging to the U.S... Within the context of our case, when the cargo [the paperwork] of the United States harms us, the United States gives us a blanket waiver of immunity, or three, if the United States could be sued in the admiralty if it were a private party. Since we are going into an international jurisdiction, (a set aside, fenced territory) every time we go into court, we are entitled to sue the United States in the admiralty if the United States were a private party.

8) The Bill of Lading Act is another piece of legislation that helps level the playing field, by imposing liability against carriers that misplace, or miss deliver our cargo (paperwork). Cargo can literally be anything. All manners of things are shipped internationally, from cigarette lighters to books. So we are not making any sort of stretch to say our paperwork is cargo. . . .

10) The clerk is a public vessel, and the carrier. Our bill of lading identifies the cargo as the lawsuit, by describing the suit’s postal registry number that we have placed on the Certificate of service, by describing the paperwork as having an American flag on the paperwork, etc. . . .
After that masterly piece of legal analysis, how could the Court do anything but sign their proposed order, which not only grants them the property on which the bank foreclosed, but also seals whatever they want sealed and directs people like me not to reproduce stuff. Instead of signing their proposed order, of course, the Court dismissed the case about two months after they filed it. Help, help, they're being repressed.

Not content with abject defeat, our heroes on September 6, 2012, filed a document styled "Notice of Removal to the Supreme Court". So far, six months later, the Supreme Court has left poor Michael-Guy and Mark-Edward homeless.

Will the repression ever cease?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Michael-Guy:Mallonee and Mark-Edward:Hill

Post by notorial dissent »

Yep, true and gen-u-ine, sovcit, gibberish in admiralty, courtesy of the word salad master.

I would have thought that WA had enough of their own home grown whachadoos to promote this sort of thing without having to import rank amateurs assistance from CO, but then I guess, if they weren't discriminating enough, or maybe too cheap, to go with a local whack job, then going with the low rent out of state one was the next option.

I really loved the "State Secrets" proviso in the title, just adds that certain something don't you know? Plus it is a new wrinkle I don't remember seeing before of sovgibberish.

Is "THE UNITED STATES SUPERVISING SUPERIOR COURT" a new court I haven't heard anything about yet? I think the SCT will be interested to learn that they are now to be receiving criminal complaints as well, as if they didn't have enough to do already. I would like to see constitutions for KS and IL dating back to 1776, if that is in fact what is meant, since neither of them existed at that time.

Actually, I think Judge Jones' comment that the complaint is "largely incomprehensible" is far too kind. I think wholly gibberish, and totally incomprehensible would be a better statement. They produced nothing to evoke ANY jurisdiction that I could identify, stated no cause for which anything could be done, or really to present anything but a wastage of electrons and paper.

True sovcit jibberjabber
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Any predictions on how David Merrill will spin this case into a victory for his "Libel of Review" process?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

7) We are all vessels; human bags carrying “sea water.” “Our blood has the same specific gravity as sea water.”
These full colons have clearly been watching a lot of Star Trek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAlqp0_a0tE
notorial dissent

They won, of course!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyK wrote:Any predictions on how David Merrill will spin this case into a victory for his "Libel of Review" process?
notorial dissent wrote:They won, of course!!!
ND has it correct, but there is a more detailed explanation.

The DVMP method results in victory the moment the suitor files their incomprehensible paperwork whether it be a UCC-3 document at the local recorder's office or a motion in their "evidence repository" at the courthouse. There is nothing that a suitor needs to do after that, unless they just want to savor their victory a bit more. What follows is the government's attempts to mask or conceal the victory by issuing orders, ruling against motions, and dismissing cases. But this is to just to fool the uneducated into believing that the suitor got their heads handed to them; in the meantime the government lawyers (who pull all the strings) are quietly issuing checks to the suitors in such a cunning way so as not to be detected by those not in the know. Unfortunately this affects the suitors as well so they are not able to show or prove that any check they received was the direct result of their gibberish.

The other negative side effect is that, well, the government lawyers sometimes drag their feet in recognizing that the reams of nonsense filed have rendered victory. Mr. Van Pelt has been boasting for quite a while that his lien for $20 million against the state of Colorado proves that he has triumphed once again. But those pesky government attorneys have yet to send him the money in recognition of his victory.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:......But those pesky government attorneys have yet to send him the money in recognition of his victory.
A minor, inconvenient detail!

:twisted:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Since his currently-used name is David Merrill, please refer to him as such.

That way, the likelihood of search engines locating him here is increased.

Also, since he can no longer post here, he can not argue against or refute DMVP or any such variants.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:There is nothing that a suitor needs to do after that, unless they just want to savor their victory a bit more.
Perhaps there's nothing more they need do, but some wish to increase the odds of their won incarceration.

One of the "suitors" in the "Redeem Lawful Money" thread sought a default judgment, which motion the Court denied for a very basic reason - the nitwit had never served Geithner. Well, another one has done the same thing. I didn't put it there because that thread is long enough, but I suppose it can't hurt to continue to document this stuff.

The current groyse chochem filed Jeffrey David v. Geithner, 12-cv-185 (NCED). These guys, as the reader will recall, don't use last names. Jeffrey David's is "Link"; he is therefore, in more ways than one, the missing Link. It's Van Pelt's complaint. Shortly after filing the complaint, Link seeks a default judgment against Geithner; the small hitch in that plan was that no one ever served him. Accordingly, the Court denied the default. That didn't stop Link from filing his own version of the default judgment, against the United States Secretary of the Treasury, with the Wake County, NC, Register of Deeds, who really should have known better than to take it (see the last doc in the pdf).

Once again, Geithner probably owns no property in NC, so this thing will just sit there. One of these days, though, someone's going to jail.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

The one little hitch, if I can be allowed to call it that, in Mallonee's little path to victory, is that that mean nasty old Judge Jones had the audacity, the audacity, I tell you, if I read all the jibber jabber correctly, to actually order ALL the files, including the magic Misc file, CLOSED, when he tossed the case, so maybe not so much of a victory as expected.